Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Admission fee
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - San Kamphaeng Hot Springs
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Chiangmai District area (3 KM radius) with namely Night Bazaar, Tapae Gate, Chiang Mai Gate, Suan Dok gate, old city , Huay Kaew Road to Ibis Hotel, Nimmana Haeminda Road & Santitham Area You can also join our tours at CHIANG MAI MEETING PIONTS - Mc Donald at Chiangmai Night Bazaar An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Chiang Mai, Thailand Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Chiangmai District area (3 KM radius) with namely Night Bazaar, Tapae Gate, Chiang Mai Gate, Suan Dok gate, old city , Huay Kaew Road to Ibis Hotel, Nimmana Haeminda Road & Santitham Area
- McDonald's Night Bazaar Chiang Mai, Changklan Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand You can also join our tours at CHAING MAI METTING PIONTS - Mc Donald at Chiangmai Night Bazaar
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103612P100
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with San Kamphaeng Hot Springs and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book San Kamphaeng Hot Springs and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
- How much is San Kamphaeng Hot Springs and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai?
- San Kamphaeng Hot Springs and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai price starts from $69.90. Discover and book San Kamphaeng Hot Springs and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
- What is the San Kamphaeng Hot Springs and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai cancellation policy?
- San Kamphaeng Hot Springs and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book San Kamphaeng Hot Springs and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides San Kamphaeng Hot Springs and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai?
- San Kamphaeng Hot Springs and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai is hosted by Sun Leisure World Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Leisure World Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book San Kamphaeng Hot Springs and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103612P100
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1San Kamphaeng Hot SpringsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2San KamphaengStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sun Leisure World Thailand
Samut Prakan, Thailand
Joined in July 2011
#1 of 5 Tours & Activities in Samut Prakan
- Peter D00Box tickerTicked a lot of the boxes for things I wanted to see . Could have done without the Gem stop which was just a captive sales trap
- fguitid00Nice experienceNice trip. Friendly staff. Good lunch and amazing landscapes. The lady manager, “lady Gaga”, was the perfect mother of the expedition.
- caryn b00DisappointingWe waited in our lobby for 30+ mins for the hotel pick up. Got rushed into a van immediately after the brought us from the hotel. Had a 2 hour drive to the temple. They gave us 15 mins there??? I used half the time in the restroom and wasn’t even able to enjoy any of the experience. They threatened to leave us there if we were late back to the bus. That is insane to me. I understand you have a lot of people doing this however you made our experience horrible. I wish I never gave any money to this company. I don’t think we even had a guide. They just said here’s your timeline be back or be left. Not to mention it is not a traditional long tail boat as you have in the main picture. Such a waste of time and money and extreme disappointment.
- LovesDiners00They stole my moneyThe TripAdvisor app didn't work properly. When I called to confirm the tour was booked, as reflected by my charge account, the agent had no record. I booked the tour online. Now I have been charged twice with no chance of refund. They cheated me. Do not book through these people.
- teej23700An enjoyable and enlightening experience.Truly a memorable experience. The history behind the bridge and the suffering of those tasked with its building was almost overwhelming during the visit to the gravesites and the museum. So very sad what we humans can do to each other for no reasons other than greed in its many ugly forms. The boat ride and the train ride were very enjoyable, and the scenery was beautiful. Our guide was friendly, organized and knowledgeable, and our small group were all friendly, and all had a very good time. We highly recommend the trip and a first-hand look at a sad time in our world's history.
- overkastkid00Worth every cent, great experienceAn incredible experience! We had an amazing guide - Lynn/ Lynsey - who was knowledgable and friendly and a great guide. She was very informative at each stop and took pictures and videos of us (that we didn’t ask for but very much appreciated). We lucked out and were the only two people on the tour, so we essentially got a private tour for the price of a normal one. The museum and memorial was very moving - would’ve liked a bit more time there as there was lots to read, but regardless it was very informative and impactful to learn about the history of the area and the train rail’s construction. We took a quick boat ride along the river (not included but only R400 for both of us) and then went to the actual bridge itself. Surprisingly not a tourist trap at all. There were local schoolchildren on an excursion there and local vendors and restaurants nearby. The bridge wasn’t crowded and we were able to spend our time there and appreciate it. Beautiful Chinese temple of the goddess of mercy nearby, visible from the bridge. We had an amazing lunch - more food than the both of us could eat but delicious. The best chicken broth ever, great fried chicken. We then took the train for 15km through the local area and over the original path and train tracks of the rail constructed in the 1940s - an incredible experience, very peaceful and beautiful, with lots of time to take in the passing villages, farmlands and rivers. A lot of driving but worth it - the countryside is great to pass through and our guide kept us informed about where we were and about the area we were in. They also stopped multiple times along the way for bathroom breaks and snacks. Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting to have a meaningful experience, especially if you are interested in history.
- racheldL1808NZ00Tour to Kanchanaburi, the JEATH museum and the bridge over the River Quai.A fabulous trip. Good communication between the organisers and us. Vit our tour guide was such a lovely man, he really looked after us, he took us to a couple of extra places to give some fresh vegetables to the wild monkeys and get some fresh coconuts. The trip involved a 2 hour drive with toilet stop, and straight to the veterans cemetery which was very well kept, and next to the JEATH museum which definitely was in need of some TLC. I visited here 25yrs earlier and remember it being the same, lots of faded pics. Still enjoyed it, and found it information interesting. Next a trip on the boat up the River Quai to the bridge. We were able to walk across the bridge and we paid an extra 300bhart to have a guaranteed seat which was a blessing as a trillion school kids got on but luckily not in our carriage. We had some lovely people on the tour which also made it for us. When we got back from our trip, we felt like we had a lovely day.
- 171haydenh00Unforgettable dayAmazing! Jungle hike along the waterfalls was breathtaking. Our local guide constantly fetched wild cinnamon, and other delicacies from the forest. Views of the stepped rice paddies was incredible. And the local coffee was delicious!
- plantotravelmore00Interesting, Worthwhile TourGreat day tour although most seemed to be spent going to and from the actual site. Small group of 6. Since I was picked before hotel had breakfast, Lena the tour guide, brought me breakfast. The JEATH Museum was filled with pictures depicting the actual prisoners and the condition under which they labored. I was a little disappointed that the cemetery was not the one pictured online, but the one visited was impressive and beautiful. We were able to wall across the river bridge and actually stood on the bridge as a train crossed. There was a little area for shopping as we awaited our train and also some very old locomotives in the area. The train ride itself was interesting as we were able to view the countryside. We stopped for lunch near the turnaround point. Ample food with restaurant overlooking a river and the railroad. Went into a little cave that was once used as a hospital. Tour was well worth the time and cost.
- Alex W00Totally fineTo no fault of the tour operator, this trip involved a lot of riding in the van. Also, if you want to be guaranteed a seat on the train, you need to pay 300 baht for first class, otherwise, you may need to stand for the 1.5 hour train ride. That said, the sites we saw were interesting, but we were generally rushed because we had to be on the train at an exact time. We were not told what time that was, so we spent a lot of the morning wondering what our schedule was. The cemetery and museum were fine. The museum was very small and the curators didn't clean or update the displays. Photos, copies of documents, and signs were faded, the movie had an ear piercing soundtrack, and the display case items were coated in a thick layer of dust. Again, no fault of the tour operator. The train ride was nice, but the truly scenic part we all see in these photos lasted for about 10 minutes of the ride. Lunch was fine, walking the bridge was fine, the Buddha in the cave was fine. The tour was fine. If you really want to get out to River Kwai, this is a fine option. Any other tour operator coming from Bangkok is going to have most of the same challenges our tour faced, so most of the downsides to the tour were out of the operators control.
- yasithae00Great sightseeing in Pattaya.Gift was an awesome tour guide! I loved the tour. If you want to experience all of the historic landmarks in Pattaya then I would recommend this tour. Thank you Gift!
- davedevault00Tour Guide was perfectThe escorts service was phenomenal and delivered us to our locations precisely! Cruise was fun and meals great. Only con was long lines.
- Joshua M00Great way to explore PhuketThe guide (Mauin) was super helpful and friendly, kept us informed every step of the way and made it a great experience. We felt that there was a good amount of time at every stop to explore, but not so much that it dragged on all day. Great price to see all the main attractions of Phuket (Karon Viewpoint, Big Buddha, Temple, Cashew Factory and Old Phuket Town). The aircon in the car was a great bonus too!!
- 792barana00Recommend going thereBest place ever to visit, was so inspiring and spiritual people were nice Food and activities were amazing
- Frank S00A lovely dayVery good day with our tour guide Vikki. It was nice to see other parts of Pattaya and have the lay of the land explained to you. We had a lot of fun with Vikki and would leave a 7 star review for her if we could. As for the sights, we really enjoyed eating at the floating market and the sanctuary of truth.
Buy it with
San Kamphaeng Hot Springs and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai provided by Sun Leisure World Thailand
Product Overview: San Kamphaeng Hot Springs and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai
Number of Photos