A ride full of amazing wilderness, magnificent temples, the most interesting villages, the sweetest people you will be able to meet and of course…the most sexy, curvy and smooth roads that will join you all along the way on your adventure.
Ages 21-90, max of 10 per group
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Water and soft drinks are included with every meal
- Use of helmet, jacket and gloves is included
- Motorcycle of your choice included.
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or airport in Chiang Mai.
- Third party liability insurance for motorcycles.
- Fuel surcharge
- All entrance fees to National Parks, historical sites and all the Non-optional attractions.
- Nomad Moto Tour T-Shirt.
- Accident cover insurance up to 100,000 THB, life insurance up to 1,000,000 THB.
- Entry/Admission - Doi Inthanon
- Entry/Admission - Phra Maha Dhatu Naphamethinidon and Naphaphonphumisiri Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Wachirathan Falls
- Personal & travel insurances
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Meals and drinks not described in the program
- Optional extra visits
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from any hotel within Chiang Mai city or place previously agreed.
- Chiang Mai Intl Airport, Chiang Mai Thailand
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 183280P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 183280P1
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Doi InthanonStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Phra Maha Dhatu Naphamethinidon and Naphaphonphumisiri PagodaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Wachirathan FallsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
I'm pre-planning my trip to chiang mai in the 3rd week of February. My riding experience is beginner / novice level. Is this an excursion that with limited experience would be ok or should I consider something else. An honest reply would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.