Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Guided tour of Mae Kham Pong village
- Authentic Thai cooking class
- Traditional Thai massage
- Picnic lunch & self-cooked dinner
- Roundtrip transportation from/to Chiang Mai hotels
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Beverages and snacks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from all Chiang Mai city hotels. Surcharge will apply for pickups from Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai and Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P116
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- Rates valid for Chiang Mai City hotels only. (Four Seasons Golden Triangle Resort and Veranda Resort will incur Surcharge of 500-baht per person)
- For Spanish, French, German, Russian speaking guide you can upgrade to a Private Tour PLUS add Supplement payment Baht 700.00 (whole party)
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mae Kham Pong Village Experience?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mae Kham Pong Village Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much is Mae Kham Pong Village Experience?
- Mae Kham Pong Village Experience price starts from $139.55. Discover and book Mae Kham Pong Village Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mae Kham Pong Village Experience cancellation policy?
- Mae Kham Pong Village Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mae Kham Pong Village Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mae Kham Pong Village Experience?
- Mae Kham Pong Village Experience is hosted by IAsia Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact IAsia Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mae Kham Pong Village Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P116
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mae Kampong VillageStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Mae Kampong WaterfallStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Wat Khantha PhueksaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in September 2018
#85 of 846 Tours & Activities in Bangkok
- singhasam00New site for Art in ParadiseI visited the old Art in Paradise site in Central Chiang Mai several times, so on my latest trip to Thailand I was a bit surprised to find it shut. Weeds were growing all over the frontage and I was told that it had closed and moved 9km away about three years ago. Nothing daunted, I hired a tuktuk and roared my way out to the new site. It turned out to be smaller than the old one and limited to just the ground floor, but it had a whole new range of illusions to enjoy. One of my favourites was the sight of a giant bubble apparently being blown out into the room by a figure in a painting. The seating illusion where one person sits at the back of a room while a "giant" person in the foreground pats them on the head has survived the move and is still just as much fun. There is everything from a T.Rex in an iceberg to jungle scenes and a chance to be an angel. It was all very clever but, from a personal view, I enjoyed the old place better with its much wider range of artwork, more exhibits and a better atmosphere. You also have a lot further to travel to make a visit from the Old City area. Still worth a visit to make your own mind up. I should say that staff at the new site were extremely friendly and very helpful, the toilets were immaculate and the cafe was an illusion in itself with a very clever white and black colour scheme.
- 517kirstyk00Floating Market and Bridge over River KwaiWent on the Floating Marker and Bridge over the River Kwai private booking as was cheaper than group booking We had the best experience. Chin and Mr Tum were amazing. Chin was full of information and such fun. He may have done this trip lots of times but he made it feel unique and was still very genuinely saddened by the cemetery. Great trip to do. 5 adults on ours. Well done IAsia
- Clubess100A Great Experience!I can't enough good about IASIA, the tour company that our travel company in Viet Nam, Vivutravel, subcontracted while we were in Bangkok (4 days there, after 11 days in VN). Ann, our guide, & Thom, our driver, were super friendly, as helpful, flexible & dependable as could be, & because of their efforts, we had an excellent several days in Bangkok & a great ending to our 2 week+ time in Thailand & Viet Nam. We also appreciated the gift bag that Ann & Thom presented to us, which contained face masks, a bag of mixed nuts, & wipes. Also, Thom had new bottles of water in the very-nicely-sized mini-van that took us to so many wonderful places & sights. Thank you, IASIA, Ann & Thom!
- PaulZ28500100% Excellent!My party of 3 absolutely LOVED this dinner cruise! Trust me on this... we cruised VERY COMFORTABLY on our small boat and enjoyed a fabulous meal, all the while laughing at the larger buffet boats that were also on the river. If you want a super pleasant evening cruising the river and enjoying a multi-course table delivered delicious meal... this is the way to go!
- Daniel M00Great Fights!A great night of Muay Thai with 7 fights in about 2 hours! Great atmosphere and had a ride to and from my hostel! It was a treat to see Thailands national sport in the real!
- Timothy B00Carnival MagicGreat show, very original, can’t say I’ve ever seen anything like it before, worth going to see for yourself
- rachelj65700Been to much betterLittle options available for food, no snacks really either. Fruit looked like it had had better days, as did the pastries. Place was clean, despite reading reviews which said otherwise. The staff continuously came out to clean the floor and tables. All in all, wouldn’t return. Was a lot to pay for couple of drinks. Burger King across from lounge was good though :-)
- anna m00This is a ScamA horrible experience. I was over charged twice the promoted price. The staff was rude, and worst food I had in Thailand.
- Arizer R00Great fights at a great priceCool exp and unlike the fights we saw in Phuket these were real. We got VIP and the AC and free beer made it worth it. Cool experience.
- torir57300Highly RecommendFantastic activity. Good amount of ziplines at various lengths. The guys who helped us were fun and interactive. My mom was terrified to go, and the men checked on her throughout the course. Highly recommend!
- 542RichardM00Speedy and friendly serviceWas met on time by a super friendly lovely lady who quickly guided us through the airport and helped us with luggage etc before taking us to our meeting point
- C2181YDarthurs00It was a nice experienceThe thai weekend was really good. Food was good and nice atmostsphere.Overall good cruise, we were happy with the services.
- teresatC816IT00Once in a lifetime experience.The views were amazing, food lovely and it was a very smooth, comfortable boat trip. Only issue was arranging to go to roof top which provided a much better experience. Staff were supportive eventually.
- Timothy B00Blue tree lagoonGreat day out, lots of fun activities to do or relax by the pool or have a causal swim, a couple of entertaining shows to watch, very helpful life guards to make sure you experience is fun and safe
- miluzchkal00Nice day trip!It was a really nice day trip! I super recommend it! The bus pick us up early in the morning to go to Wow Andamar Pier, where we had a good breakfast, then we got in the speed boat to the islands. We had four stops, one of one hour to swim, two in different islands to do snorkeling, where we could see a lot of fishes and corals and the last one to have lunch and some free time to enjoy in the beach. The lunch and diner were good! We also had snacks, ice cream and drinks.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We really enjoyed this experience. Bonvoyage is a local company so you are supporting local entrepreneurs who really know their stuff. The day was relaxed and flexible. We enjoyed being able to tweak the day to our interests. The local guide in Mae Kham Pong was a real kick and so much fun. The hike was easy and informative and doable for most fitness levels. We enjoyed lunch in a local’s home followed by a Thai massage. Local coffee overlooking the valley was a real treat. Communication was quick, clear and positive. I highly recommend this tour.
Written January 14, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Islandkris, Thanks for the review and great to see you enjoyed your tour with us. Regards, Nick
Written January 15, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Mae Kham Pong Village Experience provided by IAsia Thailand
Product Overview: Mae Kham Pong Village Experience
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos