Full-Day Cycle and Kayak trip in Sri Lanna National Park
By Active Thailand Day Trips
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 10-70, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick-up, drop-off and transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from Chiang Mai city
- Experienced English speaking adventure tour guide
- Use of quality equipment: sit-on-top kayaks, front suspension mountain-bikes, cycling helmets, paddles and life-jackets (pfd's)
- Thai lunch at local restaurant with drinking water
- Beverages at local restaurant(s)
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses, meals and food not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up between 8:30am to 08:45am, your guide will meet you at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15379P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a physically demanding trip and therefore recommended for fit participants in good health and good physical condition
- This trip is operated all year long, rain or shine, but subject to slight changes depending on the weather condition
- Timings mentioned are estimations only and some factors cannot be controlled (e.g. traffic conditions). Routes used can vary according to the season; our guides do their best to let you discover the most scenic places in the area.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Full-Day Cycle and Kayak trip in Sri Lanna National Park?
- Full-Day Cycle and Kayak trip in Sri Lanna National Park price starts from $85.85. Discover and book Full-Day Cycle and Kayak trip in Sri Lanna National Park on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Cycle and Kayak trip in Sri Lanna National Park cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Cycle and Kayak trip in Sri Lanna National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Cycle and Kayak trip in Sri Lanna National Park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Cycle and Kayak trip in Sri Lanna National Park?
- Full-Day Cycle and Kayak trip in Sri Lanna National Park is hosted by Active Thailand Day Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Active Thailand Day Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Cycle and Kayak trip in Sri Lanna National Park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15379P15
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
The tour was pleasant. A driver picked us up at the hotel and brought us to the start of the hike. The hike was ver…
Zak is a great guy, he knows a lot and it seems to be a pleasure for him sharing his knowledge with the group. We s…
Jungle hike/zipline tour
Peaceful jungle hike with a knowledable and sympatetic guide (Mikael). After a tasty lunch the higlight of the day,…
My brother and I completed this tour and loved it! Our guide was Chin, and he took the time to stop and explain so …
Best trip of the holiday!
We did this back in May so apologies for the delayed review! Our tour guide was Zak and he was so friendly and kno…
Great Trek and Learning Experience of Thai Plants, Trees, Fruits & Insects
Overall I very much enjoyed the trek, accompanied by just 2 others and the guide. Every morning the jungle was shro…
The highlight of our stay in Chiang Mai!
We had a great time hiking in the jungle with our wonderful guide Sak. He taught us so much about different plants …
What an experience!!
This was an amazing trip. King (our guide) is such a lovely and kind man. We had lessons in nature, Buddhism and ho…
Fabulous views and excellent guide
This tour provides a nice combination of activities and an opportunity to see different types of terrain, vegetatio…
We had a very nice trekking route, with a very good tour guide! So happy with the whole tour! I can only recommend …
Absolutely fantastic in every way
I contacted Active Thailand to do a three day hike and two day tour in Doi Inthanon, and they quickly got back to m…
The hiking through the jungle was nice and interesting. Pan was a very good guide. The ziplining was much fun. We r…
One of the few real Thailand experiences
Really happy I did this amazing 3 days trekking to Chiang Dao with my girlfriend. We were looking for a sport adven…
Great day trip - we definitely recommend this!
We had such a great Day with our guide Pan! He took good care of us, told us lots of things about plants, hill trib…
A fun day out exploring
Firstly the hike was very nice. It requires a bit of effort so don't expect it to be a cruise. But the guide was ex…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Amazing day jam packed with activities. The day started with a beautiful and informative bike ride around the Chiang Mai countryside, complete with a stop by the rice fields to check out the rice growing process. We then kayaked across the stunning lake to the floating houses where we ate a delicious lunch (plenty of food to go around!). Pan was an amazing tour guide - informative, funny and genuine. Sarah was an excellent addition to the team and got some spectacular photos. Would highly recommend this team.
Written January 15, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
It was a action packed day for sure - best way to experience Chiang Mai and the outer area. Thanks for joining us, hope to see you again!
Written February 5, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.