Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 9–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bua Thong Waterfalls (Nam Phu Chet Si)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer complimentary pick-up & drop-off from any hotels/apartments/villas in Chiang Mai. Please let us know your location prior to the start of the tour.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26152P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Bau Thong Waterfalls, Tea, and Wat Ban Den Private Tour?
- Bau Thong Waterfalls, Tea, and Wat Ban Den Private Tour price starts from $125.00. Discover and book Bau Thong Waterfalls, Tea, and Wat Ban Den Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bau Thong Waterfalls, Tea, and Wat Ban Den Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Bau Thong Waterfalls, Tea, and Wat Ban Den Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bau Thong Waterfalls, Tea, and Wat Ban Den Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bau Thong Waterfalls, Tea, and Wat Ban Den Private Tour?
- Bau Thong Waterfalls, Tea, and Wat Ban Den Private Tour is hosted by Pagoda View Tours Thailand - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pagoda View Tours Thailand - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bau Thong Waterfalls, Tea, and Wat Ban Den Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Bau Thong Waterfalls, Tea, and Wat Ban Den Private Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 9h. Discover and book Bau Thong Waterfalls, Tea, and Wat Ban Den Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26152P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bua Thong Waterfalls (Nam Phu Chet Si)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedThe one fall in Chiang Mai where you can climb up and climb downRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Pagoda View Tours Thailand - Day Tours
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Joined in September 2014
#1 of 506 Tours & Activities in Chiang Mai
- Suzanna C00We had a wonderful day!Our day was full of wonders visiting the 4 beautiful temples. Yut, our driver/guide, was punctual, attentive and knowledgeable, making a wonderful day even better. He prepared snacks, kept cold drinks in a cooler, bought fresh fruits and took photos for us at every opportunity. We thoroughly enjoyed our day trip!
- SueUK2100A great visitOur tour guide / driver - Austin was prompt for our 7 am pick up. Vehicle was clean & well equipped with plenty of cold water , tissues etc. Our drive was along one but we had comfort stops along the way. Austin’s knowledge of the temples we visited was great & he explained a great deal to us in good English. He was aware of our limitations of climbing steps & suggested we use the tuk tuk & elevator at the Red Temple. Lunch was basic but good & he also made sure we had a vegetarian option too. It was no problem to change our itinerary slightly either. We had a great day out & would certainly recommend Austin as a tour guide / driver to anyone wanting to visit Chiang Rai from Chiang Mai
- 266hughe00Tong rocks! Best guide everTong is such a great tour guide! He made the whole experience fun and informative. He knows so much and will do everything to make you feel comfortable. Always choose Tong!
- 266hughe00Tong is the best tour guide ever! Seek no further.Tong is the best! Hands down one of the best tour guides I've ever had. He knows literally eveything about everything and can tell you whatever you want to know about the sights you're seeing. He has tons of insight about Thai culture and is a great communicator. Plus he was fun and super friendly. He really enriched the experience and made it a memorable day. Thanks!
- Jenna T00Amazing Chiang Rai temple tour!!We had an incredible experience touring the Chaing Rai temples with our tour guide Austin! We decided to book a private tour to save us some time and also have a more comfortable experience. The 3 hour drive did not seem bad at all with the seats that reclined all the way back and Austin brought a cooler of ice cold waters for us. The temples were outstanding and so insanely beautiful! Austin was punctual, extremely polite, and very knowledgeable! He taught us a lot about Thailands history and the stories behind each temple we visited. He also took some amazing photos of us and knew all the best spots for photos at the temples. The place he took us for lunch was so delicious. I’d highly recommend this tour, we are so happy we were able to squeeze this in during our time in Chiang Mai. Thank you again Austin!
- Navigator4616709089600Amazing tourLoved the tour and the context provided by Tong, our tour guide. Hope you can experience a tour with him.
- Navigator4616709089600Incredible experienceWe loved the tour! Be ready to be amazed. Tong was our tour guide and was simply OUTSTANDING, took really good care of us and provided insights about the meaning of what we were seeing, not just facts. A wonderful day.
- 663pascalleb00Fantastic dayA fantastic day, alternating with nature and culture. But the day was even more successful thanks to the cheerful and enthusiastic guide Puma. Thanks Puma!
- Auxiliadora2200Must book with Yut best temple tour guide!!Excellent tour guide, Yut was extremely knowledgeable & spoke with passion regarding Thai culture and temple history. Extremely friendly! Please book and add Yut, you will not regret! Memorable experience hands down 10/10
- SarahF31700Glad I did Chiang Rai as a day trip!I was so glad I did Chiang Rai as a day trip. My 2-week Thailand itinerary was pretty busy: Bangkok—> South Islands —> Chiang Mai —> Bangkok. I wanted to see the highlights of Chiang Rai. However, on my tight timeline, I did not want to deal with another flight and hotel. I am glad I got to see the highlights of Chiang Rai in an organized, efficient fashion. The tour allowed me to see all the main sights quite easily. I think because of how spread out the temples are, it would have been hard to arrange seeing everything on my own. The temples were a little crowded, but my guide was great about helping me get photos without others in the background. Both my guide and driver were very kind and accomodating. I also did not mind the drive at all - I was so tired from the Yi Peng festival the night before, the drive was a nice break to rest my feet and relax a little. Overall, I definitely recommend this: Chiang Rai is worth seeing, and a day trip is honestly enough to see the highlights when you go as a private tour. Glad I did this day trip!
- 70winniew00Must try experienceThe trip was hassle-free and enjoyable. The designs of the temples were imaculate and plenty of wonderful photos were taken. The guide was knowledgeable and we were able to learn a lot from her insightful sharings.
- B9744JUchrisb00The right guide makes all the difference!Mr. Tong was amazing! Very broad scope of knowledge and master at telling stories about the history of each site
- Duane B00Fun trip to Lampang and Sky PagodaWonderful trip to Lampang and the Sky Pagoda! Great views from the top of the mountain. Our guide, Tong, was very informative on Buddhist traditions, local food, and history. We were able to try many local snacks and a wonderful local lunch. I highly recommend this trip.
- 13tfd00"Poon's Enchanting Expedition: A Guided Tour Beyond Expectations"I recently experienced an excellent tour guided by Poon, and it exceeded all expectations. Poon's extensive knowledge, engaging storytelling, and passion for the subject made the tour both informative and enjoyable. Their attention to detail ensured a seamless experience, and I left with a deeper appreciation for the destination. I highly recommend Poon's tours for a memorable and enriching exploration.
- ginacX5268YG00Chiang Rai temple tour with MMy husband and I were so lucky to have M for our private tour! M was so informative and answered all of our questions about anything and everything. He also took so many beautiful pictures for us, we seriously told him to become a photographer lol! The entire trip was comfortable, I can't recommend this tour enough. Seriously so grateful to have gotten to see all the temples with the best guide.