Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Wat Chiang ManStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wat Chedi Luang VaraviharaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Wat Phra SinghStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Wat Suan DokStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Tha Phae GateStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Quality transportation with hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide (other languages such as German, French, and Russian available on request and are subject to an additional fee)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Chiang Man
- Entry/Admission - Wat Chedi Luang Varavihara
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Singh
- Entry/Admission - Wat Suan Dok
- Services other than those mentioned
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- For Private Tour: Additional charges apply for pick-up and drop-off at Four Seasons Resort and Mandarin Oriental Dhara Devi.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
As I was travelling solo in Chiang Mai, I had a private tour, which did cost a bit more but I highly recommend it. My guide was Poppy and she was just brilliant. Filled with lots of information, was able to answer all my questions and made me feel very comfortable (she even…
Date of experience: March 2018
Had a lovely tour around several of the temples in Chiang Mai. The weather was the only downside but that can’t be changed!! The tour guide was lovely and was able to answer all our questions and give us an informative answer. He was very helpful and allowed us to decide what…
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Asia World Enterprise
Fantastic tours of bangkok
We did a Bangkok temple tour and visit to bridge over the river Kwai. Pete was our tour guide and he is exceptiona…
We saw the show with my family. There is nothing for a family here. But single men can enjoy a lot. They just lip s…
Chiang Mai Tour
Guide was on time and spent time explaining the options and trying to understand just what I was interested in seei…
Love it!!! It was a really good experience! I will recommend it for alle people! Do it! Just do it!!😁
Neither this nor the water taxi. Take a private cruise. It's worth the money.
It wasn't really a long tail boat of the type one sees plying the waters of Thailand. The only thing it held in com…
Pala U waterfall
We were a group of 8 people so it was a fun trek through the jungle but the levels of climb are very hard and steep…
Entertaining evening with tasty northern Thai food
If you got tired of street food, this is a good place to have a relaxing and entertaining dinner and to rest your f…
Amazing big market
This was so big market so we have no time to see all.. Its wort a visit and its real nice. Much thing to see. But p…
We use Asia world enterprise every time we travel to Thailand . We have always been greeted with smiles cold drink…
Oh why, oh why??
Agreed to do the floating markets because husband had not been. Did the same market 6 years ago, disliked it then,…
Don’t go you will be ripped off
I can not say more than what I wrote above honestly for someone who has no experience about the place will be rippe…
What to see the floating market.
We had a wonderful time sailing down the river to the market. very interesting if you enjoy a good food market. It …
SCAM. Our "Tour Guide" had never been inside the museum before.
We were picked up from our hotel in a van and driven to the museum where our tickets were purchased for 200 baht ea…
Our first time in Asia
To make the most of our few days in Bangkok, we booked tour services through Asia World, where we had Tan as our mo…
Above and Beyond Tour Guide!
Belle was fantastic from the moment she picked us up from the airport! She showed us around Bangkok and took us to …
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 168 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day City Temples Tour of Chiang Mai
Which attractions will I visit with Half-Day City Temples Tour of Chiang Mai?
How much is Half-Day City Temples Tour of Chiang Mai?
Half-Day City Temples Tour of Chiang Mai price starts from $51.11. Discover and book Half-Day City Temples Tour of Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
What is the Half-Day City Temples Tour of Chiang Mai cancellation policy?
Half-Day City Temples Tour of Chiang Mai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day City Temples Tour of Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Half-Day City Temples Tour of Chiang Mai?
Half-Day City Temples Tour of Chiang Mai is hosted by Asia World Enterprise. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia World Enterprise on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day City Temples Tour of Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor