Experience Thai Cuisine in a lovely Bangkok home
By Traveling Spoon
Enjoy a private and authentic home-cooked meal with your host Phimnara in her home. Phim has been cooking since she was a young girl. While her mother was busy working, Phim learned to cook basic Thai dishes for herself. This early introduction in the kitchen blossomed into a lifelong love of cooking. Phim married an American and now they have two children together. She has passed on her love of cooking to her kids. Her husband’s work has taken the family all over the world as they have lived overseas in several countries. No matter where they live, Phim strikes up new friendships by teaching Thai cooking and entertaining guests with her skillful central Thai cooking. Like many Thais, Phim is a bit reserved at first but warms up with time. She lives in a comfortable house in the Bang Naa neighborhood. Her mother, husband or kids might join you if they are around during your visit.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Private cooking class and home-cooked meal with your host Phimnara
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Bangkok, Thailand Meet your host Phimnara at her home. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7626P525
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Experience Thai Cuisine in a lovely Bangkok home?
- Experience Thai Cuisine in a lovely Bangkok home price starts from $81.03. Discover and book Experience Thai Cuisine in a lovely Bangkok home on Tripadvisor
- What is the Experience Thai Cuisine in a lovely Bangkok home cancellation policy?
- Experience Thai Cuisine in a lovely Bangkok home cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Experience Thai Cuisine in a lovely Bangkok home on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Experience Thai Cuisine in a lovely Bangkok home?
- Experience Thai Cuisine in a lovely Bangkok home is hosted by Traveling Spoon. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Traveling Spoon on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Experience Thai Cuisine in a lovely Bangkok home on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Experience Thai Cuisine in a lovely Bangkok home?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Experience Thai Cuisine in a lovely Bangkok home on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7626P525
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
An experience of a lifetime
My sister and I took Aoy’s class together, and it was our favorite day of our whole trip to Thailand! Aoy is so fri…
I don't even know how I'll summarize how fun this was -- I almost don't want to tell other people about it since I'…
Excellent experience learning to cook Thai food with Pern
I signed up for the market tour, cooking class, and meal with Pern and had a truly excellent experience. I had been…
A genuine culinary and cultural experience
The cooking class and lunch with Pink and her mother was exceptional. Pink is full of knowledge on Thai cuisine and…
Through and thoughtful experience outside Bangkok
If you want to see parts of Thailand you won't otherwise see, this the one. Aoywann, the guide and chef, is amazing…
Northern Thai cooking class
I work as a professional chef and this class was beyond my expectations ! The market tour, detailed class and the h…
Thank you for à fun and memorabel day
Aoy met us at the train station, then carried it by car to various fine and fresh markets, such as flower, meats, s…
Aoy was a fantastic host and gave me and my husband a really good experience with Thai cuisine and culture. The ins…
Awesome way to get out of Bangkok for a day and get a guided non-touristy culinary experience
We spent most of the day with Aoy, owner of Aoywaan Riverside Restaurant. Aoy was very engaging and very intereste…
Forget visiting the temples - you must meet and cook with the delightful Aoywann Marungrueng!!
This experience far exceeded my expectations! Aoy is vivacious and full of energy. With her warm, engaging personal…
This experience was the highlight of our trip!
If you want a customized, unique cooking experience, book with Aoy Marunrueng. She runs Aoywaaan Restaurant in Nakh…
Stale and Ingers perfect day
A perfect day with fantastic people. Get our of busy Bangkok and visit a nice market soly with locals and a nice, t…
Prompt pickup from an easy to get to MRT and BTS station. We shopped in two markets for their restaurant and our me…
My daughter were picked up by Nunchie and given a tour of a food and flower market prior to boarding a boat and tra…
Great day and class
The day at the cooking class was the highlight of our time in Bangkok. She picks you up ant the last subway stop a…