Transport (Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya Hotel)
By Thai Holidays
We are providing this transport service with affordable rates. We have a dedicated airport representative in meeting point working 24 x 7.
per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Departure details
- Don Mueang International Airport, 222 Thanon Vibhavadi Rangsit, Khwaeng Sanambin, Khet Don Mueang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10210, Thailand Our Airport Representative will hold the placard with the name of the traveler mentioned in each and every booking.
- Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand All the Hotels located in Pattaya city.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89362P228
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Transport (Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya Hotel)?
- Transport (Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya Hotel) price starts from $66.08. Discover and book Transport (Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya Hotel) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transport (Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya Hotel) cancellation policy?
- Transport (Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya Hotel) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transport (Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya Hotel) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transport (Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya Hotel)?
- Transport (Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya Hotel) is hosted by Thai Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thai Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transport (Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya Hotel) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transport (Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya Hotel)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Transport (Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya Hotel) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89362P228
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Tallest building in Thailand
Easy to get to by BTS SkyTrain. No queues when I was there early afternoon midweek. 800 THB entrance fee for adults…
Nice but short
Was a nice trip, but a little bit short. The zip-lining only took about 15 to 20 minutes. The team was very friendl…
Save your time
- Driver doesn‘t speak a word english - risky market was ok - Boat trip was Boring - better take a boat trip in Ban…
Best Day Trip at Hua Hin
Amazing knowledgeable tour guide, nice time arrangement and spectacular views and experience. Would definitely reco…
First Class - Highly Recommend
Outstanding hotel with superb customer services - breakfast is excellent - location right in the beach with great f…
Fun to do, but very commercial
I have visited both, the Mahanakhon Sky Walk and the Baiyoke Sky Tower. So I can compare. In terms of experience of…
Breathtaking view of the city
360 degree view of the city that is nothing but neon lights and traffic jams! I went in the evening. The view is …
Knowledgeable guide, clean and new vehicle, enjoyable experience
Our guide, Noi, was knowledgeable and ensured we were safe when trekking up the 5 stations. Weather wasn't very kin…
Waste of Money
NO VIEW: Ten minutes after boarding and cruising towards attractions, we were told we would not see any temples tha…
Lovely night views of the Chao Phraya river
The actual cruise in itself was nice and we enjoyed the view of the river and the free flow beer provided. It’s unf…
Expensive and dirty
This is great for kids and those who may have never seen an underwater aquarium. But for most parts it is overpric…
It’s a real scam!!!!!
AWFUL experience. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! When you arrive at Phuket airport, don't even think about trusting the share…
NICE OVERLOOKING THE CITY
Very nice spot to see the whole city of Bangkok Thailand...The exciting part is the glass floor ,I really enjoy the…
Great tour beautiful views
The tour guide was very kind and helpful. She took many pictures of my wife and I throughout the tour. And she is …
Located in Siam Paragon B2. Large aquarium with wide variety of sea species on display. You can just sit and enjoy …