Halfday Join Tour Old Town City Tour of Bangkok
By Bangkok Travel Agency
Explore Bangkok to the best with important temples and amazing Old famous temple of Bangkok, · Wat Suthat:- The famous temple of Brahmin priest, with iconic Giant Swing of Bangkok. · Wat Saket:- A Golden mountain in between the crowded city, with magnificent view point. · Wat Ratchanadda:- The only Metal castle temple of World, Under consideration for future UNESCO site. We will also explore the important sights of Bangkok, famous for it’s legacy of century which are as below:- · China Town:- The most famous food local food street in Bangkok with 10000’s of shops. · India Town:- A total cultural identity with Indian restaurant and souvenior shops. · Flower Market:- One of the biggest in Asia this flower market has all what we might dream.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-61, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Wat Suthat
- Entry/Admission - The Golden Mount (Wat Saket)
- Entry/Admission - Bangkok
- Entry/Admission - Bangkok
- Entry/Admission - Phahurat Market
- Entry/Admission - Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market)
- WiFi on board
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up our customer from the hotel located at city center or 2 km within our city center
- Sun Leisure World Tour, Tours and Thailand Travel Package Tour., Level 29 The Offices at Central World 999/9 Rama I Rd, Pathumwan Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand 17th Floor, Phay Thai Plaza, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102252P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Halfday Join Tour Old Town City Tour of Bangkok?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Halfday Join Tour Old Town City Tour of Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- How much is Halfday Join Tour Old Town City Tour of Bangkok?
- Halfday Join Tour Old Town City Tour of Bangkok price starts from $38.80. Discover and book Halfday Join Tour Old Town City Tour of Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- What is the Halfday Join Tour Old Town City Tour of Bangkok cancellation policy?
- Halfday Join Tour Old Town City Tour of Bangkok cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Halfday Join Tour Old Town City Tour of Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Halfday Join Tour Old Town City Tour of Bangkok?
- Halfday Join Tour Old Town City Tour of Bangkok is hosted by Bangkok Travel Agency. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bangkok Travel Agency on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Halfday Join Tour Old Town City Tour of Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102252P20
- You'll start atSun Leisure World Tour, Tours and Thailand Travel Package Tour.Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Wat SuthatStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Golden Mount (Wat Saket)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Wat Ratchanatdaram SchoolStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4PooncharoenStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Phahurat MarketStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Modest but fun Water Park
A humble water park near the fields and the farms, the slides are fun even though some of the attractions require …
Was a very nice show! We enjoyed it a lot! Atmosphere is very special and it was super fun to watch the dancers. Wo…
We when to thailand for 3 weeks for family vacation. And sun leisure world agency make it very easy.
Sun Leisure booked me for Phnom Penh during COVID. They didn’t miss a step. Everything was taken care of. I was a l…
Watch out for travel agency rip offs!
The tour is great, but you should book directly through Grasshopper Adventures, the actual tour provider. Grasshopp…
Great tour for seeing Pattaya highlights
We met our guide, Vicki, at our hotel and started out at the Sanctuary of Truth, the first of many stops. This was…
Well organized tour!
Excellent experience with the tour agency! The tour guide was very polite and explaining everything very clear. Als…
Tony was a great guide for this tour. He knew a lot about each place we visited, and he had it timed perfectly for …
I had been so many places but this was actually awesome.The culture and beautiful places made this tour more specia…
I highly appreciate the beauty of places in Bangkok. It was a great tour with great relaxation and peace too with n…
The place was good and visiting there was great. Although, the hospitality was excellent and experiencing the place…
Relaxed and peaceful
The visit to temples and knowing about Buddha after a visit to such a beautiful temple was awesome. It was so relax…
Beauty with culture
We went to the temples and other beautiful places and it was so beautiful and peaceful in all places.It was great t…
Definitely an interesting experience. Signed up for an 11:30 trip, however, was told the day of it was starting at …
No respect for your time and really racist tour guide
This has been the worst tour I have ever taken. It was not 8 hours as listed but 12. They have no respect for your …