per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Private qualified and experienced English speaking guide
- Private air-conditioned minibus and driver
- Private long-tail boat
- All admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- A Thai set menu for lunch (drinks are available for purchase
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Entry/Admission - Chao Praya River
- Soft drink and alcoholic drink (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up your hotel at 7:00 AM. However, we provide you a private tour with flexible timing that suits on your schedule. Any change please suggesting us what time would you like to start our trip at time of booking.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74668P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved then comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A strict dress code applies at Summer Palace. Man must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops). Woman must be similar modestly dressed (no see-through, no tight or torn pants, no miniskirt). You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Other temples or place of worship, you are required for dress code too : no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- For children under 4 year-old will be free of charge , and 4 year-old will be charge as adult pricing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour : Ayutthaya World Heritage Site?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour : Ayutthaya World Heritage Site on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour : Ayutthaya World Heritage Site?
- Private Tour : Ayutthaya World Heritage Site price starts from $175.09. Discover and book Private Tour : Ayutthaya World Heritage Site on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour : Ayutthaya World Heritage Site cancellation policy?
- Private Tour : Ayutthaya World Heritage Site cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour : Ayutthaya World Heritage Site on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour : Ayutthaya World Heritage Site?
- Private Tour : Ayutthaya World Heritage Site is hosted by Guide Bangkok Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guide Bangkok Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour : Ayutthaya World Heritage Site on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74668P21
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Wat MahathatStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wat Phra Sri SanphetStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Chao Praya RiverStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great Tour with a Great Guide...
We had a great tour the first day in Bangkok, with the best tour guide in Bangkok - Vuttikone Ruabruam (aka First).…
Enjoyable Outing with Professional Tour Guide!!! *Thumbs up*
I was travelling with my parents aged above 60 for this private tour and many thanks to First for his professionali…
Our guide made this tour an experience to remember
Our guide, First, was punctual, knowledgeable and funny. We were picked up at the hotel and the guide explained wha…
Bangkok Walking Food Tour
We were received at a temple near the China Gate by Sai for our gastronomic tour of China town in Bangkok. She was…
Excellent Guide sevices in Bangkok
We were in Bangkok in mid January for two days and we had the service of First from Guide Bangkok for two days as h…
Fantastic Time in Bangkok
I highly recommend First as a tour guide. He is very friendly and knows a lot about the local culture. We had an am…
Best guide ever
First is such a nice person and guide. He knows so much about thai history and culture and his english is better th…
Amazing experience, very knowledgeable guide who makes tours interesting and enjoyable
I have just returned from a 16 day tour and First was my guide. He instantly made the group feel at ease and was gr…
Best tour Ever
I was sceptical at first of going on a tour around Thailand for 16 days as a couple, but after meeting first it was…
Indochina Tour (Bangkok to Bangkok)
Great time 👌 Best tour guide 😎 Wonderfull places 👍 (sightseeing, eating, dancing 😉 & drinking [happy hour who…
Best guide ever
Highly recommended, Mr First was fantastic, knowledgeable and humorous. He spoke excellent English. we spent the wh…
The best of the best
Every single review on this trip advisor will be amazing. Because First is amazing...just read any single review an…
Ko Muk to Ko Rok - 4 days, 3 nights tour
In January 2015, a group of 5 of us booked a guided 4 day 3 night trip with Guide Bangkok Travel to the south west …
Best day with First
I could not thank enough to First who showed me Bangkok by the second day i got to Thailand. He took me thru canals…
The best of Bangkok and beyond!
First is without a doubt one of the finest tour leaders around. He is kind, genuine, and honest. I have taken a c…