Private Tour : Local Living at Mahasawat Canal
By Guide Bangkok Travel - Day Tours
Super interesting, even for Thais ourselves! The nearest agro-tourism destination of Bangkok with community-based tourism where you can explore local way of life. Most bangkokians have never experience agriculture due to Bangkok city being so developed. On the beaten path of 156-year-old Klong Mahasawat, you will get the most intrinsically Thai rural cultural, experience and take part in fun activities. Paddle a boat in the lotus farm, try local cactus juice and homemade local berry crispy rice. Next go on an adventure on a strange, but exhilarating ride on pushcart with 3-meter long handlebars which fling to the right and left through the rice field.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Private qualified and experienced English speaking guide
- Private air-conditioned minibus and driver
- Private long-tail boat
- Local snack as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Nakhon Pathom
- Alcoholic drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up your hotel at 8:00 AM. However, we provide you a private tour with flexible timing that suits on your schedule. Any change please suggesting us what time would you like to start our trip at time of booking.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74668P27
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- For children under 4 year-old will be free of charge , and 4 year-old will be charge as adult pricing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Tour : Local Living at Mahasawat Canal?
- Private Tour : Local Living at Mahasawat Canal price starts from $131.73. Discover and book Private Tour : Local Living at Mahasawat Canal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour : Local Living at Mahasawat Canal cancellation policy?
- Private Tour : Local Living at Mahasawat Canal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour : Local Living at Mahasawat Canal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour : Local Living at Mahasawat Canal?
- Private Tour : Local Living at Mahasawat Canal is hosted by Guide Bangkok Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guide Bangkok Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour : Local Living at Mahasawat Canal on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Tour : Local Living at Mahasawat Canal?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Private Tour : Local Living at Mahasawat Canal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74668P27
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Wat Mahasawat Nak PhuttharamStop: 3 hours - Admission includedWe will use long-tail boat to go around this area and visit all the places of this tour. From the pier where we get on our private boat, we visit Lotus Farm where you can hop-on the small paddling boat to get closer to the flower. After that visit a cactus juice stall which is a popular cactus water extracted from the dragon fruit cactus with lots of nutrients and electrolytes which help replenish the body. Next there is a chance to try and make your own local speciality product of homemade berry crispy rice as promoted as a local product though out the country. Moreover, you will have an opportunity of tasting tropical Thai fruit (the fruit depends on the season) before the main highlight of Pushcart Tractor. An experience of adventures with a short strange exhilarating drive, three-meter long handlebars flings to the right and left with our driver throwing his whole body into the movement through the rice field.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great Tour with a Great Guide...
We had a great tour the first day in Bangkok, with the best tour guide in Bangkok - Vuttikone Ruabruam (aka First).…
Enjoyable Outing with Professional Tour Guide!!! *Thumbs up*
I was travelling with my parents aged above 60 for this private tour and many thanks to First for his professionali…
Our guide made this tour an experience to remember
Our guide, First, was punctual, knowledgeable and funny. We were picked up at the hotel and the guide explained wha…
Bangkok Walking Food Tour
We were received at a temple near the China Gate by Sai for our gastronomic tour of China town in Bangkok. She was…
Excellent Guide sevices in Bangkok
We were in Bangkok in mid January for two days and we had the service of First from Guide Bangkok for two days as h…
Fantastic Time in Bangkok
I highly recommend First as a tour guide. He is very friendly and knows a lot about the local culture. We had an am…
Best guide ever
First is such a nice person and guide. He knows so much about thai history and culture and his english is better th…
Amazing experience, very knowledgeable guide who makes tours interesting and enjoyable
I have just returned from a 16 day tour and First was my guide. He instantly made the group feel at ease and was gr…
Best tour Ever
I was sceptical at first of going on a tour around Thailand for 16 days as a couple, but after meeting first it was…
Indochina Tour (Bangkok to Bangkok)
Great time 👌 Best tour guide 😎 Wonderfull places 👍 (sightseeing, eating, dancing 😉 & drinking [happy hour who…
Best guide ever
Highly recommended, Mr First was fantastic, knowledgeable and humorous. He spoke excellent English. we spent the wh…
The best of the best
Every single review on this trip advisor will be amazing. Because First is amazing...just read any single review an…
Ko Muk to Ko Rok - 4 days, 3 nights tour
In January 2015, a group of 5 of us booked a guided 4 day 3 night trip with Guide Bangkok Travel to the south west …
Best day with First
I could not thank enough to First who showed me Bangkok by the second day i got to Thailand. He took me thru canals…
The best of Bangkok and beyond!
First is without a doubt one of the finest tour leaders around. He is kind, genuine, and honest. I have taken a c…