Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Historic City of AyutthayaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wat Phanan Choeng WorawihanStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ayutthaya City ParkStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Wat MahathatStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Wat Phra Sri SanphetStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Wat ChaiwatthanaramStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- English speaking Thai Tour Guide
- Private Tour and transport by a/c vehicle
- All admission and activity fees as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Bangkok
- Entry/Admission - Historic City of Ayutthaya
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phanan Choeng Worawihan
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Entry/Admission - Wat Chaiwatthanaram
- Optional lunch at the local restaurant. Please specify your food requirement (if have)
- Any admission and activity fees which not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping and gratuities for Tour Guide and driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Very nice tour with great tour guide. Visited all wonderful Temples and enjoyed the boat trip. Guide and our our private driver did excellent job.Learned a lot.
Date of experience: April 2019
Response from QualityT8, Owner at From Bangkok: Highlights of Ayutthaya in a day with a Guide
Responded Apr 15, 2019
Dear Marc40lkt Thank you for your great review on your private tour with us. We were happy to hear that you were very satisfied with our Quality Thai Guide “Nook” and his team. Thank you again for your travel with us. We welcome you to travel in Thailand with us again in the near future. We wish you and your family all the best. Quality Thai Guide team
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Quality Thai Guide
Sorry probably wrong company travelled with Cosms tour included they were excellent Cosmos customer service excelle…
Great tour with personal attention
We thorougly enjoyed the tour and thanks to Sunny as a grat host - very attentive and also tahnks to Vic our drive…
We really enjoyed our tour with Peter, he was an amazing guide from beginning to end! Very knowledgeable and courte…
AMAZING tour with Harry
A very nice tour with many highlights! Well organized and guided by Harry and driver Mike. We enjoyed the tour and …
Amazing tour with Harry
Harry is very knowledgeable and an excellent tour guide. Showed us the best spots for taking pictures. The driver M…
Highly Recommended - So Happy We Did This!
I went with my wife, my sister, and her husband. This was an awesome trip! Convenient, easy, and you get a lot of…
Harry was a great guide for our day out visiting the train market, floating market and Bridge over the River Kwai. …
The tour was really enjoyable. Our guide Sunny was lovely. She gave us lots of information about Thailand. On the t…
Amazing Mr Harry the guide and Mr Chet safe and punctual Driver
Harry is very knowledgeable and speak English well. He did the tour at our pace and not trying to hard sell us to a…
Matt and Emily's Honeymoon
This is an absolute must while in Bangkok!We were very fortunate to have Peter as our guide and he is the most wond…
An Awesomely Wonderful Day
My tour guide Harry was the best. He was very knowledgeable about all that we saw and did and his English was exce…
My friend & I had a very limited schedule to see as much as we could this trip was fantastic as saw lots & our gui…
5 Star Tour of Ayuttaya
My wife and I enjoyed a memorable and incredible private tour at all the important sites in Ayutthaya. Many thanks …
Hi I did this trip with very limited time in Bangkok and it was great. You get to vist a lot of cultural sites and …
Worth every penny!
Our guide Sunny arrived before 7am to meet us at the hotel. Very thoughtful, caring, informative with excellent Eng…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,161 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,089 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about From Bangkok: Highlights of Ayutthaya in a day with a Guide
What time does From Bangkok: Highlights of Ayutthaya in a day with a Guide start?
From Bangkok: Highlights of Ayutthaya in a day with a Guide will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book From Bangkok: Highlights of Ayutthaya in a day with a Guide on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with From Bangkok: Highlights of Ayutthaya in a day with a Guide?
How much is From Bangkok: Highlights of Ayutthaya in a day with a Guide?
From Bangkok: Highlights of Ayutthaya in a day with a Guide price starts from $137.38. Discover and book From Bangkok: Highlights of Ayutthaya in a day with a Guide on Tripadvisor
What is the From Bangkok: Highlights of Ayutthaya in a day with a Guide cancellation policy?
From Bangkok: Highlights of Ayutthaya in a day with a Guide cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book From Bangkok: Highlights of Ayutthaya in a day with a Guide on Tripadvisor