Bangkok and Pattaya Tour Combo with Transfers
By Thai Holidays
This is the right deal for you if you're looking for a pocket friendly yet wholesome Thai Holiday EXPERIENCE. OUR TEAM PRESENTS YOU THE COMPLETE TOUR OF BANGKOK AND PATTAYA with friendly and English speaking guides and transfers for your hassle free and peaceful vacation. This package offers Airport and Hotel Transfers, Entrance Fees to attractions and Tour Guide, this package does not include any meal set because we want you to have a food adventure indulging in the local specialties and treats to give you the complete and ideal Thai Holiday. NOTES: SIC Pickup Time SUV Airport to Pattaya Hotel – 08:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00 Hrs Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel - 09:00, 13.30, 17.00 Hrs Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport – 09:30, 13:30, 17:3 Any SIC Transfer apart from above mentioned timings shall be done on Private Basis and prices vary accordingly
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Pickup charges additional USD 18 for outside pickup area.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then 18 USD charges will be applicable.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89362P120
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89362P120
SUV airport to Pattaya Hotel
Pattaya hotel to Bangkok Hotel
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A bit of Bait & Switch on this one--Look for a different cruise
You see the photo shown for this Trip Advisor cruise? Looks pretty posh doesn't it? Well, this was not at all the b…
The best airport hotel on a budget at BKK airport.
Fantastic hotel. £25 a night, very very clean. Beautiful clean cold pool and an on site restaurant that serves wond…
Tallest building in Thailand
Easy to get to by BTS SkyTrain. No queues when I was there early afternoon midweek. 800 THB entrance fee for adults…
Nice but short
Was a nice trip, but a little bit short. The zip-lining only took about 15 to 20 minutes. The team was very friendl…
Save your time
- Driver doesn‘t speak a word english - risky market was ok - Boat trip was Boring - better take a boat trip in Ban…
Best Day Trip at Hua Hin
Amazing knowledgeable tour guide, nice time arrangement and spectacular views and experience. Would definitely reco…
First Class - Highly Recommend
Outstanding hotel with superb customer services - breakfast is excellent - location right in the beach with great f…
Fun to do, but very commercial
I have visited both, the Mahanakhon Sky Walk and the Baiyoke Sky Tower. So I can compare. In terms of experience of…
Breathtaking view of the city
360 degree view of the city that is nothing but neon lights and traffic jams! I went in the evening. The view is …
Knowledgeable guide, clean and new vehicle, enjoyable experience
Our guide, Noi, was knowledgeable and ensured we were safe when trekking up the 5 stations. Weather wasn't very kin…
Waste of Money
NO VIEW: Ten minutes after boarding and cruising towards attractions, we were told we would not see any temples tha…
Lovely night views of the Chao Phraya river
The actual cruise in itself was nice and we enjoyed the view of the river and the free flow beer provided. It’s unf…
Expensive and dirty
This is great for kids and those who may have never seen an underwater aquarium. But for most parts it is overpric…
It’s a real scam!!!!!
AWFUL experience. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! When you arrive at Phuket airport, don't even think about trusting the share…
NICE OVERLOOKING THE CITY
Very nice spot to see the whole city of Bangkok Thailand...The exciting part is the glass floor ,I really enjoy the…