Full Day Folding Umbrella Market and Amphawa Floating Market
By Royal Silk Holidays Co.,Ltd
Get excited as the train ride through the heart of the market at the unusual Folding Umbrella Market. Explore the bustling market filled with vendors selling fresh food and souvenirs as you witness the folding umbrella market in action. Later calm yourself on the paddle boat in Tha Ka community while sighting the scenery of the serene canals. Visit The Memorial Museum of King Rama II, and walk along Amphawa Floating Market. Visit the chapel overgrown by a Banyan Tree at Wat Kai Bang Kung.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tha Kha Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - King Rama II Memorial Park
- All personal expenses
- Service not mentioned in the program
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If your hotel is not listed, please kindly advise
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18897P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Folding Umbrella Market and Amphawa Floating Market?
- How much is Full Day Folding Umbrella Market and Amphawa Floating Market?
- Full Day Folding Umbrella Market and Amphawa Floating Market price starts from $171.38. Discover and book Full Day Folding Umbrella Market and Amphawa Floating Market on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Folding Umbrella Market and Amphawa Floating Market cancellation policy?
- Full Day Folding Umbrella Market and Amphawa Floating Market cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Folding Umbrella Market and Amphawa Floating Market on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Folding Umbrella Market and Amphawa Floating Market?
- Full Day Folding Umbrella Market and Amphawa Floating Market is hosted by Royal Silk Holidays Co.,Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal Silk Holidays Co.,Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Folding Umbrella Market and Amphawa Floating Market on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18897P14
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub)Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Tha Kha Floating MarketStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3King Rama II Memorial ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Amphawa Floating MarketStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Wat Bang KungStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Ticks all the boxes
The tour guide was so friendly and knowledgeable. It was a tiring day, but we got to see everything we wanted to se…
Nothing much to be seeing in Nakhon pathom except the famous lone Buddhist chedi temple and the weekend thai marke…
Comfortable private tour around Bangkok
I booked this tour for my parents who are visiting Bangkok. They are quite aged and my mom has mobility issues due …
Great day in Bangkok!
Our private tour of Bangkok was truly amazing. We rode in a Tuk tuk and long tail boat, visited the flower market,…
Guide rushed us, pushy, waste of money!
Our guide (who called himself “Peter) was pushy, rude. For example, he did not let us stop to take our own photos …
The best decision we made to select this tour
Ling our tour guide was excellent, she was very knowledgeable about everything she made sure we had great food too…
An interesting and fun tour.
Enjoyable tour guided by Preecha (Peter) who shared interesting Siam history, Thai Buddhism insights and many anecd…
Sea Angel O00
Great way to see Bangkok!
Fun-filled, packed day! We saw most of all the highlights of Bangkok. Palaces, temples, boat rides through the cana…
Great tour but missing some depth
This was a really good way to get to some of the major spots in Bangkok easily. The guide was quite accommodating b…
Full day Bangkok tour March 8, 2020
Spent an amazing day today with our guide Peter. This tour includes every site you would want to see in Bangkok. Pe…
Had an all day tour of Bangkok with Peter. It was by far the BEST tour I have taken in years. He went above and bey…
Best tour we've ever taken.
The private tour with Peter was fantastic. We saw more during this tour than we ever have. Peter was knowledgeab…
Covered a lot of ground in a single day.
Wife and I spent the day with Preecha. He is knowledgeable, flexible and passionate about Bangkok and Thailand. W…
Best of Bangkok takes you EVERYWHERE!
This tour was absolutely amazing. For those who want to dove deep into the culture and religion of Thailand and spe…
Knowledgable and fun tour guide and a wonderful tour of the city
If you have limited time in Bangkok and want to see all the highlights this tour is perfect. Peter our tour guide w…