per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Bangkok City Area Hotel lobby
- Transport by air-conditioned private car
- Professional English speaking guide
- Thai lunch at local restaurant
- Long Tail Boat 1 Hrs on The Chao Phraya River
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Bang Pa In Palace
- Entry/Admission - Vihara Phra Mongkhon Bophit
- Entry/Admission - Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat
- Entry/Admission - Historic City of Ayutthaya
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Any item not included in inclusions
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup & Drop off from Bangkok City area Hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36435P35
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- The Temples of Thailand are sacred sites. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes or bare shoulders
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private 2-Day Bangkok City Tour and Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- The Grand Palace
- Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)
- Historic City of Ayutthaya
- How much is Private 2-Day Bangkok City Tour and Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok?
- Private 2-Day Bangkok City Tour and Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok price starts from $384.62. Discover and book Private 2-Day Bangkok City Tour and Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private 2-Day Bangkok City Tour and Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok cancellation policy?
- Private 2-Day Bangkok City Tour and Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private 2-Day Bangkok City Tour and Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private 2-Day Bangkok City Tour and Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok?
- Private 2-Day Bangkok City Tour and Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok is hosted by MAM Holidays Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MAM Holidays Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 2-Day Bangkok City Tour and Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36435P35
Reserve your spot
Bangkok Full Day City Tour
Bangkok to Ayutthaya Tour
About the operator
MAM Holidays Thailand
Joined in June 2017
#66 of 847 Tours & Activities in Bangkok
- U9611PCmichelleh00Don’t miss out!Amazing tour guide friendly, knowledgeable and funny 😄: high recommend packed a lot not one too miss.
- 414edinab00BangkokWe had a great time. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and attentive. We learned a lot about Thai history. We highly recommend her.
- Karen R00Fabulous tour of temples and palace. Don’t miss this one!Fantastic tour of Bangkok. We had the most wonderful guide Chanin. He was extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and patient. He allowed us to take our time at sites so we could take a lot of photos. We saw all the major temples and walked the palace grounds. Ate at a fantastic little restaurant and even walked through the flower market. Absolutely loved our day.
- JacquiC93000Great private tourFantastic Tour. One Day is not long enough to see the expanse of the old city but definitely covered many good temples. Would highly recommend the tour.
- sandsusan00What a magnificent tour! Don’t miss it!The tour was excellent and my guide was perfect!! She was lovely, kind, Knowledgeable s d very easy to Be with. I highly recommend requesting her to Be your Guide!!!
- Sean M00Loved our guide PukPuk is first class tour guide. Very educated, good English, and a pleasure to travel with on the tour. She is very kind a considerate woman.
- michelle z00Full boatThe boat was extremely over crowded and the staff were lovely, unfortunately James Bond island was closed, so had to stay on boat. Phi phi is so overcrowded now with boats it’s such a shame to see it like that. All I can say is the staff were great but not worth the money, to many people on board and the places you go are overcrowded and ruined by tourists
- Y9361IFrichardc00Great tour for a one day overview of BangkokMy wife and I truly enjoyed our full day tour of Bangkok. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and shared so much of Thailand's rich history throughout the day. We visited several temples, which were incredible, especially the reclining Buddha. We also had lunch at a local restaurant and visited the flower market, which was fun. We even took a short ferry ride across the river to get to one temple. Be prepared to walk a lot (over 10K steps) and wear appropriate temple dress-I was fine in long pants, polo shirt and flip-flops. My wife wore a sleeveless dress and used a shawl to cover her shoulders, which had been fine at other temples in Phuket and Chang Mai, but at the Grand Palace this was not deemed acceptable, so she had a buy a shirt (100 baht from a local vendor). Our guide gave us water at the start of the tour, but be prepared to buy more along the way as the humidity is brutal! We were so glad to have this expert guidance, as navigating these busy and crowded tourist sites on our own would have been next to impossible. If you only have one day (like we did) I would highly recommend doing this full day tour.
- Elena_Norway00AverageIt was great having a personal driver take us around to view the Grand Palace and Temples. We had a guide as well, but her English was difficult to understand. Also she was speaking from behind her face mask which made it difficult to hear what she was saying. The tour was not very well organized either. We had to wait for the driver every time we were finished at a site. We had to wait also for the tickets while the guide was standing in line. Not sure why all this logistics couldn't be organized in advance regarding tickets and melting points. We tried to make the best out of the tour, but I would not recommend it. Not worth the money.
- chos201800Memorable & Historic Ayutthaya Full Day TourThis UNESCO site is nice to visit with many histories and sightseeing. View is good too. We managed to know quite a lot of stories about the palace and the temples that we visited. Our tour guide is very knowledgeable about the places and able to tell us quite in-depth about the history that took place many years ago. Her explanation made us understand a lot about the King, Queen and the war that took place many centuries ago. She is also kind enough to take photos for us and also bought us joss sticks for praying. She also waited for us while we spent some time roaming around. She also introduced to us the local dessert Roti Sai Mai of Ayutthaya and bought us a packet to have a try on it. It was very nice and we will always remember this unique dessert. Overall, the tour was indeed a remarkable one for us.
- Gren j00Over and aboveTour Guide went well out of their way to pick me up and make the tour happen. Smooth tour, great sites and flexible. Highly recommended for those stopping by on a long transit as a way to fit in some sightseeing. Street food and flower market are fantastic experiences. Would recommend.
- helen c00EXCELLENT TOUR!!! Puk and Mr Krit were right on time, and early morning pickup - but sooo worth it!! Totally recommend!Tour guide Puk and driver Mr Krit were perfect hosts! From the time they collected us to the time they dropped us off, they kept us informed and shared local knowledge along the way. They accommodated a slight change to our plan to allow for the train ride which we sooo appreciated. Long day however very much worth it! Thankyou!! 🌻
- Adrian W00Take yourThe tour guide [a] and the driver was great for this trip. Provide information and items to look at. She walked the full 3 levels with us and took pictures
- Bonnie R00Ayutthaya is not to be missedAir was a lovely and helpful guide and she was so flexible with our need to keep the kids in good spirits with cool down time and rest and water. We had a wonderful time learning about Thai history and visiting the ruins of Ayutthaya. Thank you!
- K8758REandrewt00Great half day tour for those that want to see the main temples and GP.Aye was a great guide! She was helpful with our other plans as well for the day even after our tour ended. We battled the heat but it was a great tour seeing the main sites in town.
Buy it with
Private 2-Day Bangkok City Tour and Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok provided by MAM Holidays Thailand
Product Overview: Private 2-Day Bangkok City Tour and Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok
Number of Photos