per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English
What's not included
- Private Full-day guided tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Licensed local guide of your selected language
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Chetuphon
- Entry/Admission - Wat Pho Thai Traditional Massage School
- Entry/Admission - Bangkok Canal
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips etc
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If you do not see your hotel on the list, please kindly advise.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18897P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour : Bangkok City Temples & Wat Pho Thai Massage?
- How much is Private Tour : Bangkok City Temples & Wat Pho Thai Massage?
- Private Tour : Bangkok City Temples & Wat Pho Thai Massage price starts from $174.74. Discover and book Private Tour : Bangkok City Temples & Wat Pho Thai Massage on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour : Bangkok City Temples & Wat Pho Thai Massage cancellation policy?
- Private Tour : Bangkok City Temples & Wat Pho Thai Massage cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour : Bangkok City Temples & Wat Pho Thai Massage on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour : Bangkok City Temples & Wat Pho Thai Massage?
- Private Tour : Bangkok City Temples & Wat Pho Thai Massage is hosted by Royal Silk Holidays Co.,Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal Silk Holidays Co.,Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour : Bangkok City Temples & Wat Pho Thai Massage on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18897P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chinatown - BangkokStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Wat Phra ChetuphonStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Wat Pho Thai Traditional Massage SchoolStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Royal Silk Holidays Co.,Ltd
Joined in January 2019
#150 of 848 Tours & Activities in Bangkok
- GrandTour36732600Great GuideOur tour guide was amazing. We saw all the highlights in Bangkok and some beautiful temples. The tour was at a great pace.
- datomac00Highlights in a day!Excellent, well balanced tour. Guide was great and we really enjoyed ourselves. Weather got pretty hot but tour was at the right pace with plenty of water breaks. Definitely recommend.
- jacquim23700A tour at your own paceThanks to our tour guide, Prakb, we had an amazing trip. We only had one full day in Bangkok, so this trip allowed us to see all the temples, eat some amazing food and travel in a ‘James bond’ boat. If you want to see everything at your own pace and with minimal hassle, then this is the trip for you.
- 1991morganr00Best Bangkok Tour!We enjoyed one of the best tours I have ever been on! Touring Bangkok with Krit was fun, immersive, hands-on, exhilarating and enlightening. Krit’s calm, professional, kind and easy presence combined with his fluent English and his extensive knowledge on Thai history and culture made for a phenomenal introduction to life in Bangkok. Krit’s tour guide etiquette (explaining photo/video rules before entering any destination, ensuring we were shaded before any tour pauses, ensuring we we’re comfortable with any activities before starting them, immediately adjusting the tour to our preferences, not doubting/questioning any requests, offering insights at appropriate times and balancing quiet enjoyment with guided explanation, etc) was absolutely stellar. We thoroughly enjoyed the itinerary (learned how to fold lotus flowers, walked through the grand palace grounds, stopped in several temples, took a wonderful, exhilarating boat tour, fed cat fish, explored more temples..) and felt it was a great glimpse into Bangkok’s culture. Our driver, Nui, also got us everywhere safely and efficiently. We could not recommend this tour with Krit enough!
- Brett P00Best tour ever in BangkokFirst time in Bangkok, and I was worried about understanding the tour. ANNIE,is a must she was awesome. Knowledgeable and spoke great English with a Thai accent.. great combination. I would definitely book this one and request Annie if you need english.
- Laurel G00Ticks all the boxesThe tour guide was so friendly and knowledgeable. It was a tiring day, but we got to see everything we wanted to see. Great tour!
- Yahoo360000NAKHON PATHOMNothing much to be seeing in Nakhon pathom except the famous lone Buddhist chedi temple and the weekend thai market out side the chedi temple ? There used to be the famously Rose garden back in the 70 s until late 90s near Nakhon pathom which was once busy with foreigners tour busses but now sit in the ruins with no visitors . Take the detour to kantchanaburi instead.
- Gatzerby00Comfortable private tour around BangkokI booked this tour for my parents who are visiting Bangkok. They are quite aged and my mom has mobility issues due to her weak knees and back. Our guide, Khun Krit, took very good care of them and took time to explain many things about the tourist sites. He was also very punctual and reached the hotel on time. Also at our request, he was able to accommodate time for my parents to rest between stops. I’m very satisfied and do recommend this for any visitors who want a little more customised experience.
- Crystal K00Great day in Bangkok!Our private tour of Bangkok was truly amazing. We rode in a Tuk tuk and long tail boat, visited the flower market, ate coconut ice cream and toured the amazing temples and Royal Palace of Bangkok. Preecha shared his incredible knowledge of historical Buddhist and Hindu architecture while keeping us hydrated in the warm climate. A most memorable experience!
- Jerset3700Guide rushed us, pushy, waste of money!Our guide (who called himself “Peter) was pushy, rude. For example, he did not let us stop to take our own photos at any of the sites. He would not let us choose our meals at the restaurant when we had a lunch included. He rushed us along and even skipped a few things on the Itinerary until I mentioned it and he then went back and included it. The actual tour self would’ve been great if the tour guide had been nicer and more accommodating. Nothing is worse to pay so much money for a tour and feel like you don’t even have time to look at the sites. Don’t waste almost $200 on this tour. It’s not worth it.
- jacqui a00The best decision we made to select this tourLing our tour guide was excellent, she was very knowledgeable about everything she made sure we had great food too. The boat trip was great just at the right time, was very relaxing. An air conditioned car was also a very good choice and our driver was very pleasant too.
- Phildxb00An interesting and fun tour.Enjoyable tour guided by Preecha (Peter) who shared interesting Siam history, Thai Buddhism insights and many anecdotes at each of the landmarks and that were interesting and fun. The tour is conducted at the pace you decide. The coconut ice cream shop was a highlight too.
- Sea Angel O00Great way to see Bangkok!Fun-filled, packed day! We saw most of all the highlights of Bangkok. Palaces, temples, boat rides through the canals, street markets, and so much more. Richard was a great tour guide and very knowledgeable. Highlyy recommend for anyone wanting to have a full day of Bangkok. Wear comfy shoes and dress modestly but they do have attire for purchase if you want to dress for the heat and just cover up when you go in sacred temples.
- adrianmreviews00Great tour but missing some depthThis was a really good way to get to some of the major spots in Bangkok easily. The guide was quite accommodating but unfortunately did not provide a lot of context/background on the sites we were visiting, so this is mostly good for picture takers.
- AmyM364600Full day Bangkok tour March 8, 2020Spent an amazing day today with our guide Peter. This tour includes every site you would want to see in Bangkok. Peter was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. After reading other reviews, I was so happy that he was our guide. Peter provided an incredible day that we enjoyed immensely. I highly recommend this tour.
Buy it with
Private Tour : Bangkok City Temples & Wat Pho Thai Massage provided by Royal Silk Holidays Co.,Ltd
Product Overview: Private Tour : Bangkok City Temples & Wat Pho Thai Massage
Number of Photos