per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Services mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - War Museum
- Entry/Admission - Burma-Thai Railway
- Entry/Admission - River Kwai
- Personal expenses (Drinks, Tips and Insurance etc.
- Other services not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We provide pickups from Hotels in Bangkok City Area. Please kindly advise hotel address if it is not listed.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18897P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai?
- Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai price starts from $163.21. Discover and book Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai cancellation policy?
- Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai?
- Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai is hosted by Royal Silk Holidays Co.,Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal Silk Holidays Co.,Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18897P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kanchanaburi War CemeteryStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2War MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bridge Over the River KwaiStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Burma-Thai RailwayStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byTham Kra Sae Bridge
- 5River KwaiStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Highlights in a day!
Excellent, well balanced tour. Guide was great and we really enjoyed ourselves. Weather got pretty hot but tour wa…
A tour at your own pace
Thanks to our tour guide, Prakb, we had an amazing trip. We only had one full day in Bangkok, so this trip allowed…
Best Bangkok Tour!
We enjoyed one of the best tours I have ever been on! Touring Bangkok with Krit was fun, immersive, hands-on, exhil…
Best tour ever in Bangkok
First time in Bangkok, and I was worried about understanding the tour. ANNIE,is a must she was awesome. Knowledgea…
Ticks all the boxes
The tour guide was so friendly and knowledgeable. It was a tiring day, but we got to see everything we wanted to se…
Nothing much to be seeing in Nakhon pathom except the famous lone Buddhist chedi temple and the weekend thai marke…
Comfortable private tour around Bangkok
I booked this tour for my parents who are visiting Bangkok. They are quite aged and my mom has mobility issues due …
Great day in Bangkok!
Our private tour of Bangkok was truly amazing. We rode in a Tuk tuk and long tail boat, visited the flower market,…
Guide rushed us, pushy, waste of money!
Our guide (who called himself “Peter) was pushy, rude. For example, he did not let us stop to take our own photos …
The best decision we made to select this tour
Ling our tour guide was excellent, she was very knowledgeable about everything she made sure we had great food too…
An interesting and fun tour.
Enjoyable tour guided by Preecha (Peter) who shared interesting Siam history, Thai Buddhism insights and many anecd…
Sea Angel O00
Great way to see Bangkok!
Fun-filled, packed day! We saw most of all the highlights of Bangkok. Palaces, temples, boat rides through the cana…
Great tour but missing some depth
This was a really good way to get to some of the major spots in Bangkok easily. The guide was quite accommodating b…
Full day Bangkok tour March 8, 2020
Spent an amazing day today with our guide Peter. This tour includes every site you would want to see in Bangkok. Pe…
Had an all day tour of Bangkok with Peter. It was by far the BEST tour I have taken in years. He went above and bey…
Hi can you please tell me if you go to hellfire pass in this tour?
Unfortunately, No. This tour does not go to the Hellfire Pass.