Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Private tours and transfers with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Accommodation in sharing twin/double room during the tour
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver
- Use of a well-maintained bicycle during the tour, complete with helmet
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Snack, drinks and /or refreshments during the bicycle tour
- All meals as indicated in the program (food only), starting from breakfast on day 2 until lunch on day 3
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers for customers arriving or departing from/to resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide, other languages are on request
- Customers booking this leisurely bicycle tour may expect some light hills, unequal terrain and/or some bike carrying along the way. A minimal degree of fitness may be needed to enjoy this excursion to the fullest
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable.
- Local operator reserves the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where they are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of the guests
- The tram is not available during the weekend and during the night excursion through Bangkok. Should this trip fall on either a Saturday or Sunday this tour will be switched to an earlier time or the following day
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair not accessible due to uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring sunglasses, hat, and sunblock with a high SPF factor
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Asian Trails Thailand
History of Kanchanburi
We did our own tour, reading ahead of time and as we walked across the bridge. The area is beautiful and has a dar…
Nice bridge over river Kwai
A beautiful location on the railway it is nice to wake on it and wait for the train to pass through the train passe…
"Enjoyable Way to See Countryside"
Loved going on the boat trip. Would definitely do it again. Could have used much more time at the 'farm' just to …
This dinner cruise was very nice. Perfect for couples. Nice romantic setting. There are lots of dinner cruises, but…
Really beautiful and more impressive than we expected.
The entire complex is very impress and more stunning than we expected . It is worth the trip. The buildings just g…
Dinner cruise in Bangkok
We really enjoyed the dinner cruise. The food, drinks and all around atmosphere were perfect. It is not one of the …
Great Tour for Pictures
My wife Brenda and I took the Grand Palace and Temple tour through Goway/Asia World Tours. We were in Bangkok for o…
Very good summary of temple and palace highlights
This tour is great for the traveler that has limited time in Bangkok just as it is advertised. Enjoyed our seasoned…
A great history lesson in ancient thai arts and culture
Experience and enjoy the wonderful bike ride through the Ancient City which is a replicate of all the regions of Th…
Get some steps in
If you enjoy a good walk, history, and architecture, then this is for you. We especially the antique chinoiserie st…
Fantastic way to enjoy the scenery with lovely food.
This cruise was recommended by our hotel The Rose Residence. We felt very special and we extremely pleased with the…
Elephant Sanctuary was amazing!
We went to the elephant sanctuary in Koh Samui which was supposted by our tourist guide Patrick von Arx, who works …
Dinner Cruise In Bangkok
The dinner cruise was wonderful and very elegant. It was a perfect way to see much of the incredible architecture h…
Informative but overpriced
Our tour guide, John, was very knowledgeable about the sites and the surrounding neighborhoods. But P2000 (about US…
Knowing Thailand since many years the main goal was to make the usual tourist tour with my girlfriend who was visit…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,161 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,089 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Days Trip Bangkok Way of Life
What time does 3-Days Trip Bangkok Way of Life start?
3-Days Trip Bangkok Way of Life will start at 12:30 PM. Discover and book 3-Days Trip Bangkok Way of Life on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 3-Days Trip Bangkok Way of Life?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3-Days Trip Bangkok Way of Life on Tripadvisor
How much is 3-Days Trip Bangkok Way of Life?
3-Days Trip Bangkok Way of Life price starts from $742.31. Discover and book 3-Days Trip Bangkok Way of Life on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Days Trip Bangkok Way of Life cancellation policy?
3-Days Trip Bangkok Way of Life cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-Days Trip Bangkok Way of Life on Tripadvisor