per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private boat ride and cooking class with your host Aoy
- Bottled water
- Refreshing beverage
- Local host
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beer is available for purchase in location
- Departure details
- Bangkok, Bangkok Meet your host at the Bang Wa BTS Station where she will pick you up in her car. Take Exit 1 and walk downstairs to the public bus station. When you walk down the stairs, head straight and you will see cars parked on your right. Your host will be in a silver Toyota Fortuner car.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7626P201
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Tour: Thai Cooking Class including Scenic Boat Ride and Lunch?
- Private Tour: Thai Cooking Class including Scenic Boat Ride and Lunch price starts from $122.00. Discover and book Private Tour: Thai Cooking Class including Scenic Boat Ride and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Thai Cooking Class including Scenic Boat Ride and Lunch cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Thai Cooking Class including Scenic Boat Ride and Lunch cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private Tour: Thai Cooking Class including Scenic Boat Ride and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Thai Cooking Class including Scenic Boat Ride and Lunch?
- Private Tour: Thai Cooking Class including Scenic Boat Ride and Lunch is hosted by Traveling Spoon. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Traveling Spoon on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Thai Cooking Class including Scenic Boat Ride and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Tour: Thai Cooking Class including Scenic Boat Ride and Lunch?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Private Tour: Thai Cooking Class including Scenic Boat Ride and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7626P201
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Exceptional Cooking Experience - not just a class
This is the TOTAL package. Aoy is simply amazing and takes her time to show you how to cook while giving you a com…
Amazing class, delicious food
Pimmy was an amazing teacher. We had a fantastic trip to the market where Pimmy patiently explained to us all of t…
More than a cooking class
Aoy is a sincere and passionate guide. The markets that she brought us to were such an eye opening and insightful e…
Must Do! Aoy is the best in all of Thailand!
Aoy was nothing less than amazing. Her passion and love for food resonated during our entire time together, and she…
Incredible Authentic Experience - Aoy’s Passion for Food, Friends, and Life Made our Trip
We were incredibly lucky to find this opportunity (not just a tour, but a lifetime experience) through Trip Advisor…
An experience of a lifetime
My sister and I took Aoy’s class together, and it was our favorite day of our whole trip to Thailand! Aoy is so fri…
I don't even know how I'll summarize how fun this was -- I almost don't want to tell other people about it since I'…
Excellent experience learning to cook Thai food with Pern
I signed up for the market tour, cooking class, and meal with Pern and had a truly excellent experience. I had been…
A genuine culinary and cultural experience
The cooking class and lunch with Pink and her mother was exceptional. Pink is full of knowledge on Thai cuisine and…
Through and thoughtful experience outside Bangkok
If you want to see parts of Thailand you won't otherwise see, this the one. Aoywann, the guide and chef, is amazing…
Northern Thai cooking class
I work as a professional chef and this class was beyond my expectations ! The market tour, detailed class and the h…
Thank you for à fun and memorabel day
Aoy met us at the train station, then carried it by car to various fine and fresh markets, such as flower, meats, s…
Aoy was a fantastic host and gave me and my husband a really good experience with Thai cuisine and culture. The ins…
Awesome way to get out of Bangkok for a day and get a guided non-touristy culinary experience
We spent most of the day with Aoy, owner of Aoywaan Riverside Restaurant. Aoy was very engaging and very intereste…
This experience was the highlight of our trip!
If you want a customized, unique cooking experience, book with Aoy Marunrueng. She runs Aoywaaan Restaurant in Nakh…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Friends
This experience far exceeded my expectations! Aoy is vivacious and full of energy. With her warm, engaging personality, I felt like I already knew her. She picked us up at our hotel and took us first to a beautiful flower market. The next stop was a huge food market that included a food court where we sampled some of her favorite foods. We reached her lovely riverside restaurant (Aoywann Riverside Thai Cuisine) and cooking school by way of her charming wooden boat. The setting of her restaurant is a tropical oasis on the river. Oh yeah...and the food was amazing. Aoy pours her heart into all she does - you will love her!!
Written January 3, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.