What you'll do
Join a like-minded Local Host to explore a neighbourhood or two in the city, discovering hidden local gems as well as the city’s highlights, all through a local lens of course!
You could start the day with your Local Host taking the Chao Phraya Express Boat to Tha Chang to explore Bangkok’s oldest district, the artificial island of Ko Rattanakosin. Here, you’ll get an introduction to Thailand’s traditions and must-see temples, Wat Phra Kaew and Grand Palace, Wat Pho and Wat Arun.
For lunch you could grab some street food from a roadside vendor or a beer at one of the local’s favourite spots; a place that suits your preferences, budget, and dietary requirements.
Explore Bangkok's floating markets, visit Bangkok's Chinatown or learn about Thai culutre its all up to you!
As well as visiting the places you most want to see, stop by local spots and places of interest along the way that your host recommends to get an authentic insight into local life in Bangkok.
Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of Bangkok that you will love and revealing other hidden gems that they know you’ll love.
What to expect
* Spend a day with a Local Host who will create an experience that's fully customised to your interests and what you'd most like to see
* See Bangkok's iconic attractions or off the beaten path spots - the choice is yours!
* Get a unique insider’s perspective as you explore the city
* Discover the highlights of the area or neighbourhood that you explore
* See the real Bangkok that you wouldn't find in a guidebook
* Eat and drink like a local, picking up street food from a market or trying recommended authentic cuisine
* Get tips and tricks from your Local Host for other areas to explore and exciting things to do for the rest of your trip