Bangkok’s Hidden Treasures Walking Tour
By Arlymear Travel
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Landing and facility fees
- Local guide
- Thai foot massage
- Transportation by tuk-tuk, boat and Skytrain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- MBK Center, 444 Phaya Thai Rd, Khwaeng Wang Mai, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand BTS Skytrain next to MBK Shopping Mall, National Stadium station (W1), Exit 3
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8183P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Thai foot massage is strictly not recommended for pregnant women
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bangkok’s Hidden Treasures Walking Tour?
- How much is Bangkok’s Hidden Treasures Walking Tour?
- Bangkok’s Hidden Treasures Walking Tour price starts from $87.31. Discover and book Bangkok’s Hidden Treasures Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bangkok’s Hidden Treasures Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Bangkok’s Hidden Treasures Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bangkok’s Hidden Treasures Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bangkok’s Hidden Treasures Walking Tour?
- Bangkok’s Hidden Treasures Walking Tour is hosted by Arlymear Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Arlymear Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bangkok’s Hidden Treasures Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8183P3
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Fantastic Tour with Kat!
My husband and I had such a great tour with Kat. She took us to see 3 different temples, the first being Wat Traim…
Incredible cultural adventure
Our tour guide Noina was an absolute gem. She picked us up in the lobby of our hotel downtown Bangkok and we drove …
Very exciting and revealing tour around Bangkok city
Our tour with Noina around the best spots of Bangkok was one of the highlights of our trip. For first time traveler…
Our tour guide was Great! She made the experience a really fantastic one! She was attentive, informative but also u…
Good introduction to the main sites and local’s Bangkok
Cat was really helpful about changing the time of the tour as I’d messed up on arrival time. She was informative a…
Best of Bangkok with kat
This trip was amazing!! Kat was such a knowledgable tour guide that could not do enough for you. We wanted a trip t…
Although the guide was really sweet and helpful, this tour is too touristy. You're taken to places where all the to…
Off the beaten path with Cat
My son and I had a great tour with Cat. We went to several main sites, then she took us off the beaten path. We m…
Places We Never Would Have Found
TravelHub met us at our cruise ship and drove us to Bangkok. We saw the Damnoen Saduak floating market, cruised the…