per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- An English-speaking guide.Other languages are on request and may be subject to supplementary charges
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- All entrance and donation fees as outlined in the program
- Pick-up and drop-off from a booked riverside hotel along the Chao Phraya River
- Transportation by private long boat
- Return transfers from / to your booked accommodation from / to the indicated meeting point.
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities.
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick you up from your Bangkok riverside hotel only; Anantara Riverside, AVANI Riverside, Chatrium Hotel Riverside and Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside (Supplements apply for return transfers from / to the embarkation point along the river)
- Bangkok, Bangkok Our guide and your own private await you in the morning at the riverside’s boat pier at around 07:30 am
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8084P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide and applicable for guests staying overnight at one of Bangkok’s riverside hotels only. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- During this excursion, guests will be traveling by boat only; no land transportation is included during this morning.
- This excursion does not include return transfers from and to your booked accommodation in Bangkok, not located along the river. Customers are requested to get to the meeting point well ahead in time of the starting time on own arrangement. Should customers prefer to have a pre-arranged transfer included, supplements apply.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Explore Bangkok’s Waterways?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Explore Bangkok’s Waterways on Tripadvisor
- How much is Explore Bangkok’s Waterways?
- Explore Bangkok’s Waterways price starts from $113.60. Discover and book Explore Bangkok’s Waterways on Tripadvisor
- What is the Explore Bangkok’s Waterways cancellation policy?
- Explore Bangkok’s Waterways cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Explore Bangkok’s Waterways on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Explore Bangkok’s Waterways?
- Explore Bangkok’s Waterways is hosted by Asian Trails Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asian Trails Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Explore Bangkok’s Waterways on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8084P4
- You'll start atBangkokOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byChao Phraya RiverTemple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)The Grand Palace
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Yeah yeah I get it , green space in the busy city, yada yada yada We got the boat over, hired bikes , cycled round…
Wear hiking shoes. Beautiful and memorable scenes.
Drove to Phraya Nakhon Cave ticket office. (decided to take the shorter hike to the cave. I was 72 wife 62) Wa…
Do not waste your time and money
This is a non tour, its a taxi service. The tour itself is conducted by the people at the site and the tickets can …
Our guide was friendly and well informed! It was comfortable and great to see the most important sites of Bangkok.
Exciting and interesting 2 day tour
My wife and I enjoyed the 2 day tour to River Kwai and Jungle rafts overnight. The first day started for us at 6am …
Not worth the money
The tour was $111 for two and barely lasted a half hour (it did include a short taxi ride to and from our hotel). …
Interesting, fun, too fast.
A great introduction to the area and the history. Good if you only have a couple days. However, the visits to the m…
Been here twice and it was great! Nice outdoor activity. We didn’t have much time to enjoy but it was great though.
History and tranquillity in Kanchanaburi
The tour was so well organised, and all the logistics clearly communicated. The Death Railway museum in Kanchanabu…
Two-days River Kwai Jungle Rafts Discovery Tour
The trip was superb, from the guides to the venues. Highlights for me was the beautiful unique hotel, the visit to …
Beautiful place to visit.
Beautiful place to visit. The map and audio guide leave a little to be desired but I would thoroughly recommend a v…
No guide needed
Our guide was great so this is not a reflection on her. However, it was not necessary to use a guide for this trip.…
Cannot book solo. 3 hours isn't long enough if you like art and architecture.
Guide was very friendly and quite knowledgeable. But - I only wanted one ticket, but had to buy two, and couldn't …
Nice trip to relax
Although we travel thailand for some years, we decided this time to start our trip with this guided tour, to "arriv…
Yeah absolute rip off
Complete rip-off, your driver will take you to a boat tour place nearby the markets for a tour of floating markets …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We enjoyed this tour and we saw many interesting things. Our tour guide, Pranee from Asia Trails, was very nice and told us many details and stories. I definetely reccomend this tour as it touches some of the must see things in Bangkok and you’ll skip the lines.
Written December 6, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
What’s the reason why we cannot be picked up from the Ramada Plaza (where we are staying)? If we were to book, where would we be picked up from?
Hi, could we arrange a pickup from Mode Sathron Hotel in Bangkok?