There are better places to spend a Taiwan layover than any airport's food court. Let Justaiwantour makes every minute of your visit count with our tour, which brings you to the city's main attractions and back for your connecting flight.
*Explore 5000 years of Chinese culture and history at the National Palace Museum.
*Take in the Japanese colonial era architecture at the Presidential Office Building.
*Mingle with worshipers at Longshan, among Taipei's oldest temples in modern city.
*Taiwanese cuisine's mecca and home to the original (and world-renowned) Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐) restaurant (located along Xinyi Road), Yong Kang Street is a must visit destination for all travelers to Taipei City.
• Pick up from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (Please provide your flight details.)
• National Palace Museum
• Taipei 101 (exclude the entrance fee of Taipei 101 observatory)
• Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
• Presidential Office Building
• Yongkang Street
• Longshan Temple
• Back to Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
*In this event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, Justaiwantour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.