Our Nature Guide will take you for nature jungle Walk in Chitwan National park. Enjoy the pleasant nature walk through jungle with birds chirping.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottle of water
- English speaking nature tour guide
- Entrance fees in the national park
- Entry/Admission - Chitwan National Park
- Gratitude (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112136P38
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Nature Walk in Chitwan Jungle Safari with Guide?
- Nature Walk in Chitwan Jungle Safari with Guide price starts from $37.39. Discover and book Nature Walk in Chitwan Jungle Safari with Guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nature Walk in Chitwan Jungle Safari with Guide cancellation policy?
- Nature Walk in Chitwan Jungle Safari with Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nature Walk in Chitwan Jungle Safari with Guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nature Walk in Chitwan Jungle Safari with Guide?
- Nature Walk in Chitwan Jungle Safari with Guide is hosted by Peak to Peak Tours and Treks Pvt Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peak to Peak Tours and Treks Pvt Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nature Walk in Chitwan Jungle Safari with Guide on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Nature Walk in Chitwan Jungle Safari with Guide?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Nature Walk in Chitwan Jungle Safari with Guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112136P38
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Chitwan National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedOur Nature Guide will take you for nature jungle Walk in Chitwan National park. Enjoy the pleasant nature walk through jungle with birds chirping.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Peak to Peak Tours and Treks Pvt Ltd
Joined in December 2018
#51 of 262 Outdoor Activities in Pokhara
- Nisha T00Lumbini TourBest time to visit Lumbini are the months of October and November. April and May are also the best months to visit as it is the months of Buddha Jayanthi and the town comes to life.
- atsukoy202300Thanks to the wonderful Himalayan nature and a reliable professional guide!It was a wonderful Himalayan forest experience. The view of the Himalayan mountain range from Poon Hill was the best. It was the rainy season, but the clear Himalayan air was exceptional, and the simple life of animals, plants and villages made people who were tired of the city regain the heart of natural return. Mr. Govinda Subedi was a very reliable and wonderful guide. He supported me without physical strength with deep compassion and strong patience. I was affected by bad weather and poor physical condition, thanks to him, I'm grateful to be able to climb and go down safely. If I have a chance again, I would like to ask him for a mountain climbing guide again.
- csabab34800Great full day tour of Pokhara and its surroundingsThis was a fantastic day tour of Pokhara and nearby sights. My tour guide Gobinda was incredible, he was well prepared, knowledgeable, and he made sure I had a great time throughout the day. I highly recommend taking this tour. Tip: start the tour early in the morning, rain generally comes in during the afternoon which may limit outdoor activities.
- V8944SWalexw00Shocking - disappointedThe accommodation and trip was fantastic, as were the hosts. Our trip was cut short due to election and we were told we would completely miss our second day of booked activities. Our tour representative assured us we could be reimbursed for this. Upon leaving, the tour rep then wouldn’t reply to any messages and when asking for a partial refund, we were declined by the company. Greed at its finest on show. The bus journey is also 6+ hours and extremely bumpy, pay extra for a better tour company with a suspensioned bus is my recommendation.
- Jay L00First time hiker to Himalaya’s, exhilarating experience.Mesmerizing MardiHimal views! What an experience! In all about 40 mile hike out and back. Exhilarating experience through the hike with comfort food and good rest in the tea houses. All of this was only possible because of peak to peak tours team Ravi, Madhusudhan and the guide Dhadhi Ram Chappa! I loved the trustworthiness, hospitality and the flexibility the team brought in to bring the best to my hiking trip. As a first time hiker in Himalaya’s and with out much time to plan, the peak to peak tours team helped me plan, execute the hiking trip with ease. What I specifically liked was Ravi’s availability all through, in responding to every question on a timely manner, which reduced my anxiety about the trip. When I met the team in person they excelled my expectations. Dhadhiji is a seasoned guide who made the hike and stay easy. Through the hike Dhadhiji gave me the space to enjoy solo hike experience while being alert and looking out for me. I highly recommend the peak to peak tours services
- BirteR100Mardi Himal trek with guideWe had the best guide ever at the 4 days trekking up to Mardi Himal! Resham told us lots of storys, pointed out birds, had a good sense of humor and made the trip much better than we could have managed by ourselves!
- Jeannie A00Chitwan: a great experienceThe stay at Chitwan NP and the tour in the park were exceptional. Our guide knew his birds very well and he and the driver seemed to have an innate sense of where the larger animals would be hiding. The crème de le crème were the rhinos hanging out in the waters. The hotel manager and staff were exceptionally kind; the food was wonderful; and the room was very nice. The tour bus experience was not nice, at all. When we asked why we had to sit at the very back of the bus going to Chitwan we were told we were lucky to have seats. Once the tour company had collected our money it seems they forgot we were still clients. Would I do this again? Perhaps…if I had longer to stay at the Park; the 8+ hour bus ride, each way, was awful and really minimized my capacity to enjoy the experience.
- SarahE429500No good treatment of elephantsSadly there are no free elephants. They are all chained and used as attraction. You have to be awared, that you will see a lot of very sad elephants. The jeep safari was too long (4.5 hours)
- SarahLuluCat00Avoid this tour companyI wouldn't recommend this tour company. The communication from the company was very poor, when I did reach out by message and phone to the company they were unprofessional and rude. We arrived in Chitwan bus station with no instruction or clear explanation of where we were staying or what to do. Thank god for the helpful locals. The hotel, Rainbow Safari was amazing and the manager there was amazing. I will leave them a very positive review. But I would avoid booking with this company. They also mislead over what was offered, as the third day you must leave by 7am to get the bus, there are no activities offered. We also had no pick up when we got off the bus in Pokhara, despite it being clearly stated this was included. Chitwan is amazing but there are better and more honest tour companies with better communication.
- Hannah W00Good jungle safari but a bit unorganizedIt took 7 hours by bus which we knew to begin with but when we arrived we were told we would only be able to do the jungle safari and the cultural show in the evening as they apparently didn’t know we were only going one night. They then said we couldn’t do the bird watching in the morning. A little disappointing. The jungle safari was very good and was very happy we got to do this. Food was basic and didn’t get to chose but again no complaints there. Overall it was good but you do definitely need 2 days there
- ashmak200000Wonderful experience to explore PokharaIt Was a wonderful experience to visit different beautiful places of Pokhara.The natural beauty of Pokhara is amazing and I am glad the above company helped me to explore all the amazing sites of Pokhara.
- firesidespizzeria00Heaven on earthExperience of this trek was awesome, sunrise view from Annapurna Base Camp was mind blowing. My all friends enjoyed too much during trekking . Our service provider company did their best for us . Thank you Ravi . Best wishes.
- Madanp9800JourneyPart of the heavens on earth !!! Great experience because of great hospitality from hotel , people on the way, and the natural beauty!!
- 302kedars00Chitwan Jungle Safari Your from PokharaChitwan National Park is one of the best national park of Nepal . Jungle Safari was very interesting. During jungle safari we saw crocodile , peacock , rinosoro , deer and different types of beautiful birds . Jungle is very thick with big trees . Thank you Peak to peak for nice service .
- nit84600Nepali Cultural dinner in PokharaNepali Cultural dinner in Pokhara was so delicious . My enjoyed dinner with cultural folk song and dance . Nepali traditional food is hygiene . Traditional dress was also unique and interesting . Night life in Pokhara is very nice .
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2022 • Couples
Enjoyed a full day jungle nature walk with Harka Kumal who told us interesting facts about the birds, the rhinos and the fauna. We had a canoe boat ride too where we saw crocodiles sleeping.
Written November 25, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Nature Walk in Chitwan Jungle Safari with Guide provided by Peak to Peak Tours and Treks Pvt Ltd
Product Overview: Nature Walk in Chitwan Jungle Safari with Guide
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos