3 Hours Momo Cooking class in Pokhara
By Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal
3 Hours Mo:mo Cooking Class in Pokhara is best option tour to learn Cooking Method of world's famous Momos.In this 3 hours you can hang on to learn how to cook Momo and take Momo with Drinks. Probably this is the best and memorable trip in Pokhara.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1Bottle of Beer or Cold drinks,
- Self Prepared Momo
- Pick up and Drop,All needed materials,Private Tour
- Personal Expenses,Gratitude
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We provide pick up service from your hotel or residence inside Lakeside Area.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199354P163
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3 Hours Momo Cooking class in Pokhara?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3 Hours Momo Cooking class in Pokhara on Tripadvisor
- How much is 3 Hours Momo Cooking class in Pokhara?
- 3 Hours Momo Cooking class in Pokhara price starts from $70.00. Discover and book 3 Hours Momo Cooking class in Pokhara on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 Hours Momo Cooking class in Pokhara cancellation policy?
- 3 Hours Momo Cooking class in Pokhara cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 Hours Momo Cooking class in Pokhara on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3 Hours Momo Cooking class in Pokhara?
- 3 Hours Momo Cooking class in Pokhara is hosted by Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Hours Momo Cooking class in Pokhara on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199354P163
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing Paragliding experience
Amazing experience, very professional and felt super safe. Raj, the Tandem pilot, took great care of me and gave cl…
Jose Manuel M00
More than satisfied
Amazing team of professionals that have the ability to improvise if necessary, top to bottom great service and very…
We had a last day in Pokhara and decided to enjoy one last time from the beautiful view to the mountains. We took a…
Zip Flyer Experience
Excellent experience. World class safety measures. Cooperative staff. Looking forward to come back again soon. Than…
First trip to Nepal
It was my first experience to this beautiful country and I totally fell in love with the culture, the scenery, the …
These dudes are AWESOME! Although I had to crack their nuts to be accepted as an experienced rafter...once the nut …
Thrilling chance to get closer to the Himalayas, more difficult than advertised
My husband, adult daughter and I did this short trek only one day after arriving from Seattle, Washington. Our guid…
A zipline to remember
The antipation ... waiting our turn! I went with my two daughters to zipline - they went first. I teamed up with …
Amazing Nepal, Beautiful People
Amazing Nepal Beautiful People What a lovely nature, culture and adventure. Thank you Saara tourism Nepal and Mr. S…
Guide didn’t show up. Tried all the contact info with no answer. Finally asked for refund via TripAdvisor. Was real…
We will visit again-Recommended to all.
My favorite part of this trip is to explore wild animals in dense forests. Jungle Jeep trip,play with elephant babi…
Best Things to do in Nepal
If you planning to visit Nepal 10 days an adventurous is the One of the best things to do. We have done this trip w…
It was very good tour for me and my friends. Amazing trip We have visited khathmandu city tour by sharing bus with…
The tour time given to me was inaccurate , why I called the people 15 min before the departure I was told that ther…
Amazing trip We have visited Pokhara Nepal trip with Saara Tourism Nepal. It was really amazing and memorable trip…