We can have best views of Natural Resources and wildlife of Nepal since we pass through many forests of Nepal. It is a short expedition so that people who wants to enjoy expedition but have less time can enjoy this short expedition.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 245053P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Upper Trishuli (1 night 2 days)?
- Upper Trishuli (1 night 2 days) price starts from $40.00. Discover and book Upper Trishuli (1 night 2 days) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Upper Trishuli (1 night 2 days) cancellation policy?
- Upper Trishuli (1 night 2 days) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Upper Trishuli (1 night 2 days) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Upper Trishuli (1 night 2 days)?
- Upper Trishuli (1 night 2 days) is hosted by Rafting Adventure Pvt Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rafting Adventure Pvt Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Upper Trishuli (1 night 2 days) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 245053P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Rafting Adventure Pvt Ltd
Joined in February 2020
#42 of 88 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Pokhara
- tustia202300The best rafting experience ever!!!!Great experience. Very nice, fun and experienced guides! Had the best time. Highly recommended! 💯💯
- GoPlaces5734244226200Adrenaline boost in safe handsHad a brilliant time rafting on the upper seti to get away from the heat, the streerer of the boat was brilliantly skilled and left us feeling safe at all times with a great kayaker on safety watch. The rapids are definitely a nice adrenaline boost but you always feel secure in the boat, good bunch of staff and good fun all around!
- MagnoS14300Awesome!These guys are so much fun! You can see that they're passionate about what they do and they transmit that passion to you. It was my first experience with rafting and I couldn't have asked for a better group of people. Thank you! :)
- 889aneta_00Raft down white water river & sleep in the open on a sandy river beachWe did a two day rafting trip with dinner and fun on the beach in the middle of nowhere. Since this was my first time white water rafting, I am so happy we made the choice to go with you. It was unforgettable experiences in the hands of caring raft guides. Yogi, Sunil and their team were very helpful and experienced. We had a fun with you guys! Thank you all for adventuring us.
- 627jolkas00Rafting at PokharaSiren our guide was great. Lot's of fun a very good experience.Not a difficult river so everyone should try it.
- 938dasg00Happy DayWe went rafting together as a group of friends in February 2023. We were picked up on time and even a closed road could be bypassed by the driver on the way to the starting point. There was a detailed and important introduction for the ride, which was very fun. In general the whole ride was great fun. All in all it was an exciting and memorable experience.
- Giru P00Breathtaking experienceMe and my wife are very happy and it was breathtaking experience. Sunil and sunil raina and their team were very helpful. Thank you so much guys.
- Shelovestoexplore00Excellent fun excellent valueSushil and his team were fantastic and we had a great experience rafting with Rafting Adventures. We booked the trip trough a travel agent in Pokhara and were surprised to find we were the only two people on the trip! The guys at rafting adventures brought 2 extra staff to make up our rafting team, plus the captain, plus the guy in the safety kayak so there were actually 4 staff and only two of us! We felt very well looked after and it was great value. There was a thorough safety briefing and all rafting instructions made clear at the start. We had the chance to swim/ float down part of the river and the guides were super attentive and helpful. The rafting was great fun and our only complaint wound be that it wasn’t long enough! (We knew it would be max an hour and a half but it was so fun we wanted it to be longer).
- Tarun V00Thrilling ExperienceThis was our first attempt at rafting. Transport was provided on time. The rafting and safety instructions were conveyed properly. Our guide was vary capable and good with lots of experience. For our 2 rafts there was only 1 support kayak. So, when one of our team members fell, it took time for rescuing. 2 support kayaks would have been better. Otherwise, we had a good experience in class 3+/4 river rafting. Recommended for adventure seekers.
- S5695GItomw00A very good, safe experience for my first time rafting.I really enjoyed the experience. I went with 4 friends as a 30th Birthday Party Treat. We were picked up from our Hotel and driven up to the rafting area near Yamdi. The safety talk was very thorough, and we practiced the different calls before getting in the water. We were given the offer of either walking down to the waterside or jumping off the cliff (only about 5 metres but it felt like a lot more!). We were all given life jackets and helmets. 3 rafting boats set off, 6 people in each, with 2 support Kayaks in case we got in trouble. All the staff were incredibly friendly and very accommodating. A couple of people fell in but were quickly pulled back aboard. Everyone got very wet! I stubbed my toe getting out the raft but think that was the only injury! We went back on the bus wet but happy and were provided juice and bananas as well as bottled water throughout. All in all, a really good experience I would recommend.
- Hatha S00Rafting in Upper Seti PokharaIt was a fun and exciting experience as I was doing rafting for the first time in my live. I would say a bit riskyif you're not too experienced. I hurt my knee very badly. We paid for and were promised lunch after the activity but they only gave us a small juice.
Upper Trishuli (1 night 2 days) provided by Rafting Adventure Pvt Ltd
Product Overview: Upper Trishuli (1 night 2 days)
Number of Photos