Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 2)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Pokhara city tour includes major tourist spots like Phewa Lake, Devis fall, World Peace Pagoda, Seti River Gorge, International Mountain Museum. Day trip in Pokhara begins around 9 am, after the breakfast. We visit different beautiful and significant places around the city.
- You'll start atGupteshwor Mahadev CaveOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Gupteswar GuphaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2International Mountain MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atWorld Peace PagodaPamdi Bhambadi G.V, Pokhara 33700, NepalSee address & details
Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
World Peace Pagoda, Pamdi Bhambadi G.V, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
- Private Car
- Private Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Whatever not mentioned at Inclusion section.
- Entry/Admission - Gupteswar Gupha
- Entry/Admission - International Mountain Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A great 11 days in Nepal from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Bardia. Prakash our driver and Mohan our guide were excellent very knowledgeable and easy to talk to alongside being a very good driver, my Mum sometimes gets travel sick but had no issues on the trip. Prakash was always on…
Date of experience: January 2020
Pokhara is actually a beautiful city. It a holiday spent well trip. Best part was the paragliding and boating at Phewa lake. Highly recommended.
Date of experience: December 2019
2 Helpful votes
Response from travelpinto, Guest Relations Manager at Pokhara City Tour
Responded Dec 23, 2019
Dear Peter, Namaste! We would like to thank you very much for choosing Travel Pinto for your trip, and for taking your valuable time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor. Our sincere gratitude that you found our service courteous. We aim to delight and provide all our guests with the highest standards in service and hospitality. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back at Nepal, as a chance to redeem ourselves and making sure to exceed your expectations on your next tour with us. Best Regards' Aryan D Department of General Administration and Guest Relation
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Travel Pinto
It's an amazing experience travelling with Mr. Davendra of Travel Pinto at the ABC Trekking in Nepal.Just recieved …
If I were a bird..
I wondered if I were a bird the very moment I took off from the cliff. It was the best ever experience I had in my …
Best part of our Nepal Honeymoon.
This thrilling experience of rafting at Trisuli River was extraordinary part of our trip to Nepal. All credit goes …
Great help in making the trip
I took a travel to kallinchowk with their help and stayed 2 days over there. This was my 4th trip through or with t…
Adventure with MUM!
This is probably the first thrilling adventure of a Mum and Daughter together. We were for a holiday trip to Nepal.…
With Travel Pinto again!
Dave was incredible to deal with. From our first contact (years back) on Travel Pinto, He was always available and …
Thanking a very helpful and knowledgeable advice
I did not do any attraction but I would like to thank Travelpinto for their helpfulness and generosity of time when…
amazing trip to Mardi Himal with Travel pinto
this is my 3rd trip with travel pinto. it was the best so far beating the last 2 experiences. Dave was was with us …
great trekking with travel Pinto
it was my 2nd trip with travel pinto. and the experience was even better. dave is a great trip planner who gives a …
Wonderful trip with friends
Me along with my 6 friends made this trip with our good tour operator dave who later became a very good friend of o…
Family Tour Package to Kalinchowk
My first experience with Travel Pinto was a trek to Poon Hill. It was an awesome adventure I would not forget anyti…
Everest Base Camp Trekking with Travel Pinto.
This was an amazing trek, it was all about family, my elder brother’s birthday celebration at Everest Base Camp. So…
City tour Kathmandu.
Wr visited Kathmandu city afterbour Everest trek last september. It was a great tour with experience of history and…
Our Everest trip was an incredible experience, from the communication with Travel Pinto, we felt at ease at all poi…
Booked a Paragliding with Travel Pinto to Flying Over Phewa Lake and it worked so good to be Viewing Himalayas Flyi…
- Duration: 5–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Pokhara City Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pokhara City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Pokhara City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pokhara City Tour on Tripadvisor