Round Annapurna with Tilicho Lake Trek
By Swissa Adventure Travel
Round Annapurna trek starts right from Besishahar and goes along the Marshyangdi River, with great view of Manashlu and Himal Chuli to the east. This magnificent trek leads you to the fine village inhabited by a wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups, offering spectacular and majestic view of the white Himalayas. The highest point of the trek is Thorungla pass at the top of the valley at high.As we descend to the west at Muktinath from Manang, we continue to the the barren Tibetan like village of the kali Gandaki – the world’s deepest gorge passes between the giant Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 14 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Sharing Transportation to the starting and from ending Point of Trek
- ACAP / TIMS Permit
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner & Accommodation during Trek
- English Speaking Certified Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Four Brothers Adventure Travel Pvt.Ltd, Nepal,pokhara,lakeside-6, पोखरा 33700, Nepal We provide the ACAP/TIMS Permit and we do departure to the trek from our office Four Brothers Adventure Travel Pokhara
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 221258P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Round Annapurna with Tilicho Lake Trek?
- Round Annapurna with Tilicho Lake Trek price starts from $1,155.00. Discover and book Round Annapurna with Tilicho Lake Trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the Round Annapurna with Tilicho Lake Trek cancellation policy?
- Round Annapurna with Tilicho Lake Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Round Annapurna with Tilicho Lake Trek on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Round Annapurna with Tilicho Lake Trek?
- Round Annapurna with Tilicho Lake Trek is hosted by Swissa Adventure Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Swissa Adventure Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Round Annapurna with Tilicho Lake Trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 221258P15
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Incredible Annapurna Around experience
We traveled as a couple and had an incredible experience of 2 weeks in the Annapurna around trek. Our porter and gu…
This was my first time trekking in Nepal and the whole experience was amazing! Prakash was an excellent guide and m…
When you go to the Himalayas you want to know that you have a back office
Took a flight to Lukla and back to do the EBC. Ben and the team were very helpful and flexible whatever was needed …
Best agency in town
We were so lucky to find this agency. Ben was more than welcoming, we felt he was really taking care of us. Plus,…
Our trek with Prakash was excellent! We couldn't have asked for a better guide - he was very helpful, knowledgeable…
Great trip @mardi himal
Mardi himal trail is the one of the short and best trek i had ever did in four days with amazing views throughout t…
It was an wounderful day hike with four brother adventure with good view hike with good guide and professional staf…
Central location and professional service.
We used the Four Brothers Adventure Travel office in Pokhora to book a great two day rafting trip through the lower…
Best service and supporting staffs and guide.
The overall trip was nice. The friendly behavior of office staffs supports me and my friend circles throughout the …
The best travel agency ever!!
Four brothers adventure travel (yellow Swissa) has been so helpful with advising the best options for us and have m…
Overall it was fun experience.
Paragliding was fun experience with nabin thapa dai .He is so friendly and funny.Entire team makes us so much comfo…
Great flexible service
Excellent service. Got clear explanation about the trek(they where also flexible about planning of the trek). The s…
Thank you guys! The tour was awesome: it allowed me to see the most beautiful thing in Pokhara in only one day! Ser…
Thank you so much for making my trip astonishing. Four Brothers Adventure Travel organized the best trip ever with …
The best travel agency
Thank you so much for organizing everything for our trek . Your guidance made our trek sucessful .Excellent travel …