Ghorepani Ghanrdruk trek is one of the short and sweet trek in Annapurna region. Especially this trek is suitable for those who have short period of time but they have burning desire to see the Himalayas views. Ghorepani Ghandruk trek in one of the most visiting place in Annapurna region because of varied features in the short period of trekking. This trek is suitable for all level of fitness whether the trekkers are beginners or experienced, children with family or old age seniors. The tea houses are also facilitate with good food and accommodation along the way. Ghorepani Ghandruk trek can do all around the year, however spring and autumn are the best season for the trek. Poon hill from Ghorepani offers breathtaking views of Mt. fishtail (6,993 m), Annapurna South (7,219 m), Himchuli (6,441 m). The two 8,000m above mountains Dhaulagiri (8,167m) massif and Annapurna I (8,091 m) are the major attractions of this trek.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One highly experienced guide
- One porter for 2 travelers
- Pokhara / Nayapul / Pokhara by private vehicle
- ACAP permit (Annapurna Conservation Area Project)
- TIMS card (Trekker's Information Management System)
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag (all rented)
- Transportation, accommodation, food, salary of guide and porter
- Medical supplies
- Pokhara hotel
- Accommodation during trekking
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Hot/cold drinks, alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Traveler's insurance
- All Fees and Taxes
- Other entry admissions
- Helicopter evacuation in case of emergency
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu by ground/air transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The guide will meet you at your hotel lobby prior to 15 - 20 mins before the tour departs at 8:00 am.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70998P62
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Annapurna Ghandruk trek?
- Annapurna Ghandruk trek price starts from $307.14. Discover and book Annapurna Ghandruk trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the Annapurna Ghandruk trek cancellation policy?
- Annapurna Ghandruk trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Ghandruk trek on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Annapurna Ghandruk trek?
- Annapurna Ghandruk trek is hosted by Himalayan Smile Treks & Adventures - Chandragiri Day Hiking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Smile Treks & Adventures - Chandragiri Day Hiking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Ghandruk trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70998P62
Reserve your spot
Drive to Nayapul. Trek to Ulleri
Trek Ulleri to Ghorepani
Climb PoonHill. Trek to Tadapani
Trek Tadapani to Ghandruk
Trek Ghandruk to Nayapul
About the operator
Himalayan Smile Treks & Adventures - Chandragiri Day Hiking
Joined in January 2014
#331 of 1,696 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
- kaweahg00Great way to see Nepal!We have a great and easy trip in Nepal because of this tour! Each activity was guided by a knowledgeable local and we were given excellent transportation which is invaluable when visiting Nepal. We were able to experience and learn about different monuments and tourist attractions while also being immersed in in local culture. Our guide in Chitwan National park was amazing and we were able to spot all kinds of animals! We also did the Ghondrok trek, guided by Dharma. He made the trek fun and always checked if we were doing okay, even carrying my bag at times to give me a little bit of a rest. Nepal is a beautiful country and the people are some of the nicest there are! If you visit Nepal we recommend this tour so you can see the city, lowlands, and mountains while being taken care of each step of the way :)
- Z6170MGroberth00A Perfect TripAbsolutely OUTSTANDING service. From booking to final departure, KP made everything hassle free and reliable. Excellent lodging, private transportation, expert and friendly guides (most one-on-one), in-country flights pre-arranged, superb tours in Chitwan and Pokhara, and even made last-minute changes to accommodate a sudden illness. Book with total confidence. KP was in constant contact via What'sApp, which worked everywhere. Dupanath in Pokhara was beyond outstanding in his attention to my needs, unexpected changes in airline flight back to Kathmandu (stayed with me at airport and coordinated with local staff), and his knowledge. Throughout the trip I felt safe and secure. Recommend without qualification. Simply excellent.
- lancejan00Peaceful hike with loads of different bird species to exploreI didn't know what to expect from this tour as I never went bird watching before. It was a fun and peaceful experience. The guide was very friendly, knew his birds, and had a professional camera with him, resulting in stunning pictures of the spotted birds. If you want to hike for a day in Kathmandu valley instead of multi-day trekking, this is a great option. Awesome breakfast and lunch as well.
- Discover62550900Great tourWe spent a day in Pokhara and it was an awesome tour. The tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable.
- alejandroj1730010/10 recommendThe trekking part was awasome with the guides Dharma subedi & Krishna Gurung, very enjoyed. Knows the mountain nepaly life and shared many moments that i never forget. Highly recommend. The hotel accomodations are very good and the guides advice that is not confortable for me, could be change any time. If you thinking about coming Nepal, you dont have to have doubt. Come and enjoy :)))
- elijah2010000They personalized the trip for us perfectly, very satisfied!This was out first trip to Nepal and we felt extremely taken care of by Himalayan Smiles! Our guide was very knowledgable, helpful, and just a great person to hike with, as well as our Porter guide, they were both local and made the trip just that much better. When we sent in our first inquiry, KP was quick to work around our timeline and offer us many options to suit our needs, could not have asked for a better experience and we are already planning our return!
- Rajdoot-Team00Amazing trek but even better guide and porter (Dharma & Raju)Wow what a Fantastic trek thank you so much to Himalayan smile and putting us at ease with everything it was all perfect. I’d also like to especially mention dai Dharma and dai Raju, they made the trip so relaxing and honestly without them we wouldn’t be as happy. They are brilliant guides and porter they deserve a lot of recognition. Every step was made easy, dharma dai asked if I was okay all the time and always wore a smile on his face always putting our needs first. Dharma went above and beyond to ensure we not only were safe and happy but we had the most amazing trip of a life time. Raju was extremely patient and so hard working, I’ll never forget these two and the trek at poon bill. Simply amazing
- I5526GEmichaeld00Langtang Valley trekLangtang Valley trek was indeed an Epic Adventure. Our stellar mountain guide Shree taught us about the local culture and led us to one of the most incredible villages I’ve ever seen. Yaks, monks, monkeys, and sublime nature. This trek will definitely be one I never forget. I highly recommend Epic Adventures and my friend Shree to any fellow travelers exploring the Himalayas!
- 49weew00Wonderful Experience with Himalayan Smile TreksI joined Himalayan Smile Treks for a 9 days Poonhill trek as a solo trekker in March 2022. Himalayan Smile Treks managed my trip very well and they offer my very good communications and advice on the trek, The trekking experience that I have had was hassle free and smooth with their experience and dedication in providing a good service to me and customised the trek to my very own needs.. It saved me a lot of time in looking for the various needs throughout the trip, include the best accommodation that are suitable for me. The agency is reliable in ensuring that I can fully enjoy my trip.
- Gursharan B00Brilliant Tour Of Patan Square & Bhaktapur Square !I was met by Rita & driver who welcomed me. I felt relaxed & they made me feel at home. Rita explained the day & explained anything I wasn't sure of. Patan Square was amazing & I was very impressed with Rita's knowledge of history. Bhaktapur Square was also great to visit & even saw a live wedding. Rita made the whole tour very enjoyable & brilliant. The buildings are just beautiful with so much history. I would recommend this tour to anyone & especially ask for Rita who will make the tour brilliant ! Thanks Rita for being a great tour guide :-)
- cjduhon00Wonderful time in NepalWe did a custom 8 day tour. Kathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhara, Dhampus, Pokhara, Kathmandu. Ryan and our driver Gopal were great, and made sure to proactively communicate with us along the way. The highlights of the trip were the Chitwan National Park (we saw Rhinos in the wild), the hike and overnight in Dhampus (amazing sunrise views of the Annapurnas, and a great guide), and the tour of Bhaktapur (another great guide to this medieval city). Our hotels all had friendly staffs, and were comfortable. We took the private car from Kathmandu to Chitwan, and then Chitwan to Pokhara...while the drives had lots of beautiful scenery, we had seen enough and decided to fly Yeti Air back to Kathmandu from Pokhara. 30 min flight instead of 6+ hours on narrow, bumpy, windy roads. $100 per person, totally worth it. Would highly recommend working with Ryan and the Himalayan smile team to plan your trip.
- phoenixy48100Unforgettable, wonderful and mind-blowing adventure in Lower MustangI am a solo traveler from Hong Kong. After I booked the tour online, I had received the quick and detailed email about tour information by Himalayan Smile Treks. They provided basic tour information including accommodation, meals in email. Their quick and reliable response made me feel safe. Rajesh Limbu was enthusiastic, thoughtful and knowledgeable. He arranged a pre-trip briefing meeting before we went to Lower Mustang. During the trip, he explained clearly about Nepali foods, culture and society, Hinduism and Buddhism, even the meaning of prayer flag and shaligram (fossils) when visiting villages and monasteries. In this trip, I visited Tatopani Hot Spring, Kagbeni, Muktinath and Marpha by Jeep. The landscapes of Kali Gandaki River and Mountains are absolutely stunning and magnificent. I highly recommend this tour if you want to see the beautiful mountains in Lower Mustang or visit ancient Buddhist monasteries. Thanks you for helping me to achieve a safe and wonderful trip in Lower Mustang. I had the great time during this wonderful and awesome adventure.
- peterlN2021TB00Best guide!Our guide Dubanath was a very kind and Nice person. He was always helpful and humble and made our trip unforgettable. We can highly recommend him for trekking and guiding in Nepal. Love Nepal
- Luisa G00Namche bazaarMuy friend and I went to the Namche Bazaar trek and spent Christmas there! Our guide Promod was really patient and preoccupied that everything turned out right. The views and trek was amazing all the time. In Katmandú KP was always caring that we had a good time. And all services were perfect.
- Jen135700Challenging but Rewarding Hike!The views on this hike were amazing! Our guide, Sabine, took great care of us and we were able to go at our own pace. For this hike, you can walk along the road which curves its way up the mountain, or you can take the more challenging but direct trail through the forest. We opted for a combination of the two, taking the trail for awhile, but then walking along sections of the road when we needed a break. We stopped at the top for lunch, which was provided, and was delicious. The views at the top are amazing, but the views along the hike are just as wonderful. I definitely recommend this hike, but wear good hiking boots, and enjoy a full day of hiking with amazing scenery.
Annapurna Ghandruk trek provided by Himalayan Smile Treks & Adventures - Chandragiri Day Hiking
Product Overview: Annapurna Ghandruk trek
Number of Photos