Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Pokhara is the second largest and most popular cities in Nepal, attracts visitors with its magnificent natural wonders. Take this amazing opportunity to observe the natural and marvelous beauty of glorious city. Starts the day with the pick up at your hotel in Pokhara and head to Phewa lake, a central tourist attraction of Pokhara. Take a boat ride on Phewa lake and visit Barahi temple, a famous Hindu shrine located in the middle of lake. Enjoy an hour boating before reaching ancient Bindabasini Temple. Make your way to see the beautiful David's fall then visit International mountain museum where you can learn about the historical information of mountaineering. Visit Gupteshwor cave, one of the ancient cave in Pokhara. After that enjoy scenic drive to World peace Pagoda and get the spectacular views of Annapurna ranges. Finish off the day at Seti Gandaki River gorge.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)Stop: 7 hours - Admission excludedSee detailsPass bySarangkot
- 2International Mountain MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Gupteswar GuphaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Peace TempleStop: 1 minuteSee details
- 5Devi's FallStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Tips and Gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- Entry/Admission - International Mountain Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gupteswar Gupha
- Entry/Admission - Devi's Fall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Himalayan Recreation - Day Tours
Exceptional! Cannot recommend Himalayan Recreation Treks and Expeditions enough!
My dad, his two friends Ray, Linda and I completed Everest Base Camp trek in December 2019. Varat was our guide and…
Fantastic experience with incredible people
Had the best time on this adventure. We did the 10 day Base Camp trip. The whole experience was awesome from the mo…
Everest Base Camp Trek - October, 2019
I just wanted to thank you all at Himalayan Recreation Trekking for a fantastic experience. My son and I have just …
Exciting expreiecne witha humble and Professional Guide
The company itinerary for 14 days trip is quite exciting and accurate, started when I arrived at the Kathmandu airp…
Friendly and Flexible Guide
We did the tour with the guide Krishna and he was very friendly and accommodating, including taking us to see a loc…
Had a wonderful experience. Our guide was amazing and we got to experience the best of Nepal, Nagarkot and Chisapan…
Seeing the Himalayan Mountain was thrilling
We were a family of four adults and pleased it was a private tour. We were picked up at 5:30 to start the 1.5 hour …
Nagarkot Sunrise tour for family of 3
We very much enjoyed the tour, and would recommend it. Entry fees to Nagarkot is $1450 NPR and fees to Bhaktapur ar…
Great trek, great team !
A lot of memories for life for this amazing trek ! The annapurna region is really amazing and the trek even in wint…
Raj, the tour guide for this trip, is a very friendly and knowledgeable guy. We set off for Nagarkot in the early m…
Himalayan Recreation provided a guide to get me to the bus stop for my trip to Chitwan. The hotel they lined up wa…
Most Amzing Trip That I Ever Had
The trip to Evereast Base Camp is hard but everyone should try. The view is unforgettable and the people in Nepal a…
Amazing places to visit!
Amazing places to visit! The sunrise was breathtaking with the Himalayas view unbelievable and then Bhaktapur was …
The route to Nagarkot was a fascinating experience up windy roads of poor quality. While the weather was not good …
Sunrise at Nagarkot and Trek to Changu Narayan
Great day excursion. The guide Rajan was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the tour very much! Also recommended …
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Full Day Pokhara Sightseeing Tour
- Private Full Day Pokhara Sightseeing Tour will start at 9:15 AM. Discover and book Private Full Day Pokhara Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Full Day Pokhara Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Full Day Pokhara Sightseeing Tour price starts from $60.00. Discover and book Private Full Day Pokhara Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Full Day Pokhara Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full Day Pokhara Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor