Among many of world's best trekking trails from Pokhara, you can do a short day hiking without giving trouble to your lungs. Pokhara is one of the largest city in Nepal with beautiful lakes, majestic Himalayas, and greenery hills. People who arrive in Nepal for long holidays they don't miss Pokhara because of its beauty. Pokhara is surrounded by the white snow-capped mountains which you can see from your bed too. 3 days Dhampus Sarangkot trek is the best way to see the majestic Himalayas and also to see the typical village of Dhampus. Dhampus village is famous for a short day hiking trip and easily accessible by drive too but if you want to stretch your legs for a while then dhampus is the best hiking trail destination. If you are curious and concerned how about the altitude than don't worry up to dhampus elevation everyone can make it. For views, you will see exactly same views what you are seeing in our banner images.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) in Trekking
- Accommodation during the trek (local lodge).
- Government registered local expert guide,
- Porter cum guide to carry trekking bags.
- Annapurna Conservation park, and TIMS card.
- Salary, allowances, expenses, insurance & equipment clothing for staffs.
- Transportation as per itinerary
- First Aid Kit
- Updated Dhampus Trekking Map
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Nepal visa – Multiple Entry 30 days – USD 40
- Dinner during hotel stay in Pokhara
- Hotel Accommodation in Pokhara
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips for guide and porter
- Table drinks, snacks, personal insurance, medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc…
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our guide will meet you up and give a detailed briefing one day before the trek. Our driver will pick you up from hotel the next day, please get ready in the hotel lobby.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159473P51
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 3 days Dhampus Sarangkot Short Hike?
- 3 days Dhampus Sarangkot Short Hike price starts from $332.00. Discover and book 3 days Dhampus Sarangkot Short Hike on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 days Dhampus Sarangkot Short Hike cancellation policy?
- 3 days Dhampus Sarangkot Short Hike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 days Dhampus Sarangkot Short Hike on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3 days Dhampus Sarangkot Short Hike?
- 3 days Dhampus Sarangkot Short Hike is hosted by Shishu Tours & Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shishu Tours & Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 days Dhampus Sarangkot Short Hike on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159473P51
Reserve your spot
Pokhara drive to Phedi Trek to...
Dhampus Trek to Sarangkot...
Sarangkot drive to Pokhara.
About the operator
Shishu Tours & Travel
Joined in May 2019
#1,405 of 2,036 Tours & Activities in Kathmandu
- Madhu N00AdventurousI was a bit nervous in the beginning. However, when I started it it was so much fun and good view. It is a bit pricey for a 1.5 minute zip lining but the experience was good. Instruction was clear.
- UMAPunakhaVisitor00Itinerary Clarification.After Checking on your itinerary, I presumed and seems that ALL LUNCH for the whole tour are NOT INCLUDED. If that's the case, how much shall we prepare for all the lunch expenses and in what currency? Please Clarify.
- 421chaneller00A really poor serviceI booked the 60 minute paraglide with this company, when I arrived the next morning I was told that due to the weather I could only do a 30 minute paraglide but would be refunded the difference when I got back to the shop, my actual paraglide was 15-20 minutes which the pilot explained when we got back to the shop. It turned out this company wasn’t based in Pokhara an had paid a cheaper company to do the excursion, the company I had booked with had told the company I went with that they would refund the difference initially and so they had passed that message on. I was very shocked to learn when I got back that I had not flown with the company I had just paid £120 pounds too, and the women I had spoke to wasn’t the manager and couldn’t do anything for me, she called the manger of the original company who then came to the shop and shouted at me and other members of staff, I actually felt so sorry for the company I had flown with and wish I could have took the money from this horrible company and paid it directly to the company I flew with, the manger of the company I flew with apologised and wrote a letter to explain how short my time was in hope I could get the money back from tripadvisor, the manger of the company I booked with then tried to rip this up. Please don’t waste your time with this company, go directly to the shops in Pokhara for a good experience, this was sadly the worst day I had In Pokhara when every other day was amazing.
3 days Dhampus Sarangkot Short Hike provided by Shishu Tours & Travel
Product Overview: 3 days Dhampus Sarangkot Short Hike
Number of Photos