per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Food(breakfast, lunch and dinner) during this trip
- Accommodation in Tea house during the trekking
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Hotel in pokhara city
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60961P64
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Annapurna Base Camp Trekking 7 Days?
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking 7 Days price starts from $650.00. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trekking 7 Days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Annapurna Base Camp Trekking 7 Days cancellation policy?
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking 7 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trekking 7 Days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Annapurna Base Camp Trekking 7 Days?
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking 7 Days is hosted by Green Leaf Treks and Expeditions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Green Leaf Treks and Expeditions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trekking 7 Days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60961P64
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
For those who do not have enough time to trek or for someone whose a beginner. This is one trekking route you shoul…
Not what we expected
My friend and I were very excited to do this adventure and enjoy the beautiful nature and mountainscapes of Nepal. …
Trekking and safari
We were doing trekking for 5 days to poon hill and then we went to Chitwan 2 days. Everything included with very go…
It was a great hike with a wonderful and caring tour guide Mr. Shailendra Adhikari! The track is beautiful and U w…
Nagarkot- changu hike. Birodh is the best
We were fortunate enough to do 2 hikes with Birodh as our guide through Green Leaf tours. Shilendra was also a gu…
We had a great day with birodh from start to finish. We got picked up at 3.45 for our tour and had the option to na…
Trusted company & trusted guide i must said....Thank You Shilendra & Kumar for making my dream come true!An amazing…
Wonderful experience Must visit Shilendra Adhikary is a very experienced and knowledgeable guide. Most importantl…
From kathmandu all the way upa to Nagarkot Peak... It was amazing experienced... Thanks to Shilendra and Depak
We did a 2 days trekking with Green leaf agency in Pokhara. The guide, Shilendra, was excellent. He recommended us…
Very good service!
The service offered by Green Leaf Treks and Expeditions was really good. After buying the airline ticket Salu was a…
"Very Good Service!!"
I visited Nepal last month. I travelled solo. My friend recommended Green Leaf Treks & Expedition to me. I stayed i…
Great trek great service
Salu was recommended to me by another indian guide. I booked a 10 day annapurna base camp trek with him and it was …
We booked our trek to ABC camp from Mr ramesh, we been provided with a awesome package. It was very reasonable pric…
SUNG GIL H00
Amazing trekking with whole hearted kindness
I and my two sister-in-laws did short trekking to Poonhill with Mr. Shilendra. I have bad back and knees, and my si…