Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus
By Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal
Morning at 7am we will pick up from lakeside area. Kathmandu is 200km north-east from pokhara, it takes 6 to 8 hours drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up from your Hotel in Lakeside area or from our office in Lakeside,one way bus ticket.
- Meals(Available at Purchase),personal expenses,Gratitude.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will provide pick up service from your hotel and residential area from lakeside or from our office in side Nepali Creation Souvenirs Shop lakeside near street no 2 opposite Fishtail Gate.
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199354P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is easy tour recommended for all
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus
What you can expect during your visit
- We are following all necessary health protocols.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus?
- Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus price starts from $15.43. Discover and book Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus cancellation policy?
- Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus?
- Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus is hosted by Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199354P16
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Saara Tourism Nepal Great places and great bodies We are so blessed to find them. Highly recommend Travel and tr…
Amazing Paragliding experience
Amazing experience, very professional and felt super safe. Raj, the Tandem pilot, took great care of me and gave cl…
Jose Manuel M00
More than satisfied
Amazing team of professionals that have the ability to improvise if necessary, top to bottom great service and very…
We had a last day in Pokhara and decided to enjoy one last time from the beautiful view to the mountains. We took a…
Zip Flyer Experience
Excellent experience. World class safety measures. Cooperative staff. Looking forward to come back again soon. Than…
First trip to Nepal
It was my first experience to this beautiful country and I totally fell in love with the culture, the scenery, the …
These dudes are AWESOME! Although I had to crack their nuts to be accepted as an experienced rafter...once the nut …
Thrilling chance to get closer to the Himalayas, more difficult than advertised
My husband, adult daughter and I did this short trek only one day after arriving from Seattle, Washington. Our guid…
A zipline to remember
The antipation ... waiting our turn! I went with my two daughters to zipline - they went first. I teamed up with …
Amazing Nepal, Beautiful People
Amazing Nepal Beautiful People What a lovely nature, culture and adventure. Thank you Saara tourism Nepal and Mr. S…
Guide didn’t show up. Tried all the contact info with no answer. Finally asked for refund via TripAdvisor. Was real…
We will visit again-Recommended to all.
My favorite part of this trip is to explore wild animals in dense forests. Jungle Jeep trip,play with elephant babi…
Best Things to do in Nepal
If you planning to visit Nepal 10 days an adventurous is the One of the best things to do. We have done this trip w…
It was very good tour for me and my friends. Amazing trip We have visited khathmandu city tour by sharing bus with…
The tour time given to me was inaccurate , why I called the people 15 min before the departure I was told that ther…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I always travel from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus and book the ticket through Saara tourism Nepal.
Written March 10, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you Mr.Dhiraj for your great review. Want to serve you again. Always my pleasure to serve you in Pokhara, Nepal.
Written March 11, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.