The World Peace Stupa is a popular destination southwest of Pokhara, situated at an altitude of 975 meters. Visitors can enjoy views of the Himalayan peaks, as well as Phewa Lake and Pokhara Valley. Hiking to the World Peace Stupa is a good warm-up if you’re going into a longer trek around the Annapurna Region. The round trip gives a real insight into how a trek looks like and trains you up for the long steep slopes of the more challenging in Himalayas.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 1-40, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- By contact
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 116412P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day Hike World Peace Stupa?
- Day Hike World Peace Stupa price starts from $51.29. Discover and book Day Hike World Peace Stupa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Hike World Peace Stupa cancellation policy?
- Day Hike World Peace Stupa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Hike World Peace Stupa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Hike World Peace Stupa?
- Day Hike World Peace Stupa is hosted by Trek and Climb Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trek and Climb Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Hike World Peace Stupa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 116412P6
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Trek and Climb Adventure
Joined in May 2015
#137 of 262 Outdoor Activities in Pokhara
- tristinc201400Mardi Himal TrekTrek and Climb strikes as professional and detail-oriented. Som, the owner, picked me up at the Pokhara bus station and gave me accommodation and restaurant advices. But most importantly my guide, Sesom, knows everything there is to know about the Mardi Himal trail, the one I was hiking. With his help, we planned and executed the hike just as I wanted to, interacted with the local mountain dwellers, tea house owners and other hikers along the way. It turned out to be one of the best hikes I've ever had.
- 281evgeniap00Easy going., no stress ., fist journey to Pokhara and Chitwan :)I want to thank Mr. Son. Even though I'm writing a belated review. I was in Pokhara in March 2023. Mr. Son., a very friendly and pleasant person. Can understand all the desires of the client., in time., choose the appropriate route and evaluate the strength. for me the first time the trekking was small ., as a beginner ., solo accompanied by a guide ., very suitable., my trekking was the easy version . I really liked the Jhinu Dada hot springs at on 1720 meters. surrounded by mountains, a real rest and charge before continuing trekking. The water there is so wonderful, relieves all fatigue and energizes. And you can not stop breathe montaine fresh air. My route there was the highest point of 1950 meters Ghandrung ., suspension bridges., beauty ! greenery and mountain peaks! view of Fishtail Mountain. As the first touch to the Himalayas., I advise! Also in the agency of Mr. Son , I took an excursion to the Chitwan National Park. air ticketing, accommodation and program updates are all provided by the agency. pleasant communication help , answers to questions . Thank you and I wish you all the best)
- devarajb202200It was truly a once in a lifetime experienceBooked Mardi Himal trek in this December first week for 4 days/3 nights for 2 people. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience. I would like to recommend Trek and Climb Adventure Pvt. Ltd. in Pokhara and in particular Mr. Som Thapa, the owner of the Company, highly professional, kind and reliable. His professionalism and kindness deserve praise and appreciation. I would definitely recommend this even if you have never trekked before in your life, these guys are experts and will customize the trek to your ability . The trip was guidance by Sesom Magar, he has made our trekking experiences comfortable in every steps. We look forward to continue in the coming year too. Thank you again Som Thapa Ji and Trek and Climb Adventure Pvt. Ltd. for everything. Would definitely book again for another trek with them.
- Shir0Y00Unforgettable trek in Annapurna Valley.We were defeated by the incredible beauty of nature completely. Gigantic Annapurna mountain range and the noble-shaped Mt, Machapuchare. We enjoyed four days three nights trekking. Mr Lill thapa, who is our guide was super-good guide. He is gentle man, kindness and concerned our health conditions and other things everytime. That made us unforgettable trek. Thanks Lill. Our trekking route is: Day 1,Pokhara-Kinche-Kotdanda. Day2,Kotdanda-Jinu(enjoyed the Hot spring)-Landruk Day3,Landruk-Australia Camp Day,4 Australia Camp-Pokhara.
- Nikolai G00Trekking Mardi Himal Base CampHad a very nice 6 day long trekking trip with the local guide Lil to the Mardi Himal Base Camp and on the way back to the hot springs. He really watched out for us, that we drink enough on the way and that we have a good resting time at the different camps. He did everything to make us feel good! On the way back we took a Jeep down to Pokhara, would have been nice to be told that there is also a bus that is much cheaper. All in all a great experience we would recommend from heart.
- bgdrei00World Peace PagodaIf you have only little time in Pokhara it`s a beautiful halfday trip to go to the World Peace Pagoda. It was a great pleasure to do this with Som Thapa from Trek and Climb Adventure, Lakeside. He organized everything perfectly. We started with a boattrip to the other side of the lake. On the way we visited the temple on the island. Som guided us a slow and easy on hour walk up to the pagoda. We had a beautiful montain panorama, and the pagoda is a very peaceful place. Som didn`t get tired to answer all our questions, and he told us a lot of interesting things about Nepalese culture and life and sport in Pokhara (paragliding, flights and trekking). He and his wife are of the most nice and helpful people we met in Pokhara. We are very thankful.
- Rajnish K00Excellent experience and serviceWe had a great time in Pokhara thanks to Trek and Climb Adventures. They organized a trek for us with a wonderful guide and also helped us manage all local tours and transfers. Many thanks to Som Thapa for being such a wonderful host.
- SwallowsDancing00Highly recommended trekking company PokharaTrek and Climb Adventure organised my trek at very short notice, the day before I wanted to go. Great thanks to Som Thapa in the office, with whom I felt very comfortable planning a solo trek with guide. On the trek I was guided most expertly by Lil Thapa, the company’s “most respected guide”, with 25 years experience. With Lil I was able to visit places off the main tourist track. One memorable place was Little Paradise, Kot Danda, where I was given a room with en-suite bathroom and hot shower, perfect after an afternoon trekking. The dining room has a great stove so is a welcome place to chat and get toasty warm before retiring to bed. Being the only trekker there meant that I was welcomed into the family kitchen for breakfast. Lil is very knowledgable about the nature and culture of the area and our conversations are one of the memorable aspects of the trek. Lil knows many people in the villages and often stopped to show me something, such as a local rakshi still, where we tried a tipple and took a bottle for a souvenir! We had a little ‘jungle adventure’, when he took me down a little used trail to show me the cliffs where wild honey is gathered, after I mentioned I’d seen a documentary about it. Travelling solo meant that this kind of detour was possible and Lil was very considerate to ensure I had an enjoyable trek. Even tough we were away from the main trail, I felt I could trust him 100%. When I experienced dizziness due to low blood sugar, Lil took very good care of me, ensuring I had the appropriate rests, drinks and food to recover. Whilst trekking with Lil, I learned a lot about the Annapurna conservation area and about other treks in the area, which was useful knowledge for the future. I would most certainly book with Trek and Climb Adventure company when I return to Pokhara and will recommend the company to my friends and family.
- Arthur B00Highly recommendedWe came in touch with Community Travels / Trek and Climb Adventure near the Lakeside Center of Pokhara through our Airbnb host. It was one day before our desired departure date due to unfortunate circumstances with another travel agency. They were understanding of our situation and were very quick in arranging our 4-day Poon Hill trek to go the next day. During our trek we have seen the most amazing sights. We can recommend this journey to anyone who likes trekking through and around beautiful towns, forests and mountains. Lil Thapa was our guide for the whole trek and he did an excellent job. He understood how we like walk around by letting us take our time and enjoy the beautiful nature scenery, all the while making sure we would reach our next destination in time. Compared to other travel agencies we truly got our money's worth at Community Travels / Trek and Climb Adventure. We highly recommend to check out this agency when you want to go out trekking. Many thanks to Lil Thapa and everyone at the agency!
- junedecember005 day trek in Ghorepani/ Poon Hill AreaOur family did the trek during Christmas 2018. The trek was not easy but we all managed well with the help from our great guide and porter. Warm during the day but cold in the evenings. Our guide Lil Thapa was very experienced, knew the route well, had the perfect sense of time and weather, provided us tasty food all the way, and always found us the most comfortable rooms to stay. Lil shared lots of insights of the history, culture, and current affairs of Nepal so that chatting with him became one of the most enjoyable things during the trek. He also went the extra miles in taking us to some places where tourists weren't around normally, where views were stunningly beautiful. Som (working in the office) was very thoughtful and quick to answer all our questions. He offered us valuable tips around Pokhara and helped us to find the most suitable bus back to Kathmandu. Our experience with Trek and Climb Adventure (a.k.a. CN) was very positive, we will surely call them up when we go back to Nepal next time.
Day Hike World Peace Stupa provided by Trek and Climb Adventure
Product Overview: Day Hike World Peace Stupa
Number of Photos