This 4 hour Pokhara Half-day Sightseeing Tour visits several prime attractions of Pokhara. These include Davis Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Suspension bridge, Bindabasini temple, Seti river gorge, and Gorkha museum. It's a nice and easy quick tour of Pokhara City and your professional guide will take you to some of the historical and natural locations inside the city. Explore around the ancient caves of Gupteshwor rumored to be the longest cave in Nepal (2950m). Towards it's end, a waterfall ran through it, which is from Davis fall above.
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private guide
- Mineral water
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Gupteswar Gupha
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from inside the Pokhara city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100337P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Pokhara Half day Sightseeing Tour?
- Pokhara Half day Sightseeing Tour price starts from $108.17. Discover and book Pokhara Half day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pokhara Half day Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
- Pokhara Half day Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Pokhara Half day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pokhara Half day Sightseeing Tour?
- Pokhara Half day Sightseeing Tour is hosted by Himalayan Luxury Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Luxury Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pokhara Half day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Pokhara Half day Sightseeing Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Pokhara Half day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100337P20
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Gupteswar GuphaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedGupteshwor Cave is an interesting cave of Lord Shiva where water of Davis fall drops this cave.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Himalayan Luxury Holidays
Joined in February 2018
#961 of 2,043 Tours & Activities in Kathmandu
- Tffcbjiijhgg00KTM to Hotel TtansferArun contacted us to confirm our airport transfer. He gave us good advice to meet him. Our flight was late but he was very patient and waited for our arrival. When we arrived we walked out of the terminal he was outside with a sign with our name on it. He quickly loaded our luggage and as we proceeded to the hotel, he even pointed out some local items of interest. We would definitely use this service again.
- 575aruna00A perfect trip to explore Kathmandu & surroundings in 3 daysThank you for this amazing trip! It took me to some UNESCO World heritage sites and hill top to see the incredible Himalayan ranges and they gave me the chance to explore Durbar Square on my own as well. Himalayan Luxury Holidays planned three days itinerary because of a change of my plans and everything was organized very well. The guide was very friendly, informative & have lots of knowledge of Nepal. If you are planning to do a trip to Nepal, go with Himalayan Luxury Holidays.
- thanesvanig00Reliable airport transferWe used this company 3 times for airport transfer. They are very reliable and the drivers were nice. I would highly recommend this company when you travel to Kathmandu.
- Dolcar00Experience teachingMonastery is a teaching facility. Monks and nuns live bythe rule and teach others by the example. We went many times with a school class or to MonLam.
- Frdgchh1300Great sightseeing in KathmanduThe tour was amazing with visits to most of the cultural sites in Kathmandu, all of them being UNESCO World Heritage Sites. I enjoyed it a lot with a help of a professional tour guide and a comfortable car. He briefed me about all the temples and historical sites I visited. Truly informative and to learn more about Buddhist and Hindu cultures. All was planned well and I had lunch in between the tour around Boudhanath Stupa which was a great experience. Highly recommend it!
- Muhammad Sadiq ... G00Paragliding tour PokharaToday I had the best experience of my Life, thanks to Himalaya tours. Me and my son went up the Sarangkot hill and took the paragliding tour. It was an adrenaline rush which cannot be explained in words you have to experience it. Perfectly safe and professionally managed.
- Shobha K00Paraglidng in PokharaGreat flight with experienced and professional paragliders. The only feedback I have is the amount of time spent in their Office for paperwork and waiting for other customers to arrive. They can plan that differently to save time. Else an enjoyable experience overall. They waited for the rains to subside before picking us all up as opposed to canceling the trip which was good
- Jenni R00Airport pickupBharat was there to meet me at arrivals. The car was very clean and spacious. Bottled water available in the car. Very safe driving. Bharat was really friendly and helpful. Best airport pickup through out my trip.
Pokhara Half day Sightseeing Tour provided by Himalayan Luxury Holidays
Product Overview: Pokhara Half day Sightseeing Tour
Number of Photos