Nepal, 3 days Panchase trekking, The Annapurna is probably the most beautiful of the Himalayan mountain ranges. Its peaks are some of the most distinctive as well as memorable as they create magnificent mountainscape for the eye to behold. One of the easiest ways to see the Annapurnas is the short four-day Panchase Trek. Panchase Trekking in Pokhara, this is an ideal trek for beginners or those who just want to experience the incredible beauty of the lofty Annapurna mountains. It begins across Phewa Lake opposite of Pokhara and takes you to some beautiful vantage points where you can see the snow-capped peaks. From this trek, you can see two of the highest peaks in the world (Mt. Dhaulagiri, 7th highest and Annapurna I, 10th highest.)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- 2 nights accommodation
- Private Guide
- Transport by bus
- Guest House
- Alcohol Beverage
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotels from Pokhara.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64605P26
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Dress code is formal
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Panchase Trek - 3 Days Trekking from Pokhara Nepal?
- Panchase Trek - 3 Days Trekking from Pokhara Nepal price starts from $400.00. Discover and book Panchase Trek - 3 Days Trekking from Pokhara Nepal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Panchase Trek - 3 Days Trekking from Pokhara Nepal cancellation policy?
- Panchase Trek - 3 Days Trekking from Pokhara Nepal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Panchase Trek - 3 Days Trekking from Pokhara Nepal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Panchase Trek - 3 Days Trekking from Pokhara Nepal?
- Panchase Trek - 3 Days Trekking from Pokhara Nepal is hosted by Himalayan Advisor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Advisor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Panchase Trek - 3 Days Trekking from Pokhara Nepal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64605P26
Reserve your spot
Trekking to Bhumdi (elev. 1650...
Trek to Panchase (elev. 2030...
Return Pokhara via Kande village.
About the operator
Joined in January 2018
#127 of 1,726 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
- 121bliav00Fantastic seven UNESCO world hertige tourMy tour guide created a tour plan that made it a wonderful day. He’s friendly and very knowledgeable about the various temples and stupas. He’s speaks many other languages and is very helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
- SureStayHotelSDMgmt00Covered so much in one day as expected and more!This tour covers a lot of ground in one long day. We walked about 7 miles according to my Apple Watch step count! It was perfect in not only covering the must see sites at a reasonable pace, but still having the time for a relaxing lunch overlooking the Dattatraya square while watching a wedding procession. Our guide, Shanti, was very informative, friendly, accommodating and stayed in touch with us before and after our tour with answering questions. Thank you!
- Meander0864905289100Great private guided tour in KathmanduIt was a great and amazing sightseeing tour. If you do not have enough time to spend in Kathmandu, I have to recommend this tour. You can see everything we must see! My guide, Rabina, was very friendly. She told me enough information about history sight by sight. She also gave me enough free time to take photos. Time management was also perfect, and it was easy to take a car because driver always came to pick up us in a timely manner.
- Michele S00We saw just about everything in Kathmandu.We saw just about everything in Kathmandu on this private tour. Shanti, our tour guide was knowledgeable on all the sites. This was all new to us so it was a lot of information to absorb. We even locked out and we say the Kumari. We got pamphlets at each destination so we can go back and match up pictures and names. Take plenty of water with you and maybe a snack. It can be a long day. We were gone from 9am -6pm.
- dancK8264GT00Nice visit in Kathmandu.We got two tours in Kathmandu in two different days visiting different parts of the city. Really very interesting, the temples, museums, a lot of history behind them. Thank Prime Himalayas for tour organization and Sandesh, the very knowledgeable guide.
- 858yasminv00Personalized tour of Nepal by Rickshaw TravelNepal trip through Rickshaw travel. Best experience. Sunrise over the Himalaya Mountain range, awesome experience at Chetwain Safari Lodge with exceptional service and management. The new Princess Dusit in Kathmandu has very comfortable accommodations and attentive staff. Our tour guide Nabin was very flexible and we managed to enjoy diverse culinary experience, see the UNESCOS' world heritage sites, many different carved doors and windows
- johnnypQ4180AP00Best Tour in KathmanduI booked a tour of Kathmandu and was blessed with the tour guide Shanti. She was knowledgeable and took care in making the experience for the tourist as comfortable as they wish. She structured the tour to meet any needs and rolled with any schedule you desired. The sites were incredible and explained brilliantly. I would definitely recommend this tour and if you’re real lucky Shanti will be your guide.
- Jaclyn L00An unforgettable day in KathmanduIt was an amazing experience visiting all those auspicious heritages in one day. I enjoyed very much at the Patan Museum (must go again!) . I was also able to see the Royal Kumari, and Pashupati arati event! It was unforgettable. My dear tour guide- Shanti is full of knowledge, attentive and considerate. It was so pleasant being with her. This trip is definitely worthy for someone who doesn’t have plenty time and wants to explore Kathmandu in one day!
- Eugenia C00Wonderful Full Day ExperienceShanti was a terrific guide—professional and knowledgeable. Throughout the tour she was concerned about our interests and made sure all our questions were answered—always asking if we had any further questions. This tour was exactly what we hoped for expected. All the stops were informative and enjoyable. Shanti and the driver made this a very pleasant and memorable experience that we will cherish for a long time
- 373stephaneb00Great Tour With Lovely Guide and Excellent DriverI did this on my own as I wouldn't have been able to get to these places all by myself, especially in one day. This was a fantastic tour with an excellent driver and a great guide, Shanti, who was professional, friendly and full of information. We even managed to see the royal Kumari!
- Fontium009 hours, all the "must see" places and a brilliant guideFirst the negative, you will never be able to remember all the information that you will be given. That said, the rest is as positive as it can be. My guide, Shanti Karki, was absolutely brilliant, explaining in detail all the temples, the architecture, the beliefs behind the carvings. She also kept me walking on the left side of the street - safer. This is a 9 hour tour and you will be simply carried away by what you see and hear. And the smell of jasmine incense and spices will bring it back to you. There is so much to see and take in that having a guide like Shanti (as well as a good driver) is essential. I had time to wait for the ideal photograph, we diverted to a painting school because I mentioned an interest. You would not get that flexibility on a larger, cheaper tour. If your time in Kathmandu is limited, this takes in all the "must see" places. This tour was worth every penny and then some. And the restaurant Shanti took me for lunch had a great view, great food and beaten rice - try it.
- Elisatriple00Visit important heritage sites in one dayI am glad that I am able to join this guided tour with Shanti. It is very nice they picked me up at 7:00am in hotel and we did not need to think of the transportation between heritages as they are quite far away from each others. Thank you very much for Shanti's explanation for each of the heritages and her knowledge about Hindu and Nepal is fruitful. She has also reminded us points to be aware of (e.g. cannot photo points/ cultural differences) that we could totally feel comfortable. I was able to see a lot of great masterpieces of arts during the trip and get to know more about Nepal. We were able to visit Pashupatinath Temple (Hindu) at the end to witness the cremation ceremony. As we have limited days in Kathmandu, I was very happy to join this trip to see the main heritages there within 12 hours.
- A3475YLst_phaneb00Excellent Tour and GuideI did this on my own as I'd have never been able to get to all the place, especially in one day. My guide Shanti Karki was professional, friendly and full of information. We saw so much, even the royal Kumari! The driver was excellent, too. All in all a great and very well-organised tour which Is fully recommend!
- 907monikal00Highly recommended tour!Great tour around Kathmandu! The agenda is very packed, however, you are able to see so much in one day. Thanks to the own transport, it makes it so comfortable. Last but not least great tour guide Shanti with a wide knowledge of Nepal culture and history. Always making sure that all questions are answered and I had enough time to take pictures.
- MorganMore00All you need to see in Kathmandu without any hustleAfter several attempts of being ripped off by the so called ‘guides’, which start literally the moment you exit Kathmandu airport and some strange ‘negotiations’, I found Himalayan Advisor on Trip Advisor and i booked a 12 hour tour of Kathmandu. I wanted a stress free and informative experience and I got exactly that! I was contacted by the owner of the company within the minutes of making my reservation, which was were professional and reassuring. He provided me with some details and gave me contact info to my actual tour guide Shanti. She sent me a what’s up message shortly after introducing herself and letting me know exactly what to expect on the day of the tour. She even suggested I take the umbrella, because she checked the weather forecast and it was supposed rain that day. The day of my tour Shanti showed up right on time and we started this awesome adventure. She graduated with a degree in Nepali history, so she was a wealth of information! She was also a nice counterbalance and a calming force for my intense and extrovert personality lol We have been talking and walking and climbing and marveling at the treasures of Kathmandu for the entire day. She showed me the city the ‘local way’ and accommodated all of my needs or requests. Nepali capital might be overwhelming and hard to navigate, so this tour of all the UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu, especially with Shanti is a must.
Panchase Trek - 3 Days Trekking from Pokhara Nepal provided by Himalayan Advisor
Product Overview: Panchase Trek - 3 Days Trekking from Pokhara Nepal
Number of Photos