Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is a two weeks package program to world's 10th highest mountain’s Annapurna 1 (8091 m) . Experiencing the harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism, the trail goes northwest from Pokhara and along the Modi Khola directly north right into a natural amphitheater of high mountains with 360-degree views of Annapurna South (7219m), Annapurna III (7555m), Gangapurna (7454m) and Machhapuchhre (6993m).With in short duration this trek provides an interesting variety of climates, vegetation and terrain. Those panoramic views of beautiful mountain attracts the traveler from all other the world! The lodges in the Annapurna Trekking Region are well equipped with extensive menus ranging from the typical Nepali “Dal Bhat” (rice with lentils) to pizza and Chau - Min. Hot showers are readily available as well. you should have the latest information on trail conditions before setting off or hire a knowledgeable guide for trekking.
- Cost Included: - All airport pick up and departure All transportation A/C car, tourist deluxe bus during trips Three star category hotel in the city in twin sharing bed with breakfast basis & nice trekking lodge during trekking Whole accommodations during trips If you need sleeping bag & down-jacket during trek Full meals during trekking as mention in the itinerary (Breakfast,Lunch, Dinner ) with tea/coffee First aid medicine item, T-shirt & Trip achievement certificate Trekking permit & TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System) Guide their salary, accommodation, meals and their insurance One especial cultural show and farewell dinner program Our government tax official expenses Porter (for two guest one Sherpa porters to carry baggage)
- Cost Excluded: - Extra meals in the Kathmandu & your personal expenses, bar bills & so on Tour entrance fees Clients international air ticketClients travel insurance & tips for the trekking crew
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Suresh (Founder and Director) was extremely helpful when I discussed with him what I wanted out of the ABC trek. I needed to complete the trek in 8 days (due to flights) and he was very useful in helping me to arrange this. He provided a full itinerary, with all the necessary…
Date of experience: April 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Sunrise Adventure Trek
Incredible and Unforgettable Experience
I was meant to write this two years ago, but unfortunately I just came round to doing it today when this suddenly p…
Mera Peak Trek
In October I went on a trek with Sunrise Adventure. The trip was led by Suresh the owner of Sunrise. Everything was…
Mera Peak Trek
Many thanks to Suresh for organising and personally guiding our trip to Mera peak. We were very well looked after a…
Mera Peak trip
Amazing service and care from Suresh the owner of the company. He came along on our 2 week trip to summit Mera Peak…
It was 14 days journey, 23 of us. Mr Suresh you made us so comfort travel through out the journey. Surely going aga…
Amazing pilgrimage Mount Kailash
We were a group of 23 pilgrims to holy Kailash in Tibet via Kathmandu (by road). I am very happy with the arrangeme…
Awesome hiking trip!
That was really a wonderful trekking trip with Ramesh (guide) and Prakesh (Porter) as they are taking good care all…
Kathmandu City Tour
Experience with Sunrise Adventures was really great. Suresh is very friendly and provided us very good service at a…
A trip to Nagarkot
We booked our hike with Suresh and he accompanied us along the way. It was great to have a guide that was familiar …
Amazing services and affordable pricing
I stumbled upon this place randomly while walking in Kathmandus market. Surish greeted me with a smile and a good c…
Our tour guide was very knowledgable and overall has some very interesting stories to share. My only criticism was …
Amazing experience with Sunrise Adventure Trek
I did the Mardi Himal trek with Sunrise Adventure Trek two years ago and could not have asked for a better experien…
Great trekking company in Nepal !
We did Jomsom Muktinath ttek with Sunrise adventure trek was really great exxperience. We do highly recommend this…
Bhaktapur Walking tour
Thanks to guide us on bhaktapur. The guide can explain well of bhaktapur history and interesting place to visit at …
The company took care of us the moment we landed till our flight back home. Thank you Ramesh (our guide for EBC tre…
- Duration: 10–15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Annapurna Base Camp Trek 13 Days
How much is Annapurna Base Camp Trek 13 Days?
Annapurna Base Camp Trek 13 Days price starts from $880.00. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek 13 Days on Tripadvisor
What is the Annapurna Base Camp Trek 13 Days cancellation policy?
Annapurna Base Camp Trek 13 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek 13 Days on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Annapurna Base Camp Trek 13 Days?
Annapurna Base Camp Trek 13 Days is hosted by Sunrise Adventure Trek. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunrise Adventure Trek on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek 13 Days on Tripadvisor