Visit the ancient cities of Khokana and Bungamati inhabited by the Newari people of Kathmandu. See the way of life and experience the local culture and traditions of the people still maintaining the old way of life of community. Explore the 500 year old temple dedicated to Shree Rudrayani and the Machhindranath Temple of this area.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed English speaking guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- All food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260005P36
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private day tour to Bungamati and Khokana village?
- Private day tour to Bungamati and Khokana village price starts from $150.00. Discover and book Private day tour to Bungamati and Khokana village on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private day tour to Bungamati and Khokana village cancellation policy?
- Private day tour to Bungamati and Khokana village cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private day tour to Bungamati and Khokana village on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private day tour to Bungamati and Khokana village?
- Private day tour to Bungamati and Khokana village is hosted by Tour Guide in Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Guide in Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private day tour to Bungamati and Khokana village on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private day tour to Bungamati and Khokana village?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private day tour to Bungamati and Khokana village on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260005P36
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1BungamatiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2KhokanaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tour Guide in Nepal
Joined in March 2020
#40 of 358 Transportation in Kathmandu
- utsab19900Nostalgiac pokhara tourCant get enought of exploring this beautiful part of Nepal. The warm hospitality and friendly people with hasstle free trip allowed me to enjoy, enjoy and just enjoy. If you are looking to spend your weekend, special event or just taking a day off, highly recommend to try it out, you will get the full value out of it.
- aratibuda00Thank youYou need to visit all Kathmandu. And we have decided to take service from them. The balance very nice car and very friendly guide. The knowledge of guide in his skill was tremendously wonderful. Guide always looking at service towards us. NP felt really glad to meet such a nice guy.
- arjung92600Exciting and thrillingI always wanted to just pack my bags and explore new places which something I really wanting to do for a very long time. So I had the opportunity to visit the beautiful and diverse city Kathmandu situated at the lap of Himalayas. I took the service from tour guide in Nepal. They were very hospitable, friendly and down to earth. They took care of everything from hotels, food, transportation to highly experienced tour guide. I had the blast of lifetime and memory to cherish for eternity. Highly recommend to use their service. Cheers!!!!
- 653deepakd00Refreshing and Well ManagedI had great time here. Staffs and Quality of service provided was better than others of its category.
- 435kamalb00Awesome and upliftingWe had a great time with the guide subham who was so muh knowledgeable and helped us with so much more than just the tour . More than the tour its their ability to connect with the guests. Would recommend getting a guide from them
- nit84600Amazing way to explore the cityHad a lot of fun riding bicycles around Kathmandu city. Although some places were a bit congested. The guide was able to guide us through beautiful roads away from traffic and we were able to get some wonderful views. Would definitely book with them again if not the same trip.
- zRokha00ExcellentExcellent and once in a lifetime opportunity. This travel company delivered exactly what was promised. All recommendations from our agent were spot on, and communications were excellent, instant and helpful. This was a trip of a lifetime.
- 517priyap00Easy and on timeThe driver was early at the airport and we didn't even have to wait for a single minutes He was polite and helpful and also provided so many tips on the way to travel and explore the city. Thanks a lot to mr bishnu.
- 987sujans00I enjoy with nature and beautiful scenery of Kathmandu Valley.I haven't experience this type of peaceful movement between nature and me. Nagarjuna budhha statue it was awesome. In my view more cleanliness as well as more entertaining tracking should be there to attract tourist in this area. Which directly improve the ancient culture and local culture.
- 823bijayg00Best agency best serviceBest everything we loved the way you guys take care of us. They pick us on time and guide explained necessary information.
- 868kamalp00Hiking to SyambhunathSyambhunath stupa was great place. One must visit for its beautiful scenery and amazing view. Thanks Ravi for arranging nice trip an easy hiking from Thamel.
- nepalikitchen00Scenic motorcycles ridingKulekhani motorcycles riding with Mr. Tuture was great fun and unique experience. Thanks Mr. Ravi for your great arrangement. Everything webt smooth as you planned and was possible with nice weather too.
- 750rajb00Short bus best hikingBest hiking to Syambhunath. Thanks Mr. Ravi and entire team for your great gentle advise for this easy and wonderful hiking. Guide was too good and talkative.
- Bisnu R00Bhaktapur city was niceBest city , architecture and friendly citizens. Enjoyed car drive and friendly driver. We loved this tour and wish to do it again.
- 1krishnal00Nice boating in Begnas lakeBegnas lake was great to Boating for an hour with nice view of mountain and greenary landscape . Boat man was gentle and cool. The way he sing a song was too fun also.
Buy it with
Private day tour to Bungamati and Khokana village provided by Tour Guide in Nepal
Product Overview: Private day tour to Bungamati and Khokana village
Number of Photos