Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
By Nepal Club Travel & Tours
The Ghorepani Poon hill trek known as the small Annapurna Circuit. It is very popular holidays in Nepal for trek with family or children. The bravura mountain scenery and the beautiful ethnic villages validate the popularity of Ghorepani trekking. The trekking offers the splendid Himalayan views including the Mount Dhaulagiri 8167m, Annapurna I 8091m, Fishtail 6998m, Nilgiri 7041m, Annapurna south 7219m, Annapurna II 7939m, Annapurna III 7555m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Tukuche peak 6920m etc. The Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek is one of the easy trekking trails in Annapurna Region which can be done within a week. Our Gorepani Pun Hill Trek offers some of the most dramatic close-up views of the highest and most beautiful mountains in the world. The start of our journey passes through rhododendron and mixed forest alive with ferns and birds, through the villages of the Gorkha with their spectacular Himalayan back drops and leads to Ghorepani 2855m.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 10 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Pick up and drop facility from Airport to Hotel and from Hotel to Airport in KTM by private vehicle
- All necessary ground transportation by private car or bus depended on size of group
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) assisting, food, accommodation, salary, insurance,
- A full day sightseeing in UNSCO heritage places of Kathmandu with our experienced Guide
- Hotel/Guesthouse accommodation during the trekking period.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara (option)
- Full board meals (3 times meal a day – breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Nepal government tax.
- Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card.
- Trekking Permit of Annapurna Conservation Area entry fee
- Your travel insurance.
- Lunch, dinner and other expenses during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Guide and poters Tips.
- personal expenses like water, beer, wine
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our Company representatives hold our Company (Nepal Club Travel And Tours) board on his/her hand. So group can recognize our company.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 244696P7
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Ghorepani Poonhill Trek?
- Ghorepani Poonhill Trek price starts from $400.00. Discover and book Ghorepani Poonhill Trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ghorepani Poonhill Trek cancellation policy?
- Ghorepani Poonhill Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ghorepani Poonhill Trek on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ghorepani Poonhill Trek?
- Ghorepani Poonhill Trek is hosted by Nepal Club Travel & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Club Travel & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ghorepani Poonhill Trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 244696P7
Arrival at Kathmandu Nepal...
Sightseeing Tour Of Kathmandu
Kathmandu To Pokhara Overland...
Drive To Nayapul And Trek To...
Trek to Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani.
Explore Poonhill and Trek to...
Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk...
Trek From Ghandruk To Nayapul...
Drive From Pokhara To Kathmandu...