Everest View Trek steers you to the Tengboche Monastery, an old Buddhist monastery nestled on the ridge top, just lying on the doorstep of the world’s highest peak which sanctions you the feel of an Adrenalin rush inside your veins. The best attribute of this trek is that it is appropriate for the various people from all walks of life with no age boundaries.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Sagarmatha National park fees and TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System) card.
- International airfare and visa fee
- Your travel insurance should include emergency rescue.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 235702P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Everest View Trek 8 Days?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Everest View Trek 8 Days on Tripadvisor
- How much is Everest View Trek 8 Days?
- Everest View Trek 8 Days price starts from $1,333.00. Discover and book Everest View Trek 8 Days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Everest View Trek 8 Days cancellation policy?
- Everest View Trek 8 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest View Trek 8 Days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Everest View Trek 8 Days?
- Everest View Trek 8 Days is hosted by Info Trekking Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Info Trekking Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest View Trek 8 Days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 235702P25
Reserve your spot
Kathmandu - Lukla-Phakding
Phakding - Monjo-Namche Bazaar
Namche - Everest view...
Khumjung Village - Phunki...
Tengboche - Kyangjuma - Jorsale
Jorsalle - Phakding-Lukla
Lukla to Kathmandu 35 Minutes by...
About the operator
Info Trekking Nepal
Joined in September 2017
#89 of 244 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Kathmandu
- neppko00Life time experience the ABC trekIt was nice to visit Annapurna Base Camp Trek through Info Trekking Nepal.The company service & staffs were well hospitalized. Its bit a hard experience due to snow and walk to reach ABC but our guide and porter were very helpful, experienced and knowledgeable for the mountain. I would like to recommend for all travelers to use Info Trekking Nepal travel organizer company base in Nepal, and I will travel to Nepal soon through this company. Thank you so much all Info Trekking Nepal family.
- harreyl202200Excellent ServiceAbsolutely great and amazing service! our organizer company (Info Trekking Nepal Pvt. Ltd.) is responsible for each step from start to end of the trip, heplful guide and porter. We did Annapurna Sanctuary Trek last month, weather was so clear we see excellent views of the mountains like Annapurna, Dhauligiri, Machhapuchhre(fishtail) Gangapurna range and others. I always recommend InfoTrekking Nepal Pvt. Ltd. company for any kind of tour and trekking to get excellent service. if you have some problems or you need some help, they will care about you! Thank you to all of the team and Info Trekking Nepal family.
- sahanwa00Best Trekking in NepalKubindra is an awesome advisor for trekking in nepal. He showed us a lot of things while we were trekking. Surely will go back to nepal again!
- hike-n-xcski00Window into rural NepalMost treks in Nepal take you thru “towns” of hotels occupied by other trekkers. The Tamang Heritage Trail takes you thru active villages where children are in school, farmers in their fields, and a few guest houses (“hotels”) are occupied by a few trekkers — you’re in the minority here, in the middle of rural Nepal and Tamang villages. Some of the villages have pageants that can be arranged in advance (for around $50 (5000Rs.); these are great if you can make prior arrangements, or are staying more than one day in a village. While most of the villages are about the same elevation, be aware of the topography: most days involve ascents and descents of more than 1000m each! The trails are steep. You will be trekking in farm land, forest, and grassland. Many days there are views of snow-capped mountains in Tibet and Nepal around you. We found the trek to be a great way to “warm up” for Langtang and get acclimated while challenging our hill-climbing muscles. While the trek can be done on its own, connecting to Langtang saves another day of up and down. We highly recommend this trek as a way to get “into” rural Nepal.
- Neufang_Laura00Excellent serviceThanking to Info Trekking NepalWe were searching for the best travel agency in Nepal and we picked one from google, it was Info Trekking Nepal Pvt. Ltd. and we did an inquiry for Everest Base Camp Trek, they responded to us within a minute. The price was reasonable, easy to deal with, no hesitation, 24-hour online response, excellent service, the guide was excellent knowledgeable for the whole package in trekking, the porter was strong and brave, during the trek food and accommodation was excellent and perfect. I want to suggest to all traveller, Info Trekking Nepal is the best and excellent travel agency in Nepal, I recommend always~~~~~
- shristiA00Dreams come trueHighly recommended to Info Trekking Nepal Pvt. Ltd. We had a great experience on the trek We did upper Mustang trekking with Info Trekking Nepal Pvt. Ltd. The price was reasonable with excellent service, the guide and all supporting staff, They helped us a lot within the journey. Upper Mustang area is great, few visitors, beautiful monasteries and great landscapes.
- chalie184600Wonderful TripI finished my trip with any problem because Info Trekking Nepal Pvt. Ltd. served all excellent, Guide was very helpful knowledgeable always smiling, food was delicious, thanks for all Info Trekking Nepal family. I always recommend Info Trekking Nepal.
- LeeDounghun00Ghorepani TrekkingI was worry about my first trekking on my life and to much thinking for upcoming trip. when I arrive in Nepal Info Trekking Nepal had received me at airport and they start to help for my Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking. On the trekking all of my crew member helped me in each moment like caring on the way, food, hotel, altitude etc. weather was excellent view was perfect as a heaven. Thanks a lot to all Info Trekking Nepal team and I would like to suggest to all traveler to recommend Info Trekking Nepal is best travel company in Nepal.
- mariefamiliedirk00Everest RegionCould not be happier about my time in the Everest Region with KK. He made it possible to see nature combined with locals. The trip was pretty flexible and we could enjoy our time. There was no problem that could not be solved. Once of those trips which stays in your mind forever and that together with the memory i could make with KK. Thank you so much Very recommendable for everyone who wants to travel with real locals and having a great time.
- Maja_WarsawPL00Professional guides and strict safety rulesWe took a three passes trek with my friends in Everest region and it was amazing. Kubindra was very helpful with explaining all issues connected with altitude. He is a very professional guide with great experience and knowledge.
Everest View Trek 8 Days provided by Info Trekking Nepal
Product Overview: Everest View Trek 8 Days
Number of Photos