We offer the competitive price We provide well experienced, knowledgeable tour guide We are authentic members of tourism industry
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36777P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Full Day Hiking tour from Kathmandu to Kakani?
- Full Day Hiking tour from Kathmandu to Kakani price starts from $100.00. Discover and book Full Day Hiking tour from Kathmandu to Kakani on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Hiking tour from Kathmandu to Kakani cancellation policy?
- Full Day Hiking tour from Kathmandu to Kakani cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Hiking tour from Kathmandu to Kakani on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Hiking tour from Kathmandu to Kakani?
- Full Day Hiking tour from Kathmandu to Kakani is hosted by Nepal Highpoint Trekking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Highpoint Trekking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Hiking tour from Kathmandu to Kakani on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36777P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Nepal Highpoint Trekking
Joined in May 2016
#445 of 1,719 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
- Suebishop4900Action packed adventureGreat tour that packed so much into our limited time. Rafting was great way to break the journey from Kathmandu to Chitwan - our 12 year old son loved it. Chitwan was amazing - accommodation was clean and tidy with great food and the safaris were well organized. We were very fortunate to see plenty of wildlife including rhinos, crocodiles and monkeys. Finally, we ended our trip with a trek to Poon Hill with the resulting sore legs to prove it. Our great young guide Krishna took good care of us.
- L3221TZluket00Fun rafting experienceHad a great day whitewater rafting, though the bus ride was a little bumpy. The instrors were fun and knew their stuff. The view from the river was beautiful and the water was a little faster than usual when we went so the rapid sections were especially exhilarating. Would recommend
- Lotus2k00Nagarkot and Changu Narayan Hiking Tour from KathmanduGreat tour. Krishna was very kind, knowledgeable and talkative and I felt safe with our driver. The views from the hike were exceptional and the length was just right. I would recommend this tour for people that don't have several days to devote to trekking but want to see the countryside.
- PJT100900Great service!We used this agency to make flight bookings during uncertain Covid times. The owner, Uttam, is knowledgeable, informative and did his very best to get us good deals. He was very helpful at all times. Would definitely recommend.
- 920gabrysiak00Nagarkot Hiking TourFor me and my hubby trip was great. We fall in love in Nepal. Krishna our guide was very patient and kind. There was a lot of beautiful views. Definitely we recomend a trip from this office. Thanks also for helping us with PCR test. Menager Uttam is also so nice and kind and we are lucky to meet him. Thx for everything.
- MidDevonhills00A brilliant trek with Krishna and driverPrompt start from our hotel at 8am. The driver expertly negotiated us through the traffic to Nagarkot. We were fantastically lucky because the sky was bright blue and we began to see stunning views of the Himalayas as we drove up the hills out of the valley. Next was the observation tower where we got almost uninterrupted views of the mountain range. It was absolutely fabulous that morning. The hike took us through some small typical villages and we met many local smiley people on the way. Most of the journey was downhill with only a small proportion climbing upwards. The hike was about 4 hours. At the end we visited the temple at Changunarayan having stopped for lunch of momos part way. Krishna was a very knowledgable guide and was able to answer all our questions. He knew all about the Himalayas, about the local history, countryside, local way of life and all about the temple we visited. A very pleasant day out and Krishna had a good sense of humour and he made the day come alive.
- 349karlah00Day hike with KrishnaBeautiful!! Krishna took amazing care of us and was so friendly, knowledgeable and very funny! The tour included a delicious lunch with a lovely view of Kathmandu Valley after meandering down through the gorgeous rural hillsides. The Changu Narayan temple at the end was breathtaking, even with the post earthquake construction. And walking through the town to get there was delightful and we couldnt help but buy some nice gifts for our friends there.
- K6609LPlauries00Nagarkot Hiking TourDespite hazy weather and a limited view, had a great time on this trek which allowed me to see rural Nepal. Krishna was a wonderful tour guide - knowledgeable, patient, and truly fun to be with. Highly recommend!
- Captain_carls00So beautiful and fun!I had a great day doing this. Krishna was so knowledgeable, the scenery was amazing, and the lunch SO good! I highly recommend doing this if you're in Kathmandu for a few days.
- Gswworld00Kathmandu tourThe owner Uttam and my guide Krishna are amazing people and executed flawlessly. Uttam also was able to plan the whole trip to Bhutan on really short notice and timelines. Great experience.
- Thakurmayank00A Day Well SpentWe started our day early and this was unusual for me, but Krishna i.e Saarthi . He is a gem of a person and this couldnt hve been so much fun without him. Really good to hold conversations and a all time smiling face. He can talk over multiple topics as he holds knowledge in all. A content creator aswell .I would surely want to read your contents mate and i wish you all the best for future. I recommend him for any treck in Nepal.
- marylove5700new experienceLoved it! Never done before so a little anxious, then found out most of the others hadn't done it! Guide experienced and made it fun, will now do again !
- SeanF44400Kathmandu Day HikeExcellent hike/run with Krishna. Had a great day and would highly recommend him to other TripAdvisor members. Seamless and accommodating to schedule change!
- Timothy F0015 min walk to bus, long ride, fun rafting, no cliff jumping, no games, but still a blast.I had a great time rafting and with the people I met on the bus. An Israeli, Italian, Chinese, and american made the trip feel more like a journey. Long bus ride (3,4,5 hours) through the mountains with a lot of sharp breaking and beeping which was exciting. Rafting was tough but beautiful, and worth it.
- LoveTravel10381200Excellent Day HikeDo yourself a favor and get out of Kathmandu for the day and enjoy hiking through quaint villages, seeing beautiful vistas, and breathing clean air. Our guide, Krishna, answered all our many questions about Nepal, and he did a great job of tailoring the hike to our needs. We enjoyed the tasty traditional Nepal food at our lunch stop as well as talking to the other trekkers who were there from all over the world. Path is very rocky at times so good hiking boots are needed. Difficulty is moderate.
Buy it with
Full Day Hiking tour from Kathmandu to Kakani provided by Nepal Highpoint Trekking
Product Overview: Full Day Hiking tour from Kathmandu to Kakani
Number of Photos