You will encounter with the locals and be a part of their socio-cultural for a small while. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek has one of the busiest trekking routes as many national and international trekkers opt for this short trek year by year. The trekking trails of Annapurna Sunrise Trek or Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek will display you the stunning mountain ranges views, lush Rhododendron forest, green hills and panoramic views of the sunset from the best viewpoint. And we here at Himalayan Holyland Treks and Expedition provide all this to be at the best price possible while showering you with the best service as well.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, French
What's not included
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara in B/B basis.
- All the transportation as per the itinerary.
- A professional guide for trek.
- Insurance for guide and porters.
- All government and local taxes.
- Three times meal during the trek (B/L/D).
- All necessary documents (ACAP Permit and TIMS card).
- A experienced porter to carry your baggage.
- A strong porter to carry your baggage - 2 trekkers:1 porter.
- Visa for Nepal.
- International flight to and from Kathmandu.
- Food and accommodation on Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance of clients.
- Personal expenses : Hot shower, battery charge during trek, bar bills, cold drinks, laundry etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Pokhara in exception of itinerary.
- Tips for guide and porter.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- TIA, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
- TIA, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 140107P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Day 01: Arrival at TIA or any other preferable location within Kathmandu & transfer to hotel. One of the members of Himalayan Holyland Treks and Expeditions will pick you up from your location be it Tribhuvan International airport or any other location agreeable by you and the trekking agency. You will then be escorted to the hotel booked for you. After refreshment and meal, we will visit Swoyambhunath Chaitya near Thamel. We will explain to you about the trekking program briefly while roaming the glowing streets of Thamel. You would be staying the night in the hotel booked for you.
- Day 02: Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara via tourist bus: 7 hours of drive Our day starts with breakfast early in the morning. After that we will head towards Pokhara in a Tourist bus enjoying the scenic drive anticipating how stunning our trekking trail is going to be. Throughout the 7-hour drive, we will witness terraced fields, dense forest, rocky gorges, different ethnic people to make our ride interesting and far from boring. Upon our arrival, we will refresh in the hotel, and enjoy our leisure time boating on the scenic Phewa Lake. We might even see the reflection of spectacular mountain scenery of Mount Machhapuchhre and Annapurna range in the clear water of Lake. We will stay the night in a hotel at Pokhara.
- Day 03: Drive to Nayapul from Pokhara and trek to Ulleri: 6 hours. of journey We will leave behind the hotel after breakfast. We will drive to Nayapul at 1060 meters. The distance is about 42 Km and it will take us approximately 1.5 hour to arrive at Nayapul. After this drive, our trekking begins. Beginning the trek, we will walk towards Birethanti: a beautiful town near Modi Khola. We will walk through lush forest, perennial rivers, crossing suspension bridge over Tikhedhunga Khola to arrive at our destination on the third day of trek. We will have lunch at Ramghai. We will ascend up to reach Ulleri positioned at 1960 meters. After a busy day of driving and trekking, we will enjoy the dinner and spend the night in Ulleri.
- Day 04: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani: 5.5 hours We will be ascending a lot today. Enjoying the beautiful views of Mt. Machhapuchre and other surrounding green hills, we ascend to Banthanti. Our trekking route will take us further, making us cross 2 glittering rivulets after which we will ascend for the final time before having lunch. We have lunch at Nangethanti after which we will proceed with the trek for an additional 1.5 hours to arrive at Ghorepani Village at 2800 meters. We will witness spectacular mountain scenery of Dhaulagiri (8167 meters), Annapurna I (8091 meters), Annapurna South (7219 meters), Tarke Kang (7193 meters), Nilgiri (6940 meters) and Hiuchuli (6441 meters). We will spend the night in a guesthouse in Ghorepani.
- Day 05: Trek to Poon Hill and then trek down to Tadapani: 6.5 hours As we know, one of the prime attractions of Ghorepani Poon Hill trek is its sunrise views. So , we will wake up early in the morning and hike up to Poon Hill at 3210 meters before dawn. The view of sun rising over the picturesque vistas of Himalayas i.e. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I, Annapurna south, Fishtail, Himchuli, Thapa Peak and other several neighboring peaks simply brilliant and will render you speechless. After enjoying this stunning sunrise view, we will hike down to Ghorepani, have breakfast and continue our trekking alongside naturally rich trails to arrive at Tadapani where we will spend the night after trekking for around 7 hours.
- Day 06: Tadapani to Ghandruk to Nayapul & drive to Pokhara: 5.5 hours of trek and 1.5hours drive. Enjoying the tranquility of the trails surrounded by forest, we will walk towards Ghandruk. Walking down we will encounter monkeys, several rivers and waterfalls on the way, we walk down to Ghandruk. We will have breakfast in Bhaisi Kharka. Ghandruk feels like it’s decorated with a traditional Gurung house and beautiful terrace. We explore Ghandruk, its culture, Gurung museums, monasteries before trekking down to Nayapul. We will have the last meal of the day and spend the night in Nayapul.
- Day 07: Travel back to Kathmandu from Pokhara: 7 hours’ Enjoying the diversified beauty of Nepal, we will arrive at Kathmandu via tourist bus. Back in Kathmandu we can utilize our time by exploring the UNESCO world heritage sites lying here like Pashupatinath Temple, Durbar Square etcetera. We will have a farewell dinner in a Nepali Restaurant as we celebrate our successful Annapurna Sunrise Trek. You will then be escorted to your hotel for overnight stay.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Annapurna Sunrise Trek?
- Annapurna Sunrise Trek price starts from $769.24. Discover and book Annapurna Sunrise Trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the Annapurna Sunrise Trek cancellation policy?
- Annapurna Sunrise Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Sunrise Trek on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Annapurna Sunrise Trek?
- Annapurna Sunrise Trek is hosted by Himalayan Holyland Treks and Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Holyland Treks and Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Sunrise Trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 140107P8
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Himalayan Holyland Treks and Expedition
Joined in May 2018
#210 of 1,725 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
- 589mylenel00FabulousA fabulously exotic experience. A population of incredible richness of heart. a guide: Bijay fantastic! I am waiting for an opportunity to return to meet him and to meet another trek
- X3153TGjimh00Adventure of a lifetimeFrom the time we were picked up from Kathmandu airport to the time we were brought back to the airport, our guide Ajay was always on top of my daughter and I needs! It was a continuous adventure that our memories will last a lifetime!
- mariongY5098UQ00Beautiful trek with my favorite guideVery good experience with Pari an amazing guide. He is patient and he took care of me. My trek in mardi himal was beautiful. Thank you so much. 🙏🏻
- normaj81400Best guide in NepalOur guide Bijay was amazing, not only did he show us beautiful and holy places in Nepal but he also taught us so much about his country and always made sure we were OK at all times. Highly recommend!
- MarkS1087800Amazing tour guide for trekking in NepalBijay is an excellent tour guide. He helped us have an unforgettable experience hiking the Langtang Valley. We finished our trek at the peak of Tsergo Ri at 4984m with an amazing experience and sense of accomplishment. Bijay handled all the planning expertly from the time we landed in Kathmandu including transportation, lodging, restaurant selection even a packing list ahead of the trek. During the trek, Bijay was great at teaching you how to trek at altitude all while sharing stories of local culture and heritage. When I get to go on another Trek in Nepal it will be with Bijay. Aside from the Langtang Valley, Bijay guided us on tours around Kathmandu and Pokhara showing a real passion for the Nepalese and hindu culture as well as history. You can't go wrong planning a trip with Bijay.
- 862geoffs00Amazing tour guide for personalized Nepal tripsBJ was an excellent guide. We used his services while on a family trip to Nepal. He arranged a 4 day hike that was suitable for all of us including my 75 year old father. He was knowledgeable and personable. He found great accommodations and was able to react to situations as they arose. For example, when my father's chronic knee problems started acting up, he found a horse magically in a small village to ensure he could continue the trek. I'd highly recommend him and would book with him again if I return to Nepal.
- RaulO360Koras00The true side of NepalBijay is an Amazing guide. His knowledge and humanity makes him one of a kind. Totally recommended for short or long journeys. With his easiness for words you create a long lasting friendship
- TravelingFlow00A tour with Bijay and you’ll never want anyone else!Excellent immersion into the different cultures of the Kathmandu valley with Bijay. Very professional guide, totally open to share its extensive knowledge with us, and to have a good laugh! Bijay is a very well-mannered, educated and easygoing, friendly person. We had a wonderful time in Patan with him and booked him again for Bhaktapur. Totally recommended!!!
- 352aylad00Gokyo lakes and renjola passMe and my partner did the Gokyo lakes and renjola pass trek with Ajay Tamang. It was a wonderful experience!
- RameshD_1300Superb Trek !!!Really Excellent adventure crew of Nepalese Young. Successful trip. I hearty highly recommend this team.
- 832usham00Best services N happy staff.Well experienced trip organizer in Nepal. I did sightseeing of heritage sites with them. I highly recommend this company.
- 38tikat00Fantastic trip in Nepal.They are really very honest & professional Tour and trek Operator in Nepal...So, I highly recommend them for any Trek - Tour in Nepal. Thank you.
- kplanlajir00Changu Narayan UNESCO Tour and hikingMe and my friend did short hiking and Changu Narayan Temple day tour with Prakash Aryal. Our hiking trail is easy, peace and attractive. Prakash tell us about plants and animals. There is one traditional village near by Changu Narayan Temple. Changu Narayan temple is really beautiful hind temple. This is pagoda style or nepali style temple. This is ancient structure include ancient statue of Gods and Goddess. Prakash is really knowledgeable guide in Kathmandu. So we want to recommend this company with guide Prakash Aryal for your happy trip to Nepal. Namste.
- milanr73700Best team for Nepal cultural & adventure.Well experienced and friendly team for Nepal Tour. We did Kathmandu Valley Tour with this company. So I highly recommend this team.
- NepalHike201900Best Trekking Company in Nepal.It was an amazing memories of Nepal Trip. I traveled in a group of my friends. I did 'Thorong La Pass Trek' with this team. they seems very professional and provide reasonable price also. I am very happy with their service. So, I heartily recommend this company.....Thank you !!!
Annapurna Sunrise Trek provided by Himalayan Holyland Treks and Expedition
Product Overview: Annapurna Sunrise Trek
Number of Photos