Australian Camp Panorama Trek
By Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition
Dhampus-Australian Camp Panorama Trek for families starts with your arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu. A scenic flight from Kathmandu takes you to Pokhara, from where you take a short drive to Phedi and start the trek. The trek takes you to the beautiful village of Dhampus, inhabited mostly by the Gurung people. The village offers striking views of the Annapurna massif along with Machhapuchhre (6993m) and Annapurna South (7219m) rising behind the traditional houses in front of the lush green hills. The trek then takes you to Australian Camp which features equally breathtaking views of the Annapurna massif. Besides the mountain views, the sunrise and sunset view from the camp is another highlight of this trek. As you trek through the rhododendron and oak forests while enjoying the views of the snowcapped mountains, you will have an amazing time bonding with your family.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-90, max of 30 per group
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition.
- Mega Mount Trekking and Expedition Pvt. Ltd, P876+HGW, Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal Mega Mount Trekking and Expedition Pvt. Ltd
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37526P40
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Australian Camp Panorama Trek?
- Australian Camp Panorama Trek price starts from $1,199.00. Discover and book Australian Camp Panorama Trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the Australian Camp Panorama Trek cancellation policy?
- Australian Camp Panorama Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Australian Camp Panorama Trek on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Australian Camp Panorama Trek?
- Australian Camp Panorama Trek is hosted by Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Australian Camp Panorama Trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37526P40
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The Manaslu Circuit Trek: highly recommend!!
My friend and me did the Manaslu Circuit Trek, which was absolutely one of the best experiences of our lives. Start…
Amazing time at the Manaslu circuit trek
Me and my friend did the Manaslu circuit trek with our guide Narayan from Megamount. We had an amazing experience. …
Jack and Rinji’s Everest adventure
One of the best experiences of my life ! Booked online in England and came to Nepal with no experience or educati…
He has been a wonderful guide, he has helped me with logistics, he advised me with restaurants, tourist sites, he i…
The peaceful Nepal
This was my first visit to Nepal, the hospitality of Narayan, our guide along with the beauty of the place had plan…
A really thorough tour of all of the key sights in Kathmandu. Our guide Narayan was very friendly and knowledgeable…
Great introduction to Katmandu
Great day walking tour of Katmandu, with various parts provided by private car. We saw all of the important sites, …
This was our third trek in the Himalayas so we can make a comparison. The organization of trekking, guide and porte…
amazing view, good team, top organization mountains and culture mixed lot of contact with local people speed adapte…
Adventurous mountain biking trip
This is unlike any other bike tour I have ever done! First things first... check the bike and make sure you are hap…
Amazing, book, don’t need to spend anymore time researching and thinking !!!
After visiting many agencies I picked MM because it’s a genuine small local business built from scratch by a porter…
Excellent tour of Kathmandu!
Had such a wonderful time on this trip! My tour guide was Narayan Makaju and he did a great job making me feel at h…
We had the pleasure of the Langtang 8 days trek with the guide Nima. During the whole trek Nima was very helpful wi…
We had the pleasure of this 8 days trek with the guide Nima. During the whole trip, Nima was kind and looking out f…
You can Make it
It was the first brave experience that me and four fellows cambodians took to Ponhill route. i was really looking f…