One Day Tour includes Five UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley Civilization first came to the Kathmandu over 2000 years ago, and each dynasty has left their Unique mark upon the land. There are over 1000 temples in the Kathmandu Valley along with Several royal palaces and monasteries. The Perfect Short Trek in Nepal is ideal for beginners or those who have just a short time to spend and want to see some of the amazing countryside. The trek is a gentle downhill walk that will expose you to a variety of cultures between the fabulous Himalayan sunrise in Nagarkot and the ancient village of Changu Narayan.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Car, Driver & Guide , Entry fees Included.
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Patan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will Pick up all Travelers from Their Hotel inside Kathmandu Valley include Lalitpur & Bhaktapur.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 237755P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with How to Spend 2 Days in Nepal Kathmandu Valley?
- How much is How to Spend 2 Days in Nepal Kathmandu Valley?
- How to Spend 2 Days in Nepal Kathmandu Valley price starts from $315.00. Discover and book How to Spend 2 Days in Nepal Kathmandu Valley on Tripadvisor
- What is the How to Spend 2 Days in Nepal Kathmandu Valley cancellation policy?
- How to Spend 2 Days in Nepal Kathmandu Valley cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book How to Spend 2 Days in Nepal Kathmandu Valley on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides How to Spend 2 Days in Nepal Kathmandu Valley?
- How to Spend 2 Days in Nepal Kathmandu Valley is hosted by Himal Tourism Pvt.Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himal Tourism Pvt.Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book How to Spend 2 Days in Nepal Kathmandu Valley on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 237755P11
Reserve your spot
5 Places Kathmandu Cultural...
Nagarkot Sunrise and Hiking to...
About the operator
Himal Tourism Pvt.Ltd
Joined in January 2020
#847 of 1,725 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
- BhattFoundationInc00Bhatt Foundation Inc - NepalOne most well organized with extremely personalized professional tour operator in Nepal. Congratulations to each and everyone at Himal Tour and we can’t wait to visit you again in 2023. Thank you so much for everything you have done for us.
- Basutwit00Tour and trek in Nepal in styleAmazing trekking completed with this most reliable and trustworthy company. Krishna made everything so easy with his expertise by arranging comfortable and reliable transport, hotel bookings, porter, paragliding , rafting etc. Great value for money .
- Greatshakti00Best UNESCO World Heritage Sites Tour in Kathmandu - NepalThe Kathmandu valley has seven heritage sites registered in UNESCO World Heritage Sites which help us to understand Nepal and its culture. They explain detail about these places and culture and history linked to them. Its a day-long tour package we enjoyed.
- Drrajnj00Work vacation FunHimal tourism did everything like a family. Krishna was amazing and was always there for us in any need. Never At any point in our 10 days visit he made us feel that we r not family. They make every effort to help you. Services were timely and with special touches. We were also there for a movie shoot and they helped us in all. Great job highly recommended
- 865ahsana00Make a movie in Kathmandu heritage sites is awesomeI'm a movie and film director make a movie in Kathmandu world heritage sites is one of the best location in Asia.we had recently doing Bollywood film "Hathon ki Lakeeren" in Kathmandu.Himal Tourism organize everything Cameramen,Artists during our stay in Nepal.They dud realky good job.Thanks fir service's.
- 915johnsmth00Best Experienced in sunrise and hikingWe had fantistic time with friends in sunrise and day hike to changunarayan. Guide has 10 years experience sunrise in himalayas was awesome.Thanksfor arrange every things Himal Tourim.
- 200bijay00One of the best!I visited nargarkot chanjunarayan hiking December2019. It was interesting to see the culture and lifestyle of Nepali .the snow-capped peaks of the mountains!!! 360 degree, really nice views of view point tower. Highly recommended himal tourism.
- r0naldes00Awesome ServiceWe had family trip to Kathmandu World Heriatge tour provide by Himal Tourism. They provide excellent and expert tour guide and driver, we had enjoyed our day tour in Kathmandu World Heritage tour .Thank you very much Himal Tourism. Highly recommended.
- Harry H00My 7 years experiences with Krishna and Himal Tourism PvtLtdI first visited Kathmandu, Nepal in 2014 and was fortunate enough to make contact with Krishna Lamichhane and Himal Tourism PvtLtd. During my subsequent 5 visits to Nepal, Krishna and Himal Tourism PvtLtd have helped solve my problems with transport, accommodation, money exchange trekking and sightseeing. During February and March 2020 my daughter and I will complete the Annapurna Circuit trek. We are relying on the expertise and professionalism of Krishna and Himal Tourism PvtLtd to ensure our trek is safe, enjoyable and a truly memorable experience. Based on my previous 7 years experiences I would highly recommend Himal Tourism PvtLtd to take care of your holiday arrangements to ensure your Nepali experience is hassle free and truly unforgettable.
Buy it with
How to Spend 2 Days in Nepal Kathmandu Valley provided by Himal Tourism Pvt.Ltd
Product Overview: How to Spend 2 Days in Nepal Kathmandu Valley
Number of Photos