Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal and most probably your first stop upon arrival in Nepal. This ancient and historic valley has built its fame in the world for its rich culture, people, architecture, history, and heritage sites. The city of Kathmandu is very vibrant city with home to nearly 3 million people. Yet being a chaotic city, there are 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. The ancient palaces in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur reflects the royal taste of ancient Malla kingdoms of Nepal, whereas, the temples like Pashupatinath temple and Changu Narayan temple reflects the religious aspect of Hindu people in Nepal. Likewise, the Boudhanath stupa and the Swayambhunath Stupa will give you some insights about the Buddhist religion. This city offers plenty of activities and the travel packages for Kathmandu are many as you can choose them as according to your preference.
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- All permits and entrance fee in Stupa, Temple & Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping to crew.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- CoreTreks, J P Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal At the same place where map is located or you can whatsapp: +977-9851179975
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70591P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70591P1
- You'll start atCoreTreksOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kathmandu Durbar SquareStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Swayambhunath TempleStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Pashupatinath TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Boudhanath StupaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#649 of 2,010 Tours & Activities in Kathmandu
- tasmanj202100My dream comes true.I it was a big trekking for me. 67 years old was not so young for me to make my dream trekking in Annapurna circuit. we trekked for ten days start from Nayapool, gheropani, poonhill, chomrong, Dovan MBC and ABC. it was amazing views and friendly native. I got many experience along trekking which can not forget. I hope I can back again. thanks to coretrek ptv , Nim, Dibash, Raj and bikol. see you
- E1058FKamitk00Travel to ParadiseDubai-Kathmandu-Pokhara-Jomsom-Chandragiri !! A trip full of wow factor organised by Core Treks, Our host Nim made our wonderful itinerary full of fun, joy and memorable experience.. He provided with guide Egah who was no less than talking encyclopaedia and Atlas of Nepal especially Himalayas with good sense of humour.. Nim not only made trip to be comfortable, wonderful and memorable but stood to be a supportive man helping us to overcome challenges faced with banks and local authorities.. Highly recommended for families, solo travellers and couples to know Nim and his team to make your trip and unmatched experience for years ahead in life!!
- ayushimehta00An Exceptional Annapurna Base Camp Trek with CoreTreksI recently undertook the Annapurna Base Camp Trek with CoreTreks and it was an extraordinary journey. The team at CoreTreks was highly professional and ensured a seamless trekking experience. Our guide was knowledgeable, friendly, and provided valuable insights into the culture and environment. The trek itself was breathtaking, with stunning views of the Annapurna range. The accommodations and meals provided were of excellent quality. I highly recommend CoreTreks for anyone looking to embark on the Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
- 437asmitg00Lifetime ExperienceWe had a super time in Everest Base Camp last year. Trekking to this place was dream for many years which come true with the help CoreTreks and team members.
- LenaBaumert00Higly recommendedI did the Langtang Valley trekk with Gosaikunda lakes included. The preparation and communication for that has been great all the time. Nim is an excellent and knowledgeable person. My Trekkingguide was Gorakh and i couldn't have hoped for a better one! I felt like i was in good hands throughout the trekk and he took care of my dietary needs. They also booked my bus ticket to Pokhara and asked the bus driver to pick me up at a place which was closer to my accommodation. Thank you so much Nim!! Next time i will do the Manaslu trekk with you :)
- rabins202000Trek to Rara Lake in Nepal with CoreTreksMy wife and I had been planning to visit Nepal since like a year ago. We are really happy and satisfied with our trek to Rara Lake in Nepal. The place is really chilling with beautiful scenery all around. Luckily the weather was fantastic and we got a clear view of the mountains and the lake. We are really humbled to be able to experience such a rare privilege. Our guides informed us that the weather is often bad especially because of the altitude. The alpine vegetation surrounded by mountains was really special to observe. I would like to thank CoreTreks for helping us throughout our journey to Rara Lake.
- Noo-jirawan00Great serviceBeautiful temples and delicious food After touring around the Kathmandu valley, I’m inspired to explore more about Nepal. Unfortunately it will have to be during my next visit. The city is way busier than I expected it to be. As we drove outside the valley, we discovered some peaceful environment and beautiful temples. The Nepali cuisine in Kathmandu was something I would love to try again. They are spicy but delicious. I have to say that the people in Nepal are really friendly and welcoming. Everyone greeted us with love and treated us nicely. There was no fear for a lone traveler like me to get through the tour. Thanks to CoreTreks and the team for making this tour possible for me. I booked last minute but they helped me through everything. I really appreciate it. If you are looking to visit Nepal, I highly recommend that you book from CoreTreks they are the best.
- santivo00Kathmandu Tour and Memorable MemoriesAfter many Yes/No we decided to choose vacation plan for Nepal, then the journey of more confusing start. We start googling the best packages and tours operators in Kathmandu. We luckily found CoreTreks. They are really professional, trustworthy, reliable and responsive for their profession, this team made our Nepal visit absolutely memorable and experience. We strongly recommended anyone will to visit Nepal, can choose CoreTreks and enjoy your vacation.
- ASTASSU201900It deserves more than a 5 STAR for their servicessweet words are easy to say, nice things are easy to bye, but good people are difficult to find. life ends when you stop dreaming...travel in Nepal to leave the best memories. thank you for everything coretreks for friendly smile,for the care during the journey. again, i want to go there return. i help all my friends to see Nepal with your help and support. you guys deserve more than a 5 star for excellent services for tours and trekking in Nepal. see you soon again!
- Martin L00satisfied with the service and packagesDec 2018, we had plan to visit Nepal and book the packages with core treks, they guide us the best packages for ABC and we are fully satisfied with the service and packages. Thank you team, keep it up
- PedroR536700Friendly staffWe did some trecking around Katmandu and we had a good time. The guide was friendly and available to support us with anything.
- joetV4079TB00It deserves more then a 5 STARJust got back to the states from a Epic Adventure with Core Trek and I am still in aw of the amazing service and great guides. I felt save and taking care of the entire time. they took care of every small Detail to make sure we feel save and enjoy the trek. Thanks for the great service.. Joe
- Piotr G00Excellent serviceI came to Nepal from Tibet with group of tourists in mid-October 2018. Core Treks organised our trip in Nepal. The service was excellent. From Tibet border we had two comfortable landcruisers, which was very important because it was 8 hours ride on a very bad road. Then we visited Chitwan and Kathmandu Valley and we had very comfortable minibuses with air-con. Mr Nim from Core Treks took great care of us. Though he didn't accompany us, he supervised everything and he always were in touch. I recommend him very much and I will use his service in future.
- Jakub M00Perfect choiceI can only recommend this company. Nim is a very kind guy with a professional attitude and a great knowledge, always being helpful to me. Next time I will visit Nepal I am gonna get in touch with his company again. Thank you for making my stay in Nepal a better experience. Jacob
- Pablo A00Very goodVery good service and very nice people. Recommended. The staff is well informed and helpful through every step.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Solo
Core track is a professional tour team and comapny, they treat you as a family, they prepare all the things you need, the team was very nice and warm, and also you will feel as in a family, just go and book with them
Written March 4, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Namaste and warm greetings from CoreTreks (Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan Tour Operator)! We are so glad you had such a good time on your trip with us. Thank you very much for such a lovely review. This kind of feedback helps us to know what clients appreciate most, so we can provide an even better service in the future. It was truly a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope we will see you again one day in Nepal! With best regards.
Written October 3, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.