Everest Base Camp Trekking
By Hike Nepal
Everest Base Camp Trek is the second most popular trekking destination in Nepal. Thousands of passionate trekkers make their goal to Everest Base Camp every year. A trek into Mount Everest Base Camp is one of the most spectacular adventure treks in the world. Everest Base Camp is not the sole preserve of high altitude mountaineers.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 13-55, max of 15 per group
Duration: 14 days
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, Japanese, English, Chinese, Italian, French, Danish, Spanish
What's not included
- All transportation by a car, domestic flight to and from Lukla within Nepal.
- All listed twin occupancy accommodation within Nepal.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) while on trekking.
- Accommodation with BnB plan for 2 nights in Kathmandu.
- Drinks included with meals are teas, hot lemon and coffee.
- Guide, porter, driver wages and insurance.
- All necessary documents (trek permits, TIMS, tax).
- All entrance fees to listed sites and places of interest.
- International airfare to and from Nepal.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All alcoholic & bottled drinks (beer, wine, spirits, sodas, juices) and hot shower during the trek.
- Between meal snacks and drinks while on trek.
- Personal shopping.
- Option donations (temple, gompas, assistance projects etc).
- 30 days visa.
- Personal travel insurance including emergency mountain rescue evacuation.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hike Nepal Pvt Ltd, Raniban Rd 771, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 210634P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Everest Base Camp Trekking?
- Everest Base Camp Trekking price starts from $1,435.90. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Trekking on Tripadvisor
- What is the Everest Base Camp Trekking cancellation policy?
- Everest Base Camp Trekking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Trekking on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Everest Base Camp Trekking?
- Everest Base Camp Trekking is hosted by Hike Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hike Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Trekking on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 210634P4
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Trek in Langtang
Travelling with Hike Nepal was awesome. I had many beautiful experiences travelling Langtang valley with Hike Nepal…
Poon Hill Trek
Binod took care of us for the last 9 days. We went through the rain and sun together as a team. He and his team wer…
Langtank Trek Experience
I highly recommend using Hike Nepal for your next trek. This was my first time trekking, although I accompanied a …
Our week in Nepal
My parents and I spent the week in Pokhara with Binod. My mom also did a trek with Binod's company in the Annapurn…
Annapurna-Mardi Himal Trek
Cannot day enough about the stellar services received from Binod Mahat and his team of guides and porters. Hiking f…
Annapurna Base Camp
What a fantastic trip. First multi day trek with 12 yo daughter and Binod could not have made it more worry free an…
Rich spiritual and adventure experience!
It's just awesome Nepal trekking experience with Binod. He is not just professional also very peaceful and caring p…
Trekking at the Everest
Namaste! This is our first visit to Nepal, have been planning this trip for long time but being interrupted by the …
Everest Base Camp Done
Binod of Hike Nepal showcased his beautiful country and its people and simply cared to ensure you had a trip of a l…
Always there when you need him and merging into the nature when you want to just ‘be’
If you are thinking of traveling to Nepal, then you need look no further than Hike Nepal’s Binod Mahat to take ca…
Look no further....Binod Mahat - Hike Nepal is Highly recommended!
Binod Mahat of Hike Nepal is just excellent! What makes him so good is the care he shows and gives to each client…
Bucket List !
I’ve been to Nepal twice. The first time was to Annapurna in April 2016. This was my first experience with Hike Nep…
Trekking with a personal touch. Highly recommended!!!!
When we started planning our first trip to Nepal in 2014 a friend of us recommended us Hike Nepal with Binod Mahat.…
When my trip was in the planning stage I had to look for a Guide/Porter and looked thru the Internet for a tour age…
During a 6 month sabbatical from work, I took the opportunity to spend a month in Asia, culminating in a trip to Ev…