Kalinchowk Jeep tour is a thrilling experience to the Kalinchowk of Dolakha district. The main objective of this tour is to visit the Kalinchowk Bhagwati Temple which is a Hindu shrine in Dolkha District of Nepal. It is situated in Kalinchowk VDC in Dolkha at the altitude of 3,842 m from sea-level. It is a part of Gaurishankar Conservation Area from where two rivers Sun Kosi and Tama Kosi rivers are sourced.
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-120, max of 6 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Luxury accommodation at Charikot and Kuri
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kalinchowk Bhagwati Shrine
- Entry/Admission - Kalinchowk Bhagwati Shrine
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Cable car
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up traveler at their Pick Up point or their hotels.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112957P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kalinchowk Jeep Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kalinchowk Jeep Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kalinchowk Jeep Tour?
- Kalinchowk Jeep Tour price starts from $1,066.67. Discover and book Kalinchowk Jeep Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kalinchowk Jeep Tour cancellation policy?
- Kalinchowk Jeep Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Kalinchowk Jeep Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kalinchowk Jeep Tour?
- Kalinchowk Jeep Tour is hosted by Travel Pinto. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Pinto on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kalinchowk Jeep Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112957P12
Reserve your spot
Kathmandu to Kuri
Charikot to kalinchowk drive by...
Kuri to Kathmandu via Jeep
About the operator
Joined in December 2018
#26 of 248 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Kathmandu
- mohammadjahangira00ABC TrekkingIt's an amazing experience travelling with Mr. Davendra of Travel Pinto at the ABC Trekking in Nepal.Just recieved a certificate of Summit from Travel Pinto.
- Joan C00If I were a bird..I wondered if I were a bird the very moment I took off from the cliff. It was the best ever experience I had in my life. Do not miss this opportunity, just do it and enjoy. No thing could be better than flying above the skies. Highly Recommended.
- Joan C00Best part of our Nepal Honeymoon.This thrilling experience of rafting at Trisuli River was extraordinary part of our trip to Nepal. All credit goes to our rafting guide and Travel Pinto for such a great arrangement.
- Balice2900Adventure with MUM!This is probably the first thrilling adventure of a Mum and Daughter together. We were for a holiday trip to Nepal. I was thinking of rafting in Trishuli but since a rafting was already included in our Bardia trip we decided to do this Paragliding while in Kathmandu. I had already been to Everest with Travel Pinto last year but my mum was luckiest to have seen Everest during this Paragliding. I could have taken her to Everest but we had limited days in Nepal. It only came to my mind that I could have taken her to Everest by Heli but we missed it due to continuous raining in the Valley and Himalayan region of Nepal. Better luck next time Mum. Xo Xo!!
- Balice2900Great Holiday with Mum.A great 11 days in Nepal from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Bardia. Prakash our driver and Mohan our guide were excellent very knowledgeable and easy to talk to alongside being a very good driver, my Mum sometimes gets travel sick but had no issues on the trip. Prakash was always on time or on the one occasion traffic held him up he kept us informed which wasn't a problem anyway. Mohan was always incredibly polite and accommodating, we really couldn't have asked for a better guide. The trip avoided tourist traps and we really felt we saw the 'real' Nepal alongside seeing the history and not missing any highlights of Bardia and Pokhara. The Rapti river rafting was fantastic, lovely, and resorts with homely environment, particularly Jungle safari in Bardia was our favourite. While on Pokhara Sandeep our local guides was knowledgeable and friendly showing us the highlights of Pokhara and Sarangkot. Be prepared to bargain with the shop keepers to get a good deal near lake sides. I kept my promise by bringing my mom with me in my second visit to Nepal. Thank you Travel Pinto for making my holiday to Nepal great again. We hope to return one day again and see other parts of the country and would certainly recommend Travel Pinto.
- ema99400With Travel Pinto again!Dave was incredible to deal with. From our first contact (years back) on Travel Pinto, He was always available and made a great effort to really understand what we wanted. The trip went exactly as planned. Absolutely no issues along the way. And when we did have an issue on our home bound flight which had absolutely nothing to do with him, he was there helping us with last minute accommodation. Aryan also made an effort to come and meet us while in Thamel. The accommodation was great all the way through, Of a good standard and very comfortable. Special mention needs to be made of our guide Bassu who was with us for 15 days in the Everest Trekking. His knowledge was extensive of the region it’s history and politics. For us he made that part of our trip, and set a very high bar for any future guides. He was just a delight to be with.
- clairemN3PC00Thanking a very helpful and knowledgeable adviceI did not do any attraction but I would like to thank Travelpinto for their helpfulness and generosity of time when I was seaking important information and how to meet shamans in a professional way. I I think their helpfulness witnesses a real spirit of community and sharing which can only support good business and discovery of world and culture. Claire Marie
- 435jalali00amazing trip to Mardi Himal with Travel pintothis is my 3rd trip with travel pinto. it was the best so far beating the last 2 experiences. Dave was was with us and thapa Bhai. they took extremely good care. we had wonderful weather and enjoyed the trip to the fullest. we got a very good price and outstanding support from them. staying and food were very good. dave gave us enough time in making the trip plan and joined us as a gesture of good friend with no added price sacrificing his Tihar festival celebration, which was so very kind and specialty of this travel pinto agency. highly recommended and in my opinion, it is one of the most beautiful trekking way in ABC range. finally happy to see my flying in the pic here, hahahah
- 435jalali00great trekking with travel Pintoit was my 2nd trip with travel pinto. and the experience was even better. dave is a great trip planner who gives a lot of time to his clients in discussion and making the best use of time money and effort. we had a detail discussion about the trip and Dave executed it to the fullest. we stayed in all the best hotels within the range and the food was great, weather was good and the view was wonderful. we did it in the time of dasain so getting a porter was very difficult, dave managed it and with a big surprise, he joined us at his own as the porter was new. that's so kind of him and he is very very kind no doubt in that.on way back, our vehicle broke down but it was quickly reorganized, that was really great. finally, we came back with great memories. as i said before utterly recommended. and that travel pinto to put our pic here ....hahaha
- 435jalali00Wonderful trip with friendsMe along with my 6 friends made this trip with our good tour operator dave who later became a very good friend of ours through his dedicated care and devotion. The trip wonderfully planned and amazingly executed. Loved every second of it. Dave and travel pinto is highly recommended for the trust, care and punctuality.
- dimejosh00Family Tour Package to KalinchowkMy first experience with Travel Pinto was a trek to Poon Hill. It was an awesome adventure I would not forget anytime soon. Consequently, I was convinced and asked them to plan a trip for me and my family. Travel Pinto planned and made my family's trip to Kuri Village/Kalinchowk an exceptional experience full of lifetime memories. It is noteworthy that only very few tour operators can match the hospitality and warmth provided by Travel Pinto team. They guided my family to explore the beauty of nature and the rich diversity of Nepal’s cultural heritage and scenic landscapes. Thanks a million times Travel Pinto.
- JuaanCarlos100Everest Base Camp Trekking with Travel Pinto.This was an amazing trek, it was all about family, my elder brother’s birthday celebration at Everest Base Camp. So we all decided to have a different party, a party at the top of the Everest base Camp, a gang of ten, my friends and their cousins and so on. It was a great trip, as we were ten in number I had to plan everything well, from ticket booking to stay and organized with the help of Travel Pinto. They helped in many things all the way through. Well last month we all left to Kathmandu to proceed to trek Everest base camp, our journey started at well on time, and it was a time span or around ten to twelve days depending upon the energy and capacity of all of us. Not all in our group were experience, so we had to take a break then and there, it was really great to build camps and stay overnight in it. The bonfire, dances and Singing were some memorable moments from this trip. The food and the accommodation provided to us were luxurious. As promised our guide Mohan and Bishal were all along with us till the end and explained us about each and every part in detail. As this was our first trekking to Nepal we didn’t explore much, looking forward to visit again and explore in detail the Everest base Camp.
- 189jimmyb00City tour Kathmandu.Wr visited Kathmandu city afterbour Everest trek last september. It was a great tour with experience of history and art. Loved the durbar squares and stupas. Highly recommended.
- 189jimmyb00Everest TrekkingOur Everest trip was an incredible experience, from the communication with Travel Pinto, we felt at ease at all points of the trek. The guides were extremely well informed and always ready to assist with any aspect of the trek. I have already told many people about this trek, and about our guides but extra emphasis on the spectacular job Travel Pinto has done in the organization and on the trek.
- Rebeca R00Pokhara ParaglidingBooked a Paragliding with Travel Pinto to Flying Over Phewa Lake and it worked so good to be Viewing Himalayas Flying is fun and if you are thinking just dare to be free and fly. Another bucket list down. Bird’s eye view of Phewa Lake and Pokhara City- gateways to Annapurna Base Camp. Unwinded here for a couple of days after a trek. Pokhara, the city of lakes lustfully surrounded by Annapurana, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu and Machhapuchre ranges and you should go for paragliding when you are at Pokhara. Highly Recommended.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I took a travel to kallinchowk with their help and stayed 2 days over there. This was my 4th trip through or with travel pinto. Like before, Travel pinto gave me enough time to get correct updated information and details about kallinchowk, hotels, road and transportation that helped me to conduct a smooth trip. The best thing about Travel pinto is the personal care they take about their client. They always reply all your questions right on time n during the travel also they consistently monitor and asks opinion, recommendations and improve. That is very important in the field of tourism. Thank you Travel pinto for making my trips a good one in exploring Nepal.
Written January 28, 2020
Buy it with
Kalinchowk Jeep Tour provided by Travel Pinto
Product Overview: Kalinchowk Jeep Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos