Panchase Hill Private Guided Trek
By Altitude Himalaya
Panchase Hill Trek is an 8 days short trek including your arrival day, departure day as well as Kathmandu sightseeing and trek preparation day. Panchase is a village that lies in the Annapurna Region of Nepal. This trek is ideal for those trekkers having a short vacation. During the trek also you don’t need to walk like other trekking routes. Only about 4 to 5 hours daily easy walk is sufficient for this trek with an awesome view of the mountain ranges such as Machhapuchhre, Lamjung, Annapurna and Manaslu. Panchase Hill Trek is one of the short treks from Pokhara and also includes World Peace Pagoda and Boating at Phewa Lake at the starting day of the trek.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All arrival and departure at Kathmandu airport as mentioned.
- Private transfer (Kathmandu/Pokhara/Naudanda/Pokhara/Kathmandu) as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per the trek itinerary.
- Daily breakfast throughout the trip.
- Lunch and Dinner from trek start day to trek end day.
- All necessary paper works. (National Park Entry Permits and TIMS Card)
- English speaking licensed trek guide.
- Porter during the trek. (Can carry 20KG Baggage of 2 people)
- Lodge or Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- One local SIM card (returnable) during your stay.
- All government and local taxes.
- Guide and Porter’s salary, food and accommodation during the trek.
- Sleeping bag, duffle bags and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Farewell Nepali dinner on your last night.
- Personal expenses.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entrance fee.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepal visa cost. (You will require 2 passport size photos and 30 USD)
- International flight ticket.
- Travel health insurance. (Recommended)
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver.
- Sweet things like dessert/chocolate.
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Hot shower/batteries charge/heater during the trek.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- our office representative will pick you fro the airport
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150845P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Panchase Hill Private Guided Trek?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Panchase Hill Private Guided Trek on Tripadvisor
- How much is Panchase Hill Private Guided Trek?
- Panchase Hill Private Guided Trek price starts from $960.00. Discover and book Panchase Hill Private Guided Trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the Panchase Hill Private Guided Trek cancellation policy?
- Panchase Hill Private Guided Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Panchase Hill Private Guided Trek on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Panchase Hill Private Guided Trek?
- Panchase Hill Private Guided Trek is hosted by Altitude Himalaya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Altitude Himalaya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Panchase Hill Private Guided Trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150845P31
Kathmandu Arrival, Transfer to...
Sightseeing Around Kathmandu...
Drive to Pokhara
Trek to Bumdi
Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang
Trek to Bhadaure, Drive to...
Drive to Kathmandu
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We booked with altitude Himalaya just via whatsapp and they made all the arrangements as agreed with excellent serv…
I did ABC trek with the Altitude Himalaya in September 2022, the company was very flexible and made an itinerary ac…
Ah! So peaceful!
What’s exhilarating? A fly over to see the famous Mt Everest and its neighboring mountains. Such a wonderful sight.…
Paragliding is definitely a great experience and overall the whole experience was good. As a feedback, it will be a…
A must experience thing in Kathmandu
We booked our Everest flight with Altitude Himalaya, it was a best experience for us. We would like to recommend tr…
The Best In Nepal
We decided to go on a family vacation to Nepal and stumbled upon Altitude Himalaya. They sent us the proposed itern…
Mardi Himal trek
We did the Mardi Himal trek in the month of May.Our Nepal Adventure was organized by Altitude Adventures..The sweet…