Nagarjun Day Hiking
By Transport Hub Nepal
Highlights: A great escape from hustle and bustle city life for a day with refreshing and peaceful moment. Enjoy green forested cool surrounding with tall rhododendron, magnolia, pines and fir tree lines. Fascinating scenic walks with grandeur views of Kathmandu city and the valley with snow peaks. On top with observation tower for looks of Kathmandu valley and high Himalayan mountains. Tour Summary: Mode of Tour: Short drive with scenic and cultural hike to Nagarjun Hill Places of interest: Small monastery, view point tower for scenic mountain views. Average Hike: Maximum 03 to 04 hrs duration Hike Duration: From morning 7:30 a.m. to 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. / 01 p.m. Seasons: Nearly all months of the year, Culture / Religion: All religion with colorful cultures and old heritage Nepalese and traditional farm life.
Lowest price guarantee
per group (up to 3)
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Transportation / Guide / Parking Fees
- Food and Drinks / Entrance Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up travelers from their respective hotels.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130212P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Nagarjun Day Hiking?
- Nagarjun Day Hiking price starts from $180.00. Discover and book Nagarjun Day Hiking on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nagarjun Day Hiking cancellation policy?
- Nagarjun Day Hiking cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Nagarjun Day Hiking on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nagarjun Day Hiking?
- Nagarjun Day Hiking is hosted by Transport Hub Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Transport Hub Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nagarjun Day Hiking on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Nagarjun Day Hiking?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Nagarjun Day Hiking on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130212P19
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1NagarjunStop: 2 hoursNagarjun Hill Hiking for a day, that takes only few hours to reach on top of this scenic hill with steep climb within cool shade of lovely forest lined with rhododendron and pine tree lines and facing breathtaking views of Kathmandu valley with high snow capped mountain range. A short and wonderful walk or a hike where you will get refreshed with clean air to breathe along with wonderful scenery that surrounds on top of high Nagarjun Hill top within tranquil environment. Nagarjun Hill falls within its small reserve and a park at the height of 2,250 m a climb of near 950 m from Kathmandu city which is at 1,320 m high, an interesting uphill and downhill walk a good exercise if you are planning major trekking in Nepal Himalaya. Day Hike Detail: Morning after breakfast our guide receives you for interesting short drive past city area towards Balaju water garden and head north west from the city outskirt to reach at the entrance gate of Nagarjun park and reserve. From the park entrance walk and climb on steep path covered with dense woodland of tall rhododendron, pines and fir trees with various short bushes and vegetation to reach the first ridge where you can rest and enjoy views of Kathmandu valley and the city. After a short refreshing break carry on walks into deep tree lines to reach on top of Nagarjun Hill, the closest view-point hill at 2,250 m high with panorama of Kathmandu city and valley with surrounding green hills. Enjoy views of Langtang and Ganesh Himal with Jugal Himal towards east direction, the hill of Nagarjun which is extension of Shivapuri hill, a popular spot for Kathmandu people to spend weekend visit on this scenic spot for picnic an escape from hustle, bustle-busy city life for a day. Reaching on top after few hours climb visit a small monastery with statue of Guru Rinpoche (Padmasamvaba) a 6-7th Century tantric and saint Guru of Nyingpa sects of Tibetan Buddhism, from here views of Kathmandu valley with snow-capped peaks of Central Himalaya overlooking towards north direction. At the top of Nagarjun enjoy views from a newly built observation tower by Nepal Tourism Board, enjoying time within cool fresh air and exciting views descend back to the main gate with short drive back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I didnt have booked transport from Ramechhap to Kathmandu. I wrote to them from Lukla and they organised this for m…
Really-really excsellent communication with them. I booked transport service with them and everything was greate.
Good service from Nepal Transport Hub. Customer service was good and ride was comfortable and smooth.
I ended up cutting my trip short due to fluid in my lungs, and they arranged everything. They moved my flights from…
They took care of everything and were really responsive to all texts. They even helped me find a guide when Nepal m…
Very good process of transport to Ramechhap and back. Flexible return airticket. Good price for value
Lukla flights and transport
Transport Hub Nepal were super efficient and helpful booking flights to Lukla ( including changing the days of the …
Very good service, flight ticket plus transfer from Kathmandu to Ramechhap ( and back) with flexible return date
Great professional service
Excellent service, very professional. I went to the Garden of dreams to catch my bus at midnight but I was on the w…
Flights lukla 5/5
Super smooth and super reliable. Booked the flights way before the Trip. Easy chance of date, both after the Trip a…
Transport in nepal 5/5
Perfect! Always fast answers, fast help! If u planning on using any transport in nepal. These guys are the way too …
Be aware what you sign up for!
Flight unexpectedly went from KTM instead of Ramechap so we did not need the transfer. Because no flights went from…
On time service
transport hub nepal provide us very good services for Ramechhap ariport transport. We started mid night from Kathma…
Amazing Pokhara Family Trip - Thanks to Transport Hub and Mr. Suresh
I booked a rental car with Transport Hub Nepal for my 4 days Pokhara visit. The company arranged a 2019 Baleno at a…
Un forgotten movement .
Kathmandu to Delli flight with transport hub Nepal. They provide me best service . They can manage reasionable pric…