We will provide you comfortable, luxury deluxe sofa seats with air conditioning. Feel free to proceed your booking. After booking please let us know which date you want to come back Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 1-90, max of 20 per group
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Kathmandu to Pokhara Bothway transport by Luxury Bus
- Departure details
- Sorhakhutte, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal Tourist Bus Station, Nayabazar, Sorhakhutte
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130212P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Kathmandu To Pokhara both-way Tourist Bus Tickets?
- Kathmandu To Pokhara both-way Tourist Bus Tickets price starts from $50.00. Discover and book Kathmandu To Pokhara both-way Tourist Bus Tickets on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kathmandu To Pokhara both-way Tourist Bus Tickets cancellation policy?
- Kathmandu To Pokhara both-way Tourist Bus Tickets cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Kathmandu To Pokhara both-way Tourist Bus Tickets on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kathmandu To Pokhara both-way Tourist Bus Tickets?
- Kathmandu To Pokhara both-way Tourist Bus Tickets is hosted by Transport Hub Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Transport Hub Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kathmandu To Pokhara both-way Tourist Bus Tickets on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130212P16
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Transport Hub Nepal
Joined in May 2017
#11 of 352 Transportation in Kathmandu
- Merike6600ReccommendI didnt have booked transport from Ramechhap to Kathmandu. I wrote to them from Lukla and they organised this for me and explained where I can find their spot in Ramechhapp. Thank you!
- Merike6600ReccommendReally-really excsellent communication with them. I booked transport service with them and everything was greate.
- Jalen2600Efficient transferGood service from Nepal Transport Hub. Customer service was good and ride was comfortable and smooth.
- Chelsea25600Highly recommendI ended up cutting my trip short due to fluid in my lungs, and they arranged everything. They moved my flights from Lukla (at no extra cost), and they got me transportation back to Kathmandu airport. There was only two of us in the van this time so I was able to lay down. It was awesome. Still a very rocky ride but better than the way there. We left around 10am and traffic was too bad.
- Chelsea25600Highly recommendThey took care of everything and were really responsive to all texts. They even helped me find a guide when Nepal made it mandatory. My guide was awesome. The ride out was really rough. Every seat was full. DO NOT SIT IN THE BACK OF THE BUS! I hit my head on the ceiling twice, but people in front didn’t move. Sit in the front.
- PSOPRG00Super serviceVery good process of transport to Ramechhap and back. Flexible return airticket. Good price for value
- poppywebby12300Lukla flights and transportTransport Hub Nepal were super efficient and helpful booking flights to Lukla ( including changing the days of the flights twice) and booking the connection to Ramachap airport. Was very efficient - thank you!
- PSOPRG00Excelent serviceVery good service, flight ticket plus transfer from Kathmandu to Ramechhap ( and back) with flexible return date
- xcrsland00Great professional serviceExcellent service, very professional. I went to the Garden of dreams to catch my bus at midnight but I was on the wrong place. So after calling them, they quicly responded and helped me to get to the bus. It was 40m further up. The driver was very professional too, driving slow and carefully through the narrow cliff roads.
- 340henningp00Flights lukla 5/5Super smooth and super reliable. Booked the flights way before the Trip. Easy chance of date, both after the Trip and after cancelation due to Bad weather. Always fast answer and super helpful. Go for these guys if u meld transport of any kind!!!
- 340henningp00Transport in nepal 5/5Perfect! Always fast answers, fast help! If u planning on using any transport in nepal. These guys are the way too go! Always a pleasure
- Sherpa3520832854600Be aware what you sign up for!Flight unexpectedly went from KTM instead of Ramechap so we did not need the transfer. Because no flights went from Ramechap and nobody needed the service the company cancelled transfer on their part. But they took our money anyways. ZERO points for that!
- laldhoj00On time servicetransport hub nepal provide us very good services for Ramechhap ariport transport. We started mid night from Kathmandu then arrived at Ramechhap at early morning. We flew lukla on time for ebc trek.
- ManishKtm00Amazing Pokhara Family Trip - Thanks to Transport Hub and Mr. SureshI booked a rental car with Transport Hub Nepal for my 4 days Pokhara visit. The company arranged a 2019 Baleno at a reasonable price. Suresh Khadka was the driver and owner of the vehicle. He made my family trip to Pokhara a lifetime memorable experience. Mr. Suresh is an excellent driver and despite bumpy roads, he had good control of the vehicle. Also, he has a good sense of humor and kept us entertained throughout the journey. He is an excellent guide for Pokhara and knows the region in detail. Hence, I would highly recommend Transport Hub, and if you need a small rental car ask for Mr. Suresh Khadka. Thank you!
- 740haris00Un forgotten movement .Kathmandu to Delli flight with transport hub Nepal. They provide me best service . They can manage reasionable price for us.